Girl at work

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to use the ladder theory in this situation.

If she is jumping on your back and asking her if you miss her, or there is lots of KINO. Those are DEFINITELY signs of interest. Girls dont do this with guys they arent interested in.

But the problem here is you may just be in a lower heirarchy of guys she is interested in. She may already like another dude, or possibly a 2nd, but you may be # 5 or 6.

Sure you have a chance with her, start joking with her asking her when SHE is going to take YOU out for drinks?

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea..but the girl has a b/f right? unless she's a huge player/slut theres no real reason she's trying to start something...know what i mean? some girls are just friendly like that...unless she's planning on leaving the b/f...if she's not..i really wouldn't want htis girl anyway..if she'll do with u..she'll do to u...been there done that one...women...jeezz

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke up with her boyfriend 3 months ago so thats coo.Today was just crazy fun and before getting to work i already kno that were going to have fun.She always tells me that shes going to beat me up while laughing at the same time or do you want to boxx intraining.So today i was like im going to whip your ass and i was lightly hitting her and she seemed to take it well.I know she heard me but she asked me if i said i want to touch her ass and i was like yah sure and walked away.Later in the day we were in the dairy filling milk and i bent down and smackk she slapped my ass.I was like damn to myself and when i finally got the chance only a few minutes later i smacked her in the ass and she smiled(i never done something that bold).We continued on working and she was about to leave only to tell me that she will stay working there cuz she wanted to try and work two jobs.

Im not very bold and that being because of being rejected but i have to move along.I really just want to be like so what are you doing tonight and can i come over.Hopefully that will lead to something and maybe it will work but i dont kno how to do it smoothly.So if you guys have any clever things to say to drop her a hint that i want to do something let me kno.Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Originally posted by intraining
Im just saying i dont want to get older and older and not have these things happen to me because i am a *****.Its just to hard for me especially after being rejected so many damn times.
Why are you bumpimg your thread??? You know what you need to do but you don't have the balls to do it...more advice from DJ's isn't going to make things happen! You must take 'action' and quit letting your past rejections get in the way of present and future potentiates!!

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just stuck thats all.Ive never been in this situation.Today there was more kino and she starting to rub my head(if im sitting down or standing up)for a long time.I asked her if shes this fun outside of work and she said im more fun outside of work...:D anywayz i have no idea on what to say to her besides lets go do something.I can carry a convo with her pretty well but when were working together how can i work what kind of guy shes likes and relationships into the convo with out it looking like im trying to get with her?.

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
i rekon if you were to quit work and the new guy replacing you gave her the same amount of attention and places her on such a pedestal, she'd be treating him exactly the same way shes been treating you.

her jumping on your back isnt a sign of IL. its a sign of power.

IMO taking piggy back rides on you is like "hi ****head wonna carry me around?
thats how she's thinking.

if she was really interested and you really did ask her out that many times, she WOULD have gone out with you by now.

this chik reminds me of a similiar girl at my uni. shes a hb9 and she's always flirting with me, always playful and loud, trying to be in control of her situation 100% of the time.

sorry bro but the way i see it, reality is that youve put urself in so much of an afc position that you've made her comfortable enough to feel that she could flirt with you and do anything she wants todo, without having to give u anything

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
do urself a favour and start showing her a little less attention, and show more attention to ur real concerns, improving yourself in every department possible. turn all your attention to yourself and doing more consructive things for yourself, thats what's going to give you those qualities u need, score you those point you need.

dont make this girl, or having a girl on ur birthday as the source of your happiness and fulfillment.dont be so cruel to urself. as senor fingers said, never look for fulfillment outside yourself, youve got everything you need, teach yourself how to kake the best out of what you got.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you guys really think shes just messing around with me? damn that really sucks cuz shes pretty cool.I wonder what would happen if i didnt give her any attention.Damn when i finally think a girl likes me she doesnt shes just ****in with me:mad: .**** i dont even kno what to do now man im so mad.Is there any way i can turn this around?

Reaction score
You had the perfect opportunity to ask her out (again) when she told you that she was more fun outside of work! You should have stated, "Why not show me how much fun you could be and lets go play shuffle board this saturday?" Or if u r under 65 years of age maybe you can replace the 'shuffle board' activity with bowling! :

On the other hand 'dj dollashort's' insight may be correct. But quit suffering over this chick and get rejected outright once again, so that you can move on with your life!

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining just NEXT her bro. its difficult but thats what u have to do to develop into a dj. look for other fish, thats the best way of nexting her. your confusion now will become clearer later.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of the blue she came up to me yesterday and said "dont think that i dont want to hang out with you im just busy with my second job".She really has that second job because i saw her there one day she then said that shes going to get some days off from work.I thought this was over.........maybe it still is

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is sounding so AFCish.

OK, this girl is giving you kino and you want to take it to the next level but don't know if she's messing with you or she wants the same thing? SOLUTION: next time you see her before convo ends go in and Kiss her. She turns her head=shes not interested. This will solve all the "I wonder if she likes me that way" type questions you have.

Samim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse here, your life or the advice from the resident "DJ's".

Call her tonight. Hell, do it right now. Say: "Hey, I know you're busy on Saturday (Sunday, whenever). Cancel your plans. Call in sick to work, tell your friends you can't go; I'm picking you up at (time)."

If she refuses, move on. Forget everything else.

Reaction score
No interested woman is ever too busy for a man, and no interested man is ever too busy for a girl!!!! That is the law of nature!!

Reaction score
good stuff intraining. Now don't fuk up the date... how many times have you been shot down before you got in with this chick?