Girl at work

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl at work who I think likes me. She started out the first day touching me, so I started touching her back. Eventually I was like what the hell, and grabbed her on the ass. She has also touched me on the ass too. Every day I see her she seems to want to touch me. Touch me a lot.

However, I found out she has a fiance. Yet she smiles and touches. So what should I do?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's an old phrase that says "Don't dip your pen in the company ink" and I tend to agree with it but go ahead and progress this thing with her if you want.

Just for sex though.

A chick that has a fiancee and is fvcking around with other guys is probably Histrionic or Borderline Personality Disordered and even if she doesn't have either of those personality disorders she is showing you her true character right now so you can be sure the cheating she is doing on her fiancee with you will happen to you if you take her from her fiancee because this is the type of person she is.

Which is to say not real relationship material.

So yeah have a fling if you want just be aware that its not a good idea to do so with a chick you work with as if things go south they can get really bad and awkward at work for you.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

Yeah, she's not bad looking. However, risking her cheating on me is not worth it. I also wouldn't want work to go wrong.

flexo

Reaction score
I know a girl at work who is touchy feely towards me. Especially when intoxicated at a bar. I haven't returned the kino because she is related to senior management. So I have not reached any conclusions.