Girl at work with a boyfriend.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you try to get with a girl with a boyfriend? Everyone else at work knows that she has a boyfriend, so it would look pretty brutal if I just blatantly hit on her during lunch or whatnot. Any advice? Thanks!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...maybe just leave her alone if she's already in a relationship?

(Twilight zone theme)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be pretty pissed off if I had a girlfriend that was being hit on by some sleeze at her job.

BUT, if she is coming to YOU, then have at it because chances are she was going to cheat on her boyfriend with someone else.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised with the answers, but okay...

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is your motivation for this? Not only is she already with a guy, but it's a girl you work with. That's two layers of potential trouble coming from this.

What the hell kind of guys actually pursue situations like this?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it alone dude.

A million women out there.

Get your own girlfriend out of that pile.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm, what I did was to befriend her first and play the angel's advocate. Explain to her that you like someone else, and make sure she knows the other person to lower her defenses of u.

Now to the basics, u work with her, its easy to show ur value cos she knows u like someone else, what you do is to demonstrate and verbalise how much u care and like the other girl, like future dreams, goals and plans etc.. and get her to tell u stuff about her bf.

There will be some cracks in her relationships, ur job is to amplify the cracks and make her see that you can fill it. When she is feeling down about her current boyfriend, use reverse psychology, you have to encourage her to GO BACK to the boyfriend by sa...

*looks around*

I can type more, but I think the mass of the DJs will kill me if i continue to type.. so... stay cool, there are a million piles of women out there, go grab one in the midst of those millions.

Peace out.

PS: out of those millions, about 80% of them are already attached. =_=

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much drama...
But like someone said above, if she is giving you attention then go for it. Although I would wait to get serious or try to have sex with her when you change jobs. Just be her guy friend that you both flirt with... Besides it is very hard to work with someone and court them at the same time........

Similar situation, but a bit more serious.
When I was 18 I had sex with a married woman that I worked with. She was 24 and even had a son... It was a bad idea because I thought she'd keep her mouth shut or let me hit it again...... I ****ed her and then when she figured out I didn't want a relationship she was pissed! I had no idea she was looking for a relationship, well maybe I did but still... I just figured her man wasn't laying the d*|< right... It was funny though... She went from hating her husband back to a wonderful married couple once she knew I didn't want anything but sex from her. So I became the enemy... But next thing I know I'm getting dirty looks from EVERYONE at work. She started complaining about me to my boss... I didn't really need to work at the time. So I put in my 2 weeks notice and just left the company... I saw her about 3 months later... She just looked at me for a second (I acted like she wasn't even there...) and then she looked away....

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do anything humanly possible to avoid workplace drama. Anything humanly possible to avoid workplace drama. Anything humanly possible to avoid workplace drama.Anything humanly possible to avoid workplace drama.

A fun, playful, flirtatious little "friendship" can turn into a living f'ing nightmare if it goes bad.

I would think the ONLY way something like this could work, is if you actually cared about the chick, and she cared about you, and you were both very professional, and both allowed the relationship to develop slowly over time, because you both know how big of a deal what you're doing really is... then after that, MAYBE you take it further.

But if you're just looking for sex or a little fun, then quit your job first, because afterwards you're going to wish that's what you'd done anyway.

Also if she has a bf, you should let her think you're a little interested, but let her come to you. Outright trying to get in the middle of someone's relationship is pretty weak.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't have to throw your world views at him. He asked a question so obviously he doesn't care.

Whether it's morally right or wrong is up to the person so don't try to say "Don't do it" because she has a BF. Fuk that she might be better off with you, you never know.

One thing though messing with women at you job is never a good thing. "Don't mix business with pleasure"

With that out of the way game her like any other girl. Once she's become attracted and her buying temperature is up, the BF won't even exist in her mind. Also if you're personality is cooler than her BF then it's over before it started. Note she may try to bring up her BF a few times but don't make that affect you, escalate and have fun.

Also for the guy who asked what is his motive...think about it if you were in his position most likely he is attracted to her and wants to have sex with her. Most HOT girls have multiple guys, some who she may consider her BF so really it doesn't matter whether a girl has a BF or not because there is still some guy, and I damn sure know your not going to go for no hb6s just because the hotter women have guys in there lives.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teej said:
I'm pretty surprised with the answers, but okay...
You'd think someone would actually answer the question instead of preaching their moral beliefs. :rolleyes:

Be friendly with her, get to know her.
Then move things outside of work, like some activity she likes, party whatever you guys have in common.
Afterwards eliminate the boyfriend. I think Tyler Durden had some stuff about bf destroying.