Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and also "Who do you fancy?"

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What is your type?"

respond: I need someone who is rich and famous because I want her to support me and my lavish lifestyle. Oh and she needs to be able to cook too. Oh you aren't rich? Sorry, you're ruining your chances with me...

"Your like a sex freak!!! do u love sex???"

respond: Yes.

"Who do you fancy?"

respond: I fancy someone who is beautiful, intelligent, witty, and sexy... someone like.... ME. Then proceed to make out with your hand. LOL

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by booga
Those are really funny :D
Funny? Yes.

****y? No.

****y and Funny is a tool for attraction - I don't really use it myself, but I know enough about it to suggest that those responses wouldn't have any merit with the girl. She'd just chuckle and think you're a funny goofball. (Which isn't a bad thing - but I don't think it's what you're looking for.)

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What is your type?"

I'm a type A, no wait, type B....I think. Maybe O? (as in blood types)

Define 'freak'. Is that a trick question?

"Who do you fancy?"

You mean besides me?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jizz
****y and funny replys to these questions please if possible

"What is your type?"
just describe her (make it a little obvious), oh and once she gets the hint it's her, say; ".....but she can't have nose hair"

Noo, not me. But i do feel the need to make this world a better place and give all those women who never had an orgasam, the pleasure they so desperatly need, and deserve...(in sarcastic tone)

Reaction score
Oh and also "Who do you fancy?"
it's a secret. I'd tell you, but you'll fall in love with me then and i'd have to choke you to deth (good place to initiate kino)(say it fast so it slips by her.)

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
Funny? Yes.

****y? No.

****y and Funny is a tool for attraction - I don't really use it myself, but I know enough about it to suggest that those responses wouldn't have any merit with the girl. She'd just chuckle and think you're a funny goofball. (Which isn't a bad thing - but I don't think it's what you're looking for.)
Dude I don't think you know what ****y comedy is. The lines I posted come DIRECTLY from Dave D's ****y comedy program.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny replys to these questions please if possible

"What is your type?"

and

cheers

"What is your type?" A. "Umm, lemme see....YOU ARE!" or "Wow, tough one, I think it's a cross between the bearded lady, Condolizza Rice and Mother Theresa wearing a brazilian bikini!"

"Your like a sex freak!!! do u love sex???" A. "Hell Yeah!! Especially if it involves ET, a herd of goats and a pack of condoms!"

or

"Only if it includes a pair of pit bulls, a crane and a Chinese midget!"

-Sapiens

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
Dude I don't think you know what ****y comedy is. The lines I posted come DIRECTLY from Dave D's ****y comedy program.
Uhm, no you didn't. I watched that whole DVD and havn't heard anything remotely close to the lines you used.

Friggin' noob.