Girl asking "how far you've been"

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 15, most kids have gotten head. I haven't. Furthest I gone was getting jerked off, barley. LOL, long story. Anyway, do i lie and say i've gotten head/fingered girls. Or tell the truth?

Hmm..

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nothing to gain by lying.

Ask her why she wants to know. Really, it isn't any of her business.

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ask her why she wants to know..it aint any of her business, but if she keeps pressing ask her how far she's been.

if shes like most high school girls she'll shoot back with "i asked you first" at this point just smile and tell her that shes the one who wants to know about you....

anile8

Don Juan
Reaction score
brother, have no shame, u aint the only 15year old who hasnt gone far, might i say i am in the same boat as you, but i do jerk off.

Last edited:

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not so bad. Im almost 19 and I havent gona far at all. Ive had many chances but I didnt want to act on them. Im waiting for the right girl.. not some slut.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Most kids have gotten head by 15"

lol

Shark...there is always some slut out there that is willing to suck guys off. Who cares. It's not big deal. Furthermore people exaggerate the HELL out of how many girls they have had and LIE about it ALL the time to seem cool.

Not everyone but a lot of people do.

Any girls getting fingered and giving head at 15 are super sluts.

"Annies 12 years old, in two more she'll be a wh0re...nobody ever told her it was the wrong way..." - Sublime

I know people who are 23 and virgins by choice, because it's a place the come from and they want to be that way they are perfectly comfortable talking about it in a group.

You're only worried about her thinking less of you if you haven't gone far with a girl right? Well, what are you trying to accomplish here, do you just want to try and get something out of this girl? You just want to get some action and move on?

If that's the case think: Mystery - to keep her guessing and keep you interesting.

How far have you been? "I go as far as I want to" or "Do I look like someone who hasn't gone far?" that sort of ****, she'll fill in the gaps with what she wants to fill them in with. Meaning, if she thinks sex is going far and you say this, she'll think you've had sex usually.

If you actually want a GF and not some slut. First...I wouldn't go for any girl who is asking questions about sex right off the bat because if she's anyone of quality sex is secondary to emotional connection.

Second, tell her the truth, if she's into you for something other than a sexual experience the answer wont really matter all that much! Unless you say somethign retared like "No, I haven't been far because the idea of sex makes me want to run home and crawl into my bed and cry" lol.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you joking? when i was a sophomore, there was just a guy in my class who had been given head and just 2 girl that had given it (out of 25+ people). i'm a senior in another school now, and in my class (28 people), no more than 3 guys have been given head and maybe 3 or 4 girls have given it... i even know some guys that are not virgin, yet they have never been given head... it's not such a common thing man... though, a freshman just asked me if i could finger her and in exchange i will receive a blow job, tomorrow... well, but she's a real slut... don't worry man, lie if you want... but, in order to avoid problems in the future, it's better if you say "why you wanna know, you pig?!" with a grin

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really are asking whether or not to lie about your sexual experience based on some form of social pressure to have had experience prior, then I really don't think you understand this whole Don Juan concept.

A couple of guys before me already said it but do not lie. Someone who lies does it for one reason, they have something to hide. You have nothing to hide. You're fifteen, when I was fifteen my biggest concern was going home after school, turning on the Nintendo 64, and figuring out how to beat Goldeneye on the 00 Agent level. The last thing on my mind were chicks. Okay, maybe it took me a couple years longer than the rest of the world to come around in the women department, but my point is, there is no embarrasment whatsover in being inexperienced at age 15. I'm five years your senior and at 20 (well I'll be twenty in a week), I am still a virgin. I am proud of it. I have done everything else in the book, and several times, but only by virtue of being in a relationship with the same girl now for almost 2 years.

BE COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF. Or do what it takes to get to that point...(I think that is after all, what this site is all about and why all of us are here.) And if you don't even know whether or not to tell the truth about something personal, you're far, far away from that point. I'm not trying to pick on you, but honesty is really everything. Obviously what some girl at school thinks isn't really important, but I say this for other, bigger situations you'll encounter which will be important...the truth is like surgery, it hurts, but it heals.

Tell her you have no experience. If she wasn't interested in you she wouldn't be asking, and if you'd like to gain some experience it sounds like you may have the oppertunity. Debonaire is on the right track, if you want some action with this girl say something along the lines of "How about we get together sometime and then you won't have to ask". 15 year old chicks like clever lines like that.

Good luck dude.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, i always tell them im a virgin, its true, but they never believe me. It doesnt matter.

You can also dodge the question, changes its parameters, say iv done everything bar chicken sex. Make her laugh, or avoid the question. Dont ever flat out refuse to answer of give any answer like you are ashamed of it. The girls i finally managed to convince i was a virgin, all offered to help me get rid of that 'problem'.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People lie as a result of fear. If you are afraid of the girl youre approaching you will fail anyways. Simple.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all these guys are saying "tell the truth" which is fine but leave the jacking off out of it. They are asking how far you've gone with a girl not with yourself. Just say something like "actually, I've never kissed a girl" more then likely she will feel compelled to kiss you right then. Girls seem to have this thing about being a guys first kiss.