girl asking for a cigarrete in a dance club

locounpoco

Reaction score
ok new here, im new to the game, right now im kinda very dork (i dont even know whay that word means, i just read it in some other post)

the thing, a girl asked me for a cigarrete, i dont smoke, so like a scared puppy i replied

"im sorry, i dont smoke"

i know thats a ****ty answer, i should have looked at her to check how she was and if it was ok say something
the thing is, right now just looking at her is to much, i need some advice on what could i say in that situations

pd: if my english sucks is because i speak spanish

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can always make some remark about how ciggarrettes are dirty... do you really want to date a chick that smokes?? do you know what that tastes like??? it tastes like ****!

drop an arsehole line like... "i can't spare one" why not? "well i can.. but it's just going to make you look old and ugly in the long run" ... it might shock her, but really, who cares, she smokes, tell her to smoke your c0ck if she gets *****y... or make a joke about cancer, those are always funny.. always :|...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locounpoco
thanks for the input! keep it coming :woo:
why? how is this benifiting you? YOU need to figure theese kinds of things out. 2nd of all whats the likelihood of that whole scenario happening again(actually in a club it happens often) and lets say this kind of thing does happen again...are you actually going to try and recall what so suave posted in your topic? This topic is a waste of space on the board and it shows you arent willing to improve yourself...just imitate others.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input! keep it coming :woo:
Sweet rook!

Don't sweat the details, she didn't ask if you wanted to go home with her or something! You just turned her down for a cig cause you didn't have one.

"You must let this one go like water off a ducks back"

locounpoco

Reaction score
Originally posted by gimmeyofonenumba
why? how is this benifiting you? YOU need to figure theese kinds of things out. 2nd of all whats the likelihood of that whole scenario happening again(actually in a club it happens often) and lets say this kind of thing does happen again...are you actually going to try and recall what so suave posted in your topic? This topic is a waste of space on the board and it shows you arent willing to improve yourself...just imitate others.
hey men, just trying to understand how the game works, im not planning to use the same stuff posted in here

Monroe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is wher being prepared comes in handy. I Always bring a fresh pack of smokes and a lighter to clubs and bars with me. Even thogh I quit smoking months ago. This may seem like afc behavior, but believe me as a former smoker I know how annoying it is to be preached to about how gross/ unhealthy/ stupid smoking is. When asked for a cigarrette I probably wouldn't take it as a huge ioi, but if you give it to them without looking too excited, you'll be on the right track.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, I get asked for cig's EVERYDAY!!! I NEVER thought of using it as a means of a pick-up, or to escalate any further... it was always straight yes, no, or later... later got me somewhere, yes and no got me nothing.

Take a look into grabbing the girls arm and following her to find that cigarette...

Than once she's got one, give her your commands for your assistance... gum, breathmint, be sittin over there, call me, etc...

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with what you said, it was just a close ended response. And never get to thinking in hindsight that the right response could have landed you anything, because the situation could have ment nothing even if you had a cig and a brilliant line to go with it. Maybe she just wanted a smoke and nothing else.

All you need is a response that requires a response to feel the situation out a little further. Instead of saying, "Im sorry, I dont smoke", you could have just asked her what her name was. When she responds, then you say, using her name, "Well hey, XXXX, I'm locounpoco, but I'm sorry I don't smoke. How about we dance instead?" Or whatever. Any question would do. Just keep it open ended. If she wants to talk she will. If she's climbing the walls for a cancer stick and doesn't care about convo, you'll know soon enough.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah R u guys Kidding me.... C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh a Gurl said this to me before.. after i was introduced to her... n kino'd her...

then I just Replied. to her "IS THAT THE BEST LINE U CAN COME UP WITH"!!!

She cracked up... n some heavy Kino exchanges... had my arms around her waist.. while smiling n laughing...

-SeSaR

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
she asked you for a cigarette...

maybe she wanted to start a convo with you, maybe she just wanted a cigarette. The only way to find out is to have talked to her and tested her out... JEEZ SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah your reply was kind of weak. I just had a chick ask me for a smoke and my reply was "fvck off", the b!tch looked at me in shock but obviously knew I wasnt an angry pyscho by the company I was keeping and this had her in 2 minds so she stuck around with a half nervous half dumb smile on her face and timidly starts to jokingly beg for it. I felt a bit sorry for her lame attempt to be cool and qualify herself so I said "Well your semi cute so maybe you can make it up to me later" (I wasnt expecting the neg to work that great seeing as she was only a 6.5) and handed her a smoke (very rarely would I do that btw), busted her balls some more after my lighter went missing and on que she starts the kino, I get her number.

"fvck off" will be my new opener.

coincidentally I had a hotty give me an almost full packet not longer after so I didnt feel so bad investing that cigarette.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heheh *fvck off!*

I've given wierd storied about why my pack is full of cigg's from other people...

Whats a good way to ask for a ciggarette, or a beer, or a quarter for a call, or a ******* right off the bat?

Serge

Reaction score
ok new here, im new to the game, right now im kinda very dork (i dont even know whay that word means, i just read it in some other post)

the thing, a girl asked me for a cigarrete, i dont smoke, so like a scared puppy i replied

"im sorry, i dont smoke"

i know thats a ****ty answer, i should have looked at her to check how she was and if it was ok say something
the thing is, right now just looking at her is to much, i need some advice on what could i say in that situations

pd: if my english sucks is because i speak spanish
How about, "You dont want a cig, you are attracted to me" then turn your back on her