girl asked for my number

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this girl from last year, and she had a crush on me, and I thought she was very attractive. Sadly, I'm not a DJ, so I didn't ask for a # or an e-mail, so I didn't talk to her for like 2 months. Now, I see her around again. She was talking to this bi-sexual guy. She was sitting right next to me, and the bi guy was sitting behind me. She starts talking about this guy at lunch she really likes, but won't date because he is too young, and that this other guy that she wants to invite to her house on friday. Then out of the blue, she asks for my number.

What does this mean? Any tips, or suggestions that I could use. I'll see her three times this week, and hopefully I get my drivers license this week, and maybe I could ask her to go cruising with me somewhere. I am not a DJ, more like a DJ in training.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
she just wanted to feed her ego and make herself think she can get any fckin man she wants without any problem.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, just forget about her?

P.S. I read your thread about breaking up with your girlfriend. Stay strong.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was talking to the other boy in a voice loud enough so as to make sure that you could hear her, she might be playing for your jealousy. Then again, maybe not.

Either way, make her work for you. She asked for your number, did you ask for hers? If you did, hold off on calling her, make her call you. Flirt with sexual innuendo. If she does have other guys that she is looking to go out with, she will go after the one that is hard to get, and if you are too easy to be with, then she will forget about you.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I didn't ask for her number. She knows that I am ticklish, so after I gave her my number, I layed my head down, and she began to grab my sides. We actually had "something" going last year. She would always grab my leg to tickle me, but sometimes I would grab her hand, and we would basically be holding hands until we mutually let go.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl tickles you, it means she wants you to touch her. So holding hands is half right. I would tickle her back. She puts her hand on your thigh, you do the same to her. Sometime, though, youll have to lead. (Ex: kiss her).

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, then should I not ask her to chill, and kinda play hard to get and make her try harder?

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her out, make your intentions clear that you like her in a way that is more than friends, and make sure she has a great time. But after you go out with her, dont make yourself available for a while... and all the basic stuff the DJ Bible tells us to do.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've been reading the Bible almost everyday, and making mental notes. I will ask her if she wants to chill with me somtime. Thanks for the help, P.S. do you have aim? I would like to talk with you about other subjects aswell, since I am new and I want to absorb everything I can.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you gave her your number, that's great. I'd let her do most of the foot work but play the game still. Directing her into conversations that you want to have and giving her notions of what you wnat to do should be your goals. It's not difficult being a DJ once you've got your sea legs about you and have a general feel about where you want to go.