Girl ALWAYS talking on her cell phone while we are out together

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
I've been hanging out with this girl lately. A few nights ago we went drunken bowling and were having a good time. THEN, the cell phone calls started rolling in. I think two guys called her and she talked to them on her phone WHILE she was bowling for like 5-10 minutes, and then she answered a third call and got placed on hold for something like another 10 MINUTES, but kept holding the phone to her ear, waiting for them to come back on the line and almost completely didn't talk to me the whole time she had the phone to her ear. Also, I thought it was kind of rude for her to be talking to other guys when we were out together on a date.
She did, however, show high interest level when she was off the phone (slapping my a**, hugging me and even kissed me once). However, I still find her cell phone actions exteremely rude and annoying, but I don't think SHE thought it was rude at all, which is all the more annoying.
Does anyone have any experiences with this behavior, and what would you do in this situation?
She is insecure and trying to make you Jealous and it is working! A very high maintenace girl and probably not worth your time. However I know you are still gonna try with this girl, cause her "games" are working on you!

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Girl ALWAYS talking on her cell phone while we are out together

Originally posted by CLOONEY
She is insecure and trying to make you Jealous and it is working! A very high maintenace girl and probably not worth your time. However I know you are still gonna try with this girl, cause her "games" are working on you!
I wasn't going to reply to this, but I just have to say "Thank you" because you thought of an angle that I wouldn't have thought of, yet important just the same. I wouldn't say that is always the case, as I'm very slow to may any generalizations without exceptions. But this is still a very definate possibility and can't be overlooked.

Ben

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why has this thread gone on for two pages???????????

This is a basic ettiquette issue. You don't go answering the phucking mobile when out with someone on a date, and if your date does, you call them on it. Easy.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
why has this thread gone on for two pages???????????

This is a basic ettiquette issue. You don't go answering the phucking mobile when out with someone on a date, and if your date does, you call them on it. Easy.
You want to know why? I'll tell you why. It's because people have differing opinions on this topic.

Personally, I always answer unless it's someone I really don't want to talk to. But if I'm already pre-occupied (like if I'm with friends) I keep the talk short and tell them I will call them back later.

Ben

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I obviously like my own suggestion the best, but for a simple neghit I'd go with Wizard's quote:

Originally posted by WizardOfOz
"Sorry babe. If I knew you were going to spend so much time talking to your friends I would have invited them too."
Thats a solid line, I'll remember that one. Prosemont's idea is hilarious to read but really horrible in practice, try doing that inside a restaurant. But, if its your girl and you're at your crib, I've had girls try to talk on their phone at my place who I was seeing and "interrupted" their conversation.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think that this type of phone behavior (which I described in my original post) is enough reason to NEXT a girl? I've been really thinking about this over the past few days and I haven't contacted this girl for a while now beacuse I've been displeased with this bull****.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
Do you guys think that this type of phone behavior (which I described in my original post) is enough reason to NEXT a girl? I've been really thinking about this over the past few days and I haven't contacted this girl for a while now beacuse I've been displeased with this bull****.
I'd try to see if you can get her to stop by making a statement like I said before in a previous post. If not she doesn't respect you, and is undeserving of your time and effort. This is a general thing. I've stopped being friends with people because of a lack of respect.

Be a man, don't tolerate disrespect.

Ben

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****, rude little biatch big deal......... I'd next.

GodOfThunder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea next that b1tch. I had a girl pull the same sh1t on me and I dropped her off and told her now she doesn't need to waste her minutes cause shes at HOME.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yell into her phone: "Oooh yeah baby do me harder"

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cell phone call on a date is just the latest chick form of the "Sh1t Test".

The test where chicks see how much Sh1t you will put up with before you put her in her place. The cell phone provides chicks with a really good avenue to run this test.

Nice guys will just let it slide - FAIL.

Uptight guys will lose their cool - FAIL.

Smart guys will put in her place with just the right amount of "I don't put with any amount of sh1t missy" - PASS

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sh1t test thing is correct, the cellphone thing is pretty common. I had 3 dates that already, I was always straight up and put the girls in their place. I normally used this line ... "**** girl, luckily your friends aint here otherwise who would you talk to on the phone while on a date?". That normally shut them up and they apologized, bad news is that I aint hittin it cause all of them were flaky.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
The cell phone call on a date is just the latest chick form of the "Sh1t Test".

The test where chicks see how much Sh1t you will put up with before you put her in her place. The cell phone provides chicks with a really good avenue to run this test.
Interesting. But what do you mean there? Do you mean:

A) She waits until someone calls and then just doesn't get off of the phone?

OR

B) She literally makes plans with friends for them to call her at WX:YZ time so she can do (A). [What stupid friends if they'll do that sort of thing for her. Don't they have things to do?]

?