Girl agrees to go on a trip with you

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is general but what is your impression if you get something like this?

So this girl whose been flirting with me asks if she can go on a trip with me and I agreed to take her along.
Then she said "I'll go with you but please don't do any perverted things to me ok? I'm cute so O.O)

I laughed it off and offered to bring friends to make it into a group and she agreed to that also.

Any thoughts? Feedback appreciated.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She throw'ed you a **** test and you came across cool
you could have been accused of her being a player or tease her a little bit

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You brought friends? Big mistake.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a girl you haven't hooked up with, I'd say that it's a mistake to go on a trip with her. There's nothing sexy about spending 24-hours per day with a person.

I'm not saying that there's zero chance of anything happening. I'm just saying, in general, you want to intrigue your prospect, and then disappear. You don't want to spend hour after hour after hour with them. Especially in the beginning stages.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No trips for women you haven't slept with yet. Unless you don't want to or plan on doing so. If you are ok with that, or with the huge chance of it permanently becoming a platonic relationship, then by all means, bring her along.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of trip is it? How long is the trip? and When is the trip.

All of that plays into just how bad of an idea is to bring a girl along.

In this case, she played you. Your title of this thread reveals that you seem to feel like you got over and got her to agree to go with you, when in reality, she invited herself, and at the sight of the first $hit test, you took all the intrigue and mystery out of it by allowing her to control the frame and inviting others.

At this point, just enjoy the trip, don't put too much stock on the outcome and if she somehow hints or says she doesn't want to go, just play it cool. No big loss.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a big reward for a girl that has only been flirting with you. I mean if she had at least given you a bj or made out with you then maybe just maybe she would qualify for you considering taking her on a trip....WITH FRIENDS!
Then she said "I'll go with you but please don't do any perverted things to me ok? I'm cute so O.O)

I laughed it off and offered to bring friends to make it into a group and she agreed to that also.
it was a sh*t test but it also sound to me like she expects something to happen and she wouldn't mind. Depends on her tone and how she said it you know this better than I do.

The best possible scenario would be to go on this trip just you and her. Tell her your friends cancelled out and see if she still wants to go just you two.

THE MASCULINE thing if you really want this girl is to tell her you want to go...WITH HER!

Try to make the best of this by doing massive kino on her. She agreeing to go on the trip with you gives you a license to kino her. Hopefully it will lead to her getting turned on and things can escalate.

Don't be a wuss. You offering to bring friends was a wussy move by you not a masculine move.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiguldo said:
I know this is general but what is your impression if you get something like this?

So this girl whose been flirting with me asks if she can go on a trip with me and I agreed to take her along.

Any thoughts? Feedback appreciated.
Do perverted things to her.

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE MASCULINE thing if you really want this girl is to tell her you want to go...WITH HER!

Try to make the best of this by doing massive kino on her. She agreeing to go on the trip with you gives you a license to kino her. Hopefully it will lead to her getting turned on and things can escalate.

Don't be a wuss. You offering to bring friends was a wussy move by you not a masculine move.

Hmm lots of nice response, thanks! But I wanted to respond to this especially. The thing is, I met her online and have seen each other's pic and she's already asking to go with just me but threw the sh@t test at me. The reason why I offered friend was to show her that she can't push me around with it. Because won't you think most guys would just try to take her taunt straight on?

Its why I'm confused. Maybe I played too cool.

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of trip is it? How long is the trip? and When is the trip.

All of that plays into just how bad of an idea is to bring a girl along.

In this case, she played you. Your title of this thread reveals that you seem to feel like you got over and got her to agree to go with you, when in reality, she invited herself, and at the sight of the first $hit test, you took all the intrigue and mystery out of it by allowing her to control the frame and inviting others.
Hmm, mystery taken out by counter offering it with friends? How would you have dealt with her sh$t test? "Don't do any pervy stuff with me O.O "
---> " Can't guarantee that" kind of ****y response?

I was being general, like maybe a local short day trip that involves a quick night or two.

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a girl you haven't hooked up with, I'd say that it's a mistake to go on a trip with her. There's nothing sexy about spending 24-hours per day with a person.

I'm not saying that there's zero chance of anything happening. I'm just saying, in general, you want to intrigue your prospect, and then disappear. You don't want to spend hour after hour after hour with them. Especially in the beginning stages.
Hmm, lol. Looks like everyone's consensus is that I fail if I don't get to hook up with her first before doing anything else. Yes, you have a point, I actually dread doing things 24 hrs with a person I'm not comfortable with. Risk boring the person.

So are all these reserved only when you guys start dating??? After all the hookups happen without risking being afced?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiguldo said:
Hmm, mystery taken out by counter offering it with friends? How would you have dealt with her sh$t test? "Don't do any pervy stuff with me O.O "
---> " Can't guarantee that" kind of ****y response?
Yeah, or I would have just said "You're funny." and then moved onto other topics.

I was being general, like maybe a local short day trip that involves a quick night or two.
You want to spend an entire night (or two) with someone you've never met before? The desperation in both of you is frightening.

shiguldo said:
Hmm, lol. Looks like everyone's consensus is that I fail if I don't get to hook up with her first before doing anything else. Yes, you have a point, I actually dread doing things 24 hrs with a person I'm not comfortable with. Risk boring the person.

So are all these reserved only when you guys start dating??? After all the hookups happen without risking being afced?
Are overnight trips reserved for people you're actually dating? Yes. Or are least...like...women you've met.

I would never take a girl I haven't slept with on a 2-night trip. I can barely tolerate my friends for that long, let alone some girl I've only talked to online.

Also - are you serious about bringing your friends? Why would you want this random internet girl around your friends? You don't even know her. You have no idea how she'll act around them.