Girl acts weird about me coming over to her place

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date to go over to this girl's place to watch a movie tonight. She texts me to say that How about we go out or I come over to your place instead? This is the second time she acted weird about me coming over. Weenesday she did the same thing when we were supposed to go back to her place. She couldn't give me a good answer to why we couldn't go to her place. I'm thinking she might have another guy or doesn't want me to see her living arrangements. What do you guys think? I haven't replied to her text yet.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be shy about her living arrangements like you said. Or a combination of shy/embarrassed.

Put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself if i was shy and i was her, what could this guy do to help this situation not be awkward.

The best thing I've found to do is to just be straight up and mature about things. Action.

If you're nervous and awkward about it then she will be too.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
She couldn't give me a good answer to why we couldn't go to her place. I'm thinking she might have another guy or doesn't want me to see her living arrangements. What do you guys think? I haven't replied to her text yet.
Who cares why she didnt want to go to her place.....

Invite her over and escalate. Overthinking it here pal.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Who cares why she didnt want to go to her place.....

Invite her over and escalate. Overthinking it here pal.

What do you mean who cares? I would like to know why she avoids going to her place twice after that's what was decided on. That is a legitimate concern. I already did that and we had sex.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
What do you mean who cares?
I mean who cares as in.....who cares why some woman you just started sleeping with doesnt want you over her place.
I would like to know why she avoids going to her place twice after that's what was decided on. That is a legitimate concern.
Why is a legitimate concern?

You sound insecure. You worried she has 5 male sex slaves locked up for her own pleasure? Quit worrying about a problem that doesnt exist. Its not a big deal.

I already did that and we had sex.
Well then there ya go....keep doing this instead of worrying about stuff that you shoudnt be. As long as your having sex with her.....thats what really matters is.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see why this matters. If shes hiding a boyfriend then you should feel proud that you spark enough attraction to make her cheat. It means you got good game. It could also be that shes a very unclean person and her place is dirty. Or maybe she still lives with her parents and is embarassed of them.
Doesnt really matter, but if it does matter a lot to you then tell her to be straight up and that you think shes hiding something from you.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
I mean who cares as in.....who cares why some woman you just started sleeping with doesnt want you over her place.

Why is a legitimate concern?

You sound insecure. You worried she has 5 male sex slaves locked up for her own pleasure? Quit worrying about a problem that doesnt exist. Its not a big deal.

Well then there ya go....keep doing this instead of worrying about stuff that you shoudnt be. As long as your having sex with her.....thats what really matters is.

What's with the attitude with you being a jerk? I didn't post to get sarcastic comments from you. I set up two dates with her to which she became flustered and changed my dates after we were supposed to go back to her place. I feel that when I plan a date it should be kept and not changed with out a legitimate reason.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
I dont see why this matters. If shes hiding a boyfriend then you should feel proud that you spark enough attraction to make her cheat. It means you got good game. It could also be that shes a very unclean person and her place is dirty. Or maybe she still lives with her parents and is embarassed of them.
Doesnt really matter, but if it does matter a lot to you then tell her to be straight up and that you think shes hiding something from you.
Why should I set up dates only to be changed by her at the last minute without a good reason? If I continue to date her, I want to know what's going on beforehand, that's why it matters to me. Shouldn't it matter if she isn't clean or what not? She shouldn't agree to my plans and the change them without a good reason.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
What's with the attitude with you being a jerk? I didn't post to get sarcastic comments from you.
100% not sarcastic. 100% serious. You can interpret me however you want and call me a jerk.....but the facts remain. You are caring too much about insignificant details.
I set up two dates with her to which she became flustered and changed my dates after we were supposed to go back to her place. I feel that when I plan a date it should be kept and not changed with out a legitimate reason.
Well....then you are entitled for no reason.

Quit expecting things from this girl. You hang out with her and have sex with her. Does it really matter in what venue the sex takes place? The reason Im being hard on you is because this type of behavior can leak into other aspects of the relationship......if that happens......the relationship will be over very shortly.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
100% not sarcastic. 100% serious. You can interpret me however you want and call me a jerk.....but the facts remain. You are caring too much about insignificant details.

Well....then you are entitled for no reason.

Quit expecting things from this girl. You hang out with her and have sex with her. Does it really matter in what venue the sex takes place? The reason Im being hard on you is because this type of behavior can leak into other aspects of the relationship......if that happens......the relationship will be over very shortly.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know why a girl accepts a date venue and changes it at the last minute twice.

Should the man be the dominant figure deciding what should happen or should he let the woman dictate what she wants?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know why a girl accepts a date venue and changes it at the last minute twice.

Should the man be the dominant figure deciding what should happen or should he let the woman dictate what she wants?
i can see your curiosity, but curiosity killed the cat

you can be curious and wonder and think about it, I'm not against that(some of the others here apparantly are though) however, it shouldn't go any further than that.

don't make a mountain of a mole hill, it's not that big of a deal, just something to be curious about and ponder.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going too hard on the "I've gotta be alpha, I've gotta be alpha" thinking.
If she was blowing you off, that would be a reason to act on your concerns or walk.
Her changing venues like that - especially after you've had sex - isn't something you should be worried about.
It's natural to be curious, but I'd drop all thoughts of her making a frame grab.
If you see a future with her, leave it for a while and then bring it up if it's a continuing pattern of behaviour and it's bothering you.
If she's just a plate, be thankful to have a living, breathing receptacle for your c0ck and enjoy the ride while it lasts.