gigacuck?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late 20’s friend. He has two young kids. is married. His wife has cheated on him 4 times now. He excused it with ‘well cheating is normal for girls her age (mid-20’s). He is staying with her.
Is this the ultimate cuckery?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the worst level of cuckery is raising a child thinking it's your own, when it's not yours - and staying together after finding out.

But yeah, your friend is also a massive cuck. Feminists probably love him though

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking that you think the beta that @Hamurabimbi is referring to met his cheating wife through a social circle connection.
I just went to a wedding where the spouse basically settled for the groom after going through some breaks in the relationship. Your typical beta male knows and accepts that his SO probably was unfaithful at some point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went to a wedding where the spouse basically settled for the groom after going through some breaks in the relationship. Your typical beta male knows and accepts that his SO probably was unfaithful at some point.
Interesting idea. I don't agree. A lot of betas will settle for mediocre relationships to avoid having to go through the ordeal of approaching. The unfaithfulness is more likely to happen in the future than prior to the wedding day.

Among Millennials, I believe women are more likely to be unfaithful than men.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that AFCs are usually aware of women's nature? Or furthermore that they themselves display prominent beta traits?

I think it more likely they are unaware of both, considering most men are hopelessly driven by our egos.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, most people aren't ready to be unplugged from the matrix. Even those who unplug and take the red pill, at least 20% of them willingly plug back in (if Rich Cooper is to be believed on that stat) and go back to living the lie.

He could get genetic testing on his kids. Then what though? How will that impact him and his kids and his marriage? Is he prepared to divorce his wife over infidelity? Most blue-pilled guys would rather live with the discomfort and cuckoldry of such a relationship rather than face the fear of being alone and reenter the dating pool. They often life to themselves as well about staying together for the children.

Hate the game if need be but be careful about kicking over cans of worms for your friend as he probably isn't willing or able to deal with the hard truths it would force him to face.

I don't think he's the ultimate cuck per se. He's simply the typical AFC.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is this marriage probably ends in divorce ultimately with her initiating it. Late-20s and she has already cheated numerous times. Her respect for him is already zero and she will eventually despise him for staying in the relationship. He will not be rewarded for his loyalty and willingness to endure.

She will get into her early/mid-30s and think that she can divorce and trade up to a better husband most likely kids be damned and she will be celebrated for it.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is this marriage probably ends in divorce ultimately with her initiating it. Late-20s and she has already cheated numerous times. Her respect for him is already zero and she will eventually despise him for staying in the relationship. He will not be rewarded for his loyalty and willingness to endure.

She will get into her early/mid-30s and think that she can divorce and trade up to a better husband most likely kids be damned and she will be celebrated for it.
Sums it up very well.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, most people aren't ready to be unplugged from the matrix. Even those who unplug and take the red pill, at least 20% of them willingly plug back in (if Rich Cooper is to be believed on that stat) and go back to living the lie.

He could get genetic testing on his kids. Then what though? How will that impact him and his kids and his marriage? Is he prepared to divorce his wife over infidelity? Most blue-pilled guys would rather live with the discomfort and cuckoldry of such a relationship rather than face the fear of being alone and reenter the dating pool. They often life to themselves as well about staying together for the children.

Hate the game if need be but be careful about kicking over cans of worms for your friend as he probably isn't willing or able to deal with the hard truths it would force him to face.

I won’t suggest genetic testing. I don’t think he could handle it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t suggest genetic testing. I don’t think he could handle it.
I could not live with the uncertainty and not knowing the truth. I could not live with the betrayal and lack the keeping the wedding vows. I'd have to know the truth. At age 28 or so, I could not live the rest of my life under the conditions that @obelisk describes. Anything would be better than that. It wouldn't matter to me if I had to re-enter the dating pool, even if I were not a skilled seducer. I could not live with myself with the lack of self-respect I was showing to myself. In the end, one must love and respect oneself. Living the lifestyle of a cuck is form of self-disrespect.

He's not the typical AFC. Many AFCs would leave over the breaking of the marital vows. Even in an unmarried, childless monogamous relationship, infidelity is a violation of the generally accepted framework of a monogamous relationship. A lot of AFCs understand that, even if it is painful for the AFC.

He's a bigger than average AFC and a beta cuck.

I just went to a wedding where the spouse basically settled for the groom after going through some breaks in the relationship.
That's a bad sign. It's a violation of an Iron Rule of Tomassi too.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

Many marriages I've seen in my social circle violated 1 or more Iron Rules of Tomassi prior to the wedding day.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy at work that i like talking to is a decent guy. I have met him and his wife who i talked to.

They got married a couple years ago and have a kid together now. I found out that she cheated on him shortly before the wedding and told him about it. I think they broke up for a bit but got back together and got married

rench

Banned
Reaction score
I could not live with the uncertainty and not knowing the truth. I could not live with the betrayal and lack the keeping the wedding vows. I'd have to know the truth. At age 28 or so, I could not live the rest of my life under the conditions that @obelisk describes. Anything would be better than that. It wouldn't matter to me if I had to re-enter the dating pool, even if I were not a skilled seducer. I could not live with myself with the lack of self-respect I was showing to myself. In the end, one must love and respect oneself. Living the lifestyle of a cuck is form of self-disrespect.

He's not the typical AFC. Many AFCs would leave over the breaking of the marital vows. Even in an unmarried, childless monogamous relationship, infidelity is a violation of the generally accepted framework of a monogamous relationship. A lot of AFCs understand that, even if it is painful for the AFC.

He's a bigger than average AFC and a beta cuck.

That's a bad sign. It's a violation of an Iron Rule of Tomassi too.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

Many marriages I've seen in my social circle violated 1 or more Iron Rules of Tomassi prior to the wedding day.
Generally when i run out of $ i can dig out bags of cig butts & find a stub or two (or a part of a cigar)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Late 20’s friend. He has two young kids. is married. His wife has cheated on him 4 times now. He excused it with ‘well cheating is normal for girls her age (mid-20’s). He is staying with her.
A guy at work that i like talking to is a decent guy. I have met him and his wife who i talked to.

They got married a couple years ago and have a kid together now. I found out that she cheated on him shortly before the wedding and told him about it. I think they broke up for a bit but got back together and got married
And they were cucked happily ever after

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is married to this woman AND has kids with her though. I have no doubt that he considers it a violation of their marital vows. However, there are so many ways people rationalize staying in a lousy situation that I'm not entirely surprised that he is still with her. It has to be painful ENOUGH that it hurts more than the fear of divorce, impact on the kids and starting over. For a lot of dudes, it isn't and they stay in horrible marriages long after they should have ended things and rebuilt.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a lot of dudes, it isn't and they stay in horrible marriages long after they should have ended things and rebuilt.
This is true.

Another thing I have noticed is that people stay in both non-marital LTRs and in marriages long beyond their useful life. This is more true of marriages than non-marital relationships.

He is married to this woman AND has kids with her though. I have no doubt that he considers it a violation of their marital vows. However, there are so many ways people rationalize staying in a lousy situation that I'm not entirely surprised that he is still with her. It has to be painful ENOUGH that it hurts more than the fear of divorce, impact on the kids and starting over.
The pain of staying outweighs any sort of negative consequences of leaving. You're correct that people rationalize it too many ways.

With the cheating, his only course of action is to leave.

Yes, the divorce will impact the children. However, parents staying together in a lousy relationship will also impact the children. Either way, it is bad for the children.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys have cuckold fetishes. Maybe it turns him on, but he's not telling you because he doesn't want to go public with his fetish.