Gift of The Gab

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually did sales a while back.

It was really really difficult at first, knocking at doors and offering products knowing that they'll slam the door back at my face, but after a while it was smooth as butter.

And yes, now that you mentioned it, it was that period of time where I actually got the temporary golden season.

:D But is there anyway to maintain that?

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just confided in my mate in this.

Well. Turns out I'm not the only one suffering from this.

He says that many people at certain point of their lives find that they're shut out for a while.

But he does not understand why.

Anyone?

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Kinda an update on things.

have been skipping school a little. and you guys ought to know about the back story anyway.

Well, in my school, we're sort of banded into different classes, and weirdly and strangely they put me up in a pretty good class, away from all my previous friends. At first, all was find, I would go and hang out with my friends. however, kinda got sick of it a little, and added up with the stress of studies here in my country, I felt myself losing alot of my previous confidence and my narcissistic self.

I know, most of you would say that confidence was just ego. I would agree with you. But it made me feel good, in a way. It was like a shell to cover up for my faults, and lack of confidence.

Well, now, seems to me that I'm unable to talk to my classmates, as they're always on the newest game or the algebra equation, while I'm more interested in the sports. Kinda left out a little in class, and because of that my former self faded away and now I feel hard pressed to even talk to my previous friends.

Anyway with any new solutions?

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: Be Funny But Dont Give A Shyt If She Laughs Or Not

If Your Laughing Thats All That Matters (prizeability)
Be Loud And Arrogant If The Situation Calls For It (****y)
But Dont Forget To Pull Out Some Five Sillable Words(intelligence)
And Look Deep Into The Eyes (sincerity)
Get The Close Sale(determined Man)
Good Luck

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It aint all about girls here though.

Would be weird doing it to my friends.