Gift ideas....

ScottieDosntKnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know of a good perfume or somethin to buy as a present? Or anythine else? I need some good gift ideas for the gf. Im sure im not the only one here who sucks at gift ideas lol. Thanks guys

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old is she and how long have you been dating?

WOW1826

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get a nice 20 buck bracelet at boscovs or something.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my sister a pretty sweet oil candle made out of blown glass. Just go in a pipe shop and look for some.. they don't only sell pipes.

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS A VERY IMPORANT THREAD CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS, I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS REPLIED WITH ANYTHING UNIQUE, OR HELPFUL. PLZ DJ'S I KNOW YOUVE GAVE UR GIRLS GIFTS PLZ SHARE WHAT WORKS

Personally : 2 -month girlfriend, less than $100

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hockey Playa
THIS IS A VERY IMPORANT THREAD CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS, I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS REPLIED WITH ANYTHING UNIQUE, OR HELPFUL. PLZ DJ'S I KNOW YOUVE GAVE UR GIRLS GIFTS PLZ SHARE WHAT WORKS

Personally : 2 -month girlfriend, less than $100
this is in the high school section, personally when i was in high school my gift amount couldnt have been over 25 bucks tops on who i was dating.
its hard for me to give ideas unless i know how long they have been dating and her age and how much he can spend.

soap and lotion sets suck honestly because they are not personal.

perfume is ok, but only if you know what to buy. the wrong one could be something they are allergic to. i love liz clairborne and gio likes clinque happy on me.

candles are something that i really love. they have really nice ones at a place called kohls that are on sale right now for christmas. they smell like pepermint or cider or christmas cookies. ( like 4 to 6 bucks right now)

a necklace is always something high school girls get a kick out of. something small in the shape of a heart.

teddy bears are something chicks like to get from boyfriends in highschool. they have some on sale for 5.99 at kohls and they are really nice and fluffy with the year on the foot.

if you dont have that kind of money, burn a cd with really great songs of the year on it. this is something that i call a classic gift even if it seems cheesy.
back in my day there were tons of ballads on the hit lists.

cant wrap? no problem. buy a stocking and stuff the gift in it. add a few pieces of candy and viola! its perfect.

mistletoe is a nice touch because then you can hold it up and kiss her under it.

picture frames are very kewl also.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting my gf one of those baby care bears, the green one cuz thast her fav color. Also a black and a white rose...When i give it to her the care bear is gonna be holding the two roses on one of its arms. It looks nice, maybe you should try it. You can the care bears anywhere and they have em in lots of colors so u can pick out her fav one... no more then $20 bucks for it

If you're looking for something more expensize try getting her a nice little necklace and put the necklace around a teddy bear and give it to her like that. If i was a girl and you gave me that i would **** you lol jk

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends how much you want to spend, but you will NEVER GO WRONG with jewelry. I got my gf a 25$ necklace w/ her birthstone, she f*cking loved it, mostly because it was from me. You don't have to spend a lot as long as it looks good and don't mess with gold, go silver. Have fun.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GET HER PERFUMEEEE! i got my girlfriend it and she loved it..

Paris hilton...Gucci Envy me...Brittany spears fantasy...Burberry...Arcrombie & fitch READY. theres alot of good stuff out there.

decade

Reaction score
i could list different things you could give, but you wan't to give something special right? Maybe you could try coming it on your own. For example, you could give her photos from good memories. In your past two months recall something special and try remind her in your gift. That is the perfect gift because it will be cherished.

MystLk

Don Juan
Reaction score
20 DOLLAR GIFT CERTIFICATE AT VICTORIA'S SECRET...ITS PERFECT THEY LOVE IT.

ScottieDosntKnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys sounds good and lets keep it comin for everyone.
My situation is a little unique tho. Weve only been dating for a couple of weeks, but weve been pretty involved (just emotionally) for 6 months but she had a BF. Now well things are good, but idk we havnt been dating that long, but we have had the feelings you normally get after a longer time. So any ideas for that?
Also what are good jewlery ideas besides necklaces?
Thanks guys.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything besides rings.
Rings just seem too much like a compromise and ****...

Bracelets or earings are good too.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man burn a few songs onto a cd an say they remind u of the 2 of u wen ure together or somethin, an a teddy or somethiN! Somethin sweet

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JayUK
yeah man burn a few songs onto a cd an say they remind u of the 2 of u wen ure together or somethin, an a teddy or somethiN! Somethin sweet
very practical good idea.:up:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the key to burning a cd is to remember not to put in any sad songs at all. only songs that will make her remember positive things.

thats why ballads worked so well back in my day.