gf wont put out

UnluckyGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand my gf lately. We have been seeing eachother for a couple of months now and still no action other than making out. Its like wtf, everytime i try to take things further she stops me. I know she isnt a virgin or anything so i dont know whats going on. Anyone else been with a girl like this?

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
UnluckyGuy said:
I dont understand my gf lately. We have been seeing eachother for a couple of months now and still no action other than making out. Its like wtf, everytime i try to take things further she stops me. I know she isnt a virgin or anything so i dont know whats going on. Anyone else been with a girl like this?

It's time to find another chick. Don't complain to your girl about her not putting out. Just tell her it's just not workin, then cease all forms of contact with her.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is his girlfriend, he cares about her, hes not going to do that.

try talking to her about it, she probably went too fast in her last relationship so now with you she wants to take it slow. the world doesn't revolve around sosuave and the DJ bible.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up!!!!

Did you fuvk this girl before? If no which I'm assuming then how the hell are you too bf/gf.

Rule of thumb if you haven't laid her yet then don't even think about LTRs. She is probably getting fuvked by someone else right now. I don't even want to get into this right now because this is real sad. You're not implementing anything learnt here.

Move on...and I don't tell many people to move on, its just your case you've mad this bf/gf dynamic (The worst thing you could do) so now its going to take awhile to get laid. If you went in as a fun, high valued guy you could've fuvked her day 1.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
this is his girlfriend, he cares about her, hes not going to do that.

try talking to her about it, she probably went too fast in her last relationship so now with you she wants to take it slow. the world doesn't revolve around sosuave and the DJ bible.

I won't assume she with someone else, that's probably not the case. But she is getting everything she wants out of the relationship, what about him. He's scarificing something he feels is important, for her. That's not what being a man is all about. I assume he's young. Unless he's engaged to her, I'd say dump her though I'd never marry a chick I've never has sex with before.

UnluckyGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
no i havent fvcked her, and i do care about her its just that it kinda is getting me down knowing she banged others guys but wont give me the chance.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
UnluckyGuy said:
no i havent fvcked her, and i do care about her its just that it kinda is getting me down knowing she banged others guys but wont give me the chance.

Oh HELL NO! Dump her. She's playing you.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like my Mumma told me....

True story.

I was at my mums one night years ago all depressed.

Mum: Wussup JJ?

JJ: Probs with da *****.

Mum: Wussup.

JJ: Blah, blah, blah.

Mum: Don't sound too bad...

JJ Coz of dis **** she won't put out.

Mum: Dump the ho! Kick her to da curb!

(now I expected my Ma to be like "well a womans sexuality is very sensitive, she won' t want to engage in sexual intercourse if there are overiding problems in your relationship....)

JJ: Que?

Mum: Whats wrong with da biyatch? Not putting out! Whats wrong with YOU! You are a young man. You should be doing it ALL THE TIME! What you doing with some ho who won't put out? I ****ed all the time when I was her age. Girls are lying in bed at night touching themselves up thinking about a boy like you. Stupid little slut, whats wrong with her? Not giving it up for my boy...

JJ: Yo Ma, can I borrow your phone?

True story.

Okay, Mum doesn't speak like a gangsta rapper. But you get the point.

I love my Mum.

JJ

Berrius

Reaction score
As much as it may pain you, you need to let her go. From our perspectives, she is doing this to manipulate you, which should never happen.

It sounds drastic, but giving her the boot is your best chance of maybe waking her up and letting her run back to you with benefits. Or at worse, find someone else.

It bites, but yeah.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
make out with her and hold her down and try to take it and tell her a safe work like "bannana", some girls like that... and i like those types of girls... that might get her into it.

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hearin dump her a lot in this thread and prob would to. But i would talk to her first if you like the chic.
The next time your makin out and she stops you. Ask her why she did that and how she feels. It might be something simple and you will havin her put out in no time. It might not be that simple. But wait till you find out wats going on in her head before you do dump her. then make your choice

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't dump her before at least ASKING her about it. Why not ask her why? If its been a few months you at least deserve a handjob for your efforts.

You never know what she's going to say, so it wouldn't hurt to ask WHY she wants to take things so slow. Its not like she has some evil master plan hell bent on making your life hell. She's probably just waiting for you to bring it up because she doesn't want to bring it up herself.

That's the least you could do for her before dumping her

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you don't have to dump her, but at least find some other chic to have sex with on the side. If you kept her around for a few months and haven't bangged her, I assume you found something else you like about her if you're willing to spend all that time. Unless you have an exclusivity contract (which I hope you didn't do, without first having sex with her) then game some other girl and bang her.

This does several things. First of all if you're still in the relationship with her you won't be as focused on sex because you're getting it somewhere else. This change will be visible in her and could changer her manerism about sex because you aren't pressing the issue as much. Second, the other girl you meet might be an even better match for you and since you'll have options, you can dump the first one if you feel inclined to do such. Third, you'll have improved your game by the whole experience of gaming two girls at the same time ending in you being a stronger player.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UnluckyGuy said:
Use the technique devised by Swinggcat called Push and Pull.

Each push gives room to pull.

Push her away, and pull her in, both emotionally, and physically (like a hug, then turn your back, the get close to her, almost kissing her, then move back again)

Doing this a few times will bring her down.

Also, this could be some LMR.

You have to treat it like LMR.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some more information. How long have u been w/her? Have you talked to her and asked her why? If not...why not? I have to be very close/able to talk about anything if I'm going to be in a LTR with someone. Have you guys done other sexual things? Are you what they call AFC? Are you dominant in the relationship? I'll check back to see your reply's.