GF to get experience?

norwood

Reaction score
Hi,

There's a girl I know that's really into me. I like her too; she's hot, she's a nice person, she's smart, but I'd say that she lacks a lot of the qualities that I would look for in a long term partner. To put it another way, I don't think she's the one I could fall in love with.

The problem is, I have no experience with the ladies, literally none. I think we could have a lot of fun together, and I think she could boost my confidence an awful lot. But I have it in the back of my mind that if I did make an advance on her, I'd feel I was just using her.

I need advice! Thanks for any replies...

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2006. Girls know relationships can end very quickly.

If you remain unsettled about this, you can always be upfront about it. Just say you don't think you're looking for anything long-term at the moment. Simple.

Sure, she might convince herself that you'll fall for HER. But if you state your position and your actions are consistent with it, it's plainly her fault (and nothing you can avoid) if she ends up upset.

norwood

Reaction score
GF for experience?

Hi,

There's a girl I know that's really into me. I like her too; she's hot, she's a nice person, she's smart, but I'd say that she lacks a lot of the qualities that I would look for in a long term partner. To put it another way, I don't think she's the one I could fall in love with.

The problem is, I have no experience with the ladies, literally none. I think we could have a lot of fun together, and I think she could boost my confidence an awful lot. But I have it in the back of my mind that if I did make an advance on her, I'd feel I was just using her.

I need advice! Thanks for any replies...

norwood

Reaction score
soz..

Hey, really sorry, my connection has been really sketchy lately, and I think what happened was that I refreshed the page a couple times when it stalled during the submission.

Sorry about that :eek:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? If you're under say, 25, then I wouldn't really worry about getting a "long term partner". Play the field. Things usually work out better that way anyways.