GF thinks that I'm having an affair...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...because as she puts it.. After 3 years, and a baby she goes, "I only know, what you want me to know." ....she says that she doesn't trust me anymore.. that she has reasons to believe that I am dating other women on the side.

Is it possible to be too much of a mystery, even after 3 years?

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to read too much into this man. She is basically saying that she is sure that other women find you attractive still, and she is guestioning her own validity as a woman. I think the best thing to do would be to surprise her with a weekend alone somewhere and as much great sex and romance as you can fit in. Then you can go back to your normal routine, and she will be reassured that she has not lost anything in the last 3 years and that you still find her attractive.

Other viewpoints on this matter would be apprecoated, as I am intrigued by this post.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my GF of 3 years dumped me becuase she said i was cheating on her.....so I may have messed around a bit but there is no way she could know about it. I think women are psycho or read minds

Reaction score
After having a baby, women feel tied down, and the man is still free...especially if you are not married. She doesn't know your whereabouts on a daily basis but you do know hers because she is with the baby 24/7. This has nothing to do with time or not knowing you, rather it is because of the situation that suspicion is aroused. Also a woman feels unattractive after having a baby and she needs constant reinforcment that she is still attractive!This is common! Plus u r a DJ, I personally wouldn't trust you either! :)

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is obviously, for a variety of reasons, trying to sabatoge the relatinship. I think I have told you to NEXT this chik prolly a 100 times, so make it 101.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
myfriendblu

hit it right on...next...shes trying to disrupt the relationship...i know the only time when i ask my girl if shes been playing me is when im doing something wrong...and if shes asking me then shes doing something wrong...especially when she shows too much affection...like shes feeling guilty...but since she has ur baby...maybe shes just feeling unwanted...either way ...who cares...just let her do whatever she wants to do and say...if she leaves you...then let her leave you...theres plenty of girls out there

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
...because as she puts it.. After 3 years, and a baby she goes, "I only know, what you want me to know." ....she says that she doesn't trust me anymore.. that she has reasons to believe that I am dating other women on the side.

Is it possible to be too much of a mystery, even after 3 years?
Inlaw - Scr3w that broad man! I mean how much dignity do you need to lose before you realize this chick is only trying to break you into typical 'I-Hate-My-Life!' material? Next thing you will be complaining about is her wanting a green caravan and you think red would be better!

Look support the kid, move on with your life, she is a head case!

M.A.C.

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently this has been an issue before, disregard my advice about taking her out for the weekend. If she has been acting very badly and outright dumb, I say to hell with her. Make sure your kid is cool, but forget all about this girl.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you show her a lack of attnetion compared to 3 yrs ago, shell suspect u automatically....even though something else will be on ur mind..u better talk

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hard to next her, he did say BABY!!!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon fellas... no one knows this situation better than I...

...I am truly moved by the support here, for real... but this chic, is WAY more together than some of the ones I've dated in the past, combined that with the simple fact that all women are wackos, and I've actually made out pretty damn good. It seems everytime I come here to ask for good solid advise, I get 'DUDE... NEXT HER!' ...which isn't again, the question I originally asked. LOL! :) ...I didn't asked 'Hey, should I next this chic?' ...I asked, 'Is it possible to be too much of a mystery, after 3 years?' ....some of you guys crack me up! :) .....I can't recall what my question was the last time here but the same peeps, always respond 'DUDE! NEXT HER!' ... LOL! ...I think my last post was about PPD, and how to best handle it.... and I get 'DUDE! NEXT HER!' ROTFLMAO!!!! :)

Here is just a reminder so you guys know where I stand.... yes, I am a Pimp....... first and foremost...... secondly, I can distinguish great from good, as well as good from bad, and I don't waste my time with average, or bad. With that said, if you find a woman close to great, in her 20's, I'm talking fine fine fine... from the way she looks, where her financial status is, to how she performs in bed, to her skills in the kitchen, down to the knowledge of handling kids, you stick with her, you don't throw her back, hoping to one day find that perfect combo again. Don't be stupid fellas. In case you guys haven't learned yet.... and if you got leg like I have, it don't matter how fine she is, somewhere, there's a guy who is probably sick of her sh*t. *shrugs* Let me put it this way......

If you find a diamond in the rough, don't throw it back because it's a bit rough around the edges. THEY ARE ALL ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES..... don't you know this already?........if you find one that fits your list of 'Must Haves'...then congrat! .....but my list is longer....... but.......If it shines of potential, you have to mode it your likings. Ya don't ever throw a phat diamond away, and you don't NEXT a 6ft. blonde nurse, who's got everything already, and needs nothing from you. You just don't do it. You can try to find someone else better, you have the right, and as a American Pimp, you should do that..... but lets not go NEXTING anyone until you do, especially if she's the mother of your 1 month old child.... it's just common sense fellas. Besides, like I said, she's got a lot of women beat in many areas I hold strong. I've NEXT plenty.... bad apples, after bad apples, to find this one.... she don't need me, and I certainly don't need her.... we both know this. It's also oen of the thigns that I find attractive about her, and like wise, she finds attractive about me..... I don't need a woman who depends on me, for money, for attention.... she's got all that already. See where I'm getting at here? ...this is a LTR... this is a whole different game now, with a whole different set of rules.... we've left the college ranks, we're in the pros now... games a little faster here... a little more to risk now..... you can do two things now.. you can either make it happen for YOU, and enjoy the hard work... or you can quit, and go back to the college ranks, and play the NEXT game.... and just like my pimpness, quitting it's my style.......but like everytime I post on here, it don'tmatter what the question is, it's 'DUDE! NEXT HER!' LOL! ....Nexting is for beginners, I'm in the Pros now. ;)

I thought you made a good point PhoenixPUA.... it's true, women do wig out a little after child birth.... and a close bud did tell me months ago, for me not to be surprise if she thinks you are creeping around. She just doesn't want to lose Big Daddy that's all. I told her I wasn't going anywhere, as long as she's the mother of my child. Which got me some love.... ;)

PuertoRican_Lover, you are right.... and how I have displayed myself to her, I wouldn't trust me either.... I am THE master, of playing the mystery card.. it comes from years of just being a pimp. It comes all natural now... to the point that I don't even know I am doing it... if my cellphone rings, and she;s with me, I don't answer it.... why? Because back in the days, if I was out with woman, and my cellphone rang, who else would it be on the other line but the Other Woman.... so this sends up flags to her.... then when I say I'll be over in an hour, and sometimes not show up, instead I'm out playing cards with my homies... another flag.... you are right bro, I wouldn't trust me either....

myfriendblu.... leave it to you bro... to consistantly come up with the most awful observations.... she's trying to sabotage the relationship..... Christ dude.... that's bad. Why..... why oh why man.... after all this time, you can still come up with the worst advise? .....have you not learned anything on here, AT ALL?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ......I don't know what is more heartbreaking.. the fact that you have no clue, or that you actually thought it, and then, typed it to dusplay for all to see, the cluelessness.... truly heartbreaking bro. /shakes head :)

Top Don........... maybe one of these days, until then, there's always masterbating. ;)

Matt... bro.. I am deeply surprised by your comments. That's not like you.... I know you've mentioend that our situations are close, but I don't think you know for sure bro... after all, how much can one know thru PM's?

Just to clear up some things.... there is nothing wrong with our relationship, that most LTR ppl don't go thru... we have a child, with that comes certain dramas... PPD, trust, etc.... it all comes with the territory, ain't nothing new here.... Again, my question is.....

Can ONE, be TOO MUCH, of a mystery, even after 3 years? Is it harmful?

Please LTR DJ's only.. or ones that have been in LTR....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
if you show her a lack of attnetion compared to 3 yrs ago, shell suspect u automatically....even though something else will be on ur mind..u better talk
Excellent..... thought out post.... I will do that, thank you bro.

Reaction score
Now I know why your in-laws hate you! You are a DJ Pimp!:) No mystery there. If you have the aura and persona of a DJ that you describe yourself as having then suspicions will only naturally arise. The DJ 'mystery persona' was ok to have in your days before daddy-hood but now the rules have changed.

Yes being a mystery after 3 years to the the mother of your child is harmful, because women with children want provision and stability in a man! Being a mystery brings uncertainty in the equation and being not married only worsens the situation. Why? Because a woman wants security in this situation and this means a sense of 'certainty' and 'sureness'! You have to have the persona and standing of a 'father' to bring about this security and not one of a DJ.

Reassure her that this is the case and relieve her of her doubts!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, setup a romantic 2-3 night vacation somewhere in Mexico or whereever warm to validate her existence as a woman and to show how much you appreciate her. Basically when a woman thinks you are hitting on other woman/having fun with them - they feel worthless.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get into a LTR, mystery should be replaced by intimacy.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying you are doing anything wrong. In fact, I'd say its very good when your girl is worried about the competition.

Just want to point out something for you to think about which is more-or-less true when you are talking about chicks.

"A chick can never love you more than she trusts you."

Trust defines the limit of how far a chick can go (unlike guys for some crazy reason.) Chicks stay with pimps, that is true. But they don't love them as much as they would otherwise. You need to find a little better balance between being a pimp and having her trust you.

This is especially true for new mothers with their hormones all out of wack and everything.

And, of course, there is one more person involved in this now.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yepp seriously when you start on a relationship or inn a relationship TONE DOWN on the friggin mystery/hardtoget/game ****. I've screwed up several good things because I didn't care, show emotions, tell her the stuff she NEEDED (Yes what they want to hear is often what they NEED to hear).....

So dude, take better care of her and see if she goes back to normal :p

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressive.....

Great GREAT f'n advise! ....thank you so much bros... I call you bros, instead of DJs, because bros look out fo reach other, and that's what you guys are, as far as I'm concerned.... all of you's. Thank you, very good advise from true pros of the game.

There has to be a middle ground.... what it is, I'm not sure, but I'll find out... she is looking for the father of our son now, not the pimp that she was attracted to when she first met me. I think I can give her both. Takes some balancing, but I'll figure it out.

Again, thank you for the most excellent advise. I'm sure there's more to this than meets the eye.... you know how tricky they are. In any case, I'm at least on the right track.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's easy to find the girls, it's harder to find the boys to back you up."

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that this one is a keeper LTR material.

Ok assume that's the case.

Since I've been to this site now, you've posted quite a bit on your problems with this girl - from befroe she had the kid - to now after the fact - so now she thinks your cheating - screwing arund.

Frist question is - are you screwing round?

You've stated this woman doesn't need you for anything - I beg to differ. You wouldn't still be around if she didn't need you at all. She's had your kid - she wants you.

It's one thing to be a mystery when your dating a chick - but when you've got her - when you've found that one chick that has everything on that list of yours - you wanna keep her for sure.

That's when the mystery must go away to some extent. Your not pimping her anymore - you've found that diamond.

I can tell you, she's not going to stay forever if your not going to open yourself up to her. Sure she's just had a kid - she'll put up with it for a while - but there will come a time when she'll get sick and tired of wondering who's calling you, who your out with, whether your seeing a chick - etc. etc. etc.

They way you've been acting towards her (from your posts) - it seems that you don't want to be close to her - that your not willing to give up your Mystery, and pimping for this chick.

Pimpimg is all well and good - but when you've found a chick that you want to keep around, then somethings got to give.

I learnt my lesson the hard way. I lost a chick that was my diamond in the rough, because I failed to open myself and my life up for her. I wanted to bang other chicks - and I found out that hard way, that 90% of the chicks out there are worthless 100% of the time.

If you dig her, keep her.