GF texting EX bf

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at my GF the other day..she just got texting and a new cell..she is sitting on my lap texting for like 10 mins..i say, "can i see ur phone''...she gives ,me the phone and gets a text from a kid named Jack..who was her ex bf, but only for a week..

the texts says.."Isnt ur BF gna be mad we are texting?'' and "I dont care if hes mad whatever we are just friends''

i told her i dont like it and she says. they are just friends

she is still texting him

should i worry?

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
No you should continue being her little pushover puppy boy.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the ex-boyfriend asked if you would get mad with them texting I would venture a guess they are not sleeping together as that would probably make you a little more angry.

However she is testing you, showing you what she wrote. She wants to know if you have a spine.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
......"I dont care if hes mad"

...............What do you think?

Think about this....would she get mad if YOU started texting your ex-gf? If you dont have one pretend.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
break her phone!

Nah...seriously..its a big disrespect. I would withdraw my time and attention and start looking else were for a new girlfriend. Branch swang them hoes!

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
break her phone!

Nah...seriously..its a big disrespect. I would withdraw my time and attention and start looking else were for a new girlfriend. Branch swang them hoes!
I agree! You should have lost all respect for her. She obviously doesn't take you seriously, and that's not a girl you should take seriously.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have a GF?

Seriously. why did you give away single life to be with her.

Who cares what she dose, just fvck her until she leaves.

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
She always has the choice to not reply to her EX... There's a reason why she's still texting him...

Be careful with her brother.. Don't get too attached cuz she can easily turn around and stab you in the back.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the right thing to do is just get up and leave.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
i was at my GF the other day..she just got texting and a new cell..she is sitting on my lap texting for like 10 mins..i say, "can i see ur phone''...she gives ,me the phone and gets a text from a kid named Jack..who was her ex bf, but only for a week..

the texts says.."Isnt ur BF gna be mad we are texting?'' and "I dont care if hes mad whatever we are just friends''

she is still texting him

should i worry?
Brother - how old are you?

It's a test. Little Bro'.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:

she is still texting him

should i worry?
:nono: Beware of becoming "The Rebound Guy..."

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my 2-cents, but from what I read....in such situations, just play it cool and pretend it's nothing, like you don't care about her anyway. If you lose your cool, it will show her that she can control your emotions and that's not the way of the DJ. :)

And if she has no reaction and continues to text the ex-bf, then is she the kinda girl you wanna marry?

Good luck,
Nikar

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikar said:
Just my 2-cents, but from what I read....in such situations, just play it cool and pretend it's nothing, like you don't care about her anyway. If you lose your cool, it will show her that she can control your emotions and that's not the way of the DJ. :)

And if she has no reaction and continues to text the ex-bf, then is she the kinda girl you wanna marry?

Good luck,
Nikar
i always pretned i dont care..and most times i dont haha..but then she says..u never act like u care so i keep doing what i want

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
i always pretned i dont care..and most times i dont haha..but then she says..u never act like u care so i keep doing what i want
If people are going to do this, what's the purpose of pretending that you're in a relationship by saying that you're dating? The girl could be right, you are just friends (with benefits).

Reaction score
Take her phone and tell her you're going to give him some tips on how to get you back. Tell her you're going to give him a short lesson and he's gonna have a pop quiz at the end.

Take the different approach, almost no guy will ever do this....except you now of course :)

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
Do not sell out your belief's.
Tell her clearly that it's unnatural to be friends with your X and that you don't like it.
Let her know that your her boyfriend and that you don't mind her having guy friends but on the same token if she has the need to be close with her X that she needs some time to think.
"It's fine, if you still have that need im putting every thing on hold you need some time to think."
This passes the power to the woman to do something about it, it becomes her problem not yours (THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!).
This works wonders, either she'll go back to her X in which case you saved your self ALOT of hassle or she will come back to you with even more respect.
While you two are on break, get out there, spin some plates for she will do the same to try make you jealous, tell me how can you honestly be jealous of not being with her? you have other options, spin some plates.
i thought the man was suppose to have the power in the relationship?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
jadeona13 said:

she is still texting him

should i worry?
LOL... its too late to worry.. her respect level is at -3 on a 1 to 10 scale..
Start looking for other girls to F now! so when she dumps you, you will not have to go F'less

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
break her phone!

Soo true... at the first sign of disrespect you have to switch off and just use her for F.. while you start spinning plates..,

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scarface316 said:
She always has the choice to not reply to her EX... There's a reason why she's still texting him...

Be careful with her brother.. Don't get too attached cuz she can easily turn around and stab you in the back.

Looks like she is stabbing him in the front now..