GF taking a term abroad - can i sleep with other women?

TenPinSpare

Reaction score
So, I am in a LTR of over 1.5 years. My gf and I typically do the long distance thing, were no stranger to it, as she goes to school 100 miles away from the city we both live in.

She is in europe taking a term abroad. I am pretty confident she is not cheating on me, as I like to think I know her... I am also pretty confident about it, because the frequency at which she tries to call me has not changed from day 1 (its been about 3 weeks so far, with 9 weeks left). Ive decided the frequency at which she calls me is a good indication shes not cheating.

Now onto me, since she is over in another country, am I allowed to go attempt to get other girls? Im going crazy without sex, and would like to go find a girl so that I can have sex, but I have abstained so far.

Any input on my plight would be helpfull.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jack off.

keep jacking off dude, dont go low that low and cheat. 1.5 years is alot and i give you props for that,

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your libido is more important that a 1.5 year relationship, break up and sarge to your heart's content.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so.. you've been with her a year and a half. You've been seperated before. You're pretty sure she's not cheating on you. She's not gone away because she wants to be away from you, she's doing something as part of her college education. You've already lasted 3 weeks. Another 3 weeks and that'll be half the time gone.

Quite frankly, if you do cheat on her under these circumstances, you will be an arsehole.

TenPinSpare

Reaction score
well thanks for the advice, ill be sure to keep my **** in my pants.

and yes, palmela handerson has become my best friend...

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I'm in the same situation. GF gone till December. Calls me every day, sends postcards, etc, etc. We've been dating for about a year.

Anyway, I know how you feel. I'm in the position to go out and f*ck but feel bad about doing that to my gf.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TenPinSpare said:
well thanks for the advice, ill be sure to keep my **** in my pants.

and yes, palmela handerson has become my best friend...
the sex will be much better when you get back, too. as well as having a clear conscience. :)

the thin black duke

Reaction score
unless you've had the discussion about seeing other people, you better just lay low, brother. you'll feel a sack of crap if you cheat..and once it happens there won't be just a single event either. you'll be rationalizing your ass off by doing it over and over again..

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can cheat on her as long as you give her permission to take 3 miles of wang from swarthy European men.

TenPinSpare

Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
Hey man I'm in the same situation. GF gone till December. Calls me every day, sends postcards, etc, etc. We've been dating for about a year.

Anyway, I know how you feel. I'm in the position to go out and f*ck but feel bad about doing that to my gf.
Yeah, the several daily calls and postcards, were in the same boat...

thanks for all the positive reinforcement guys.

the thin black duke said:
unless you've had the discussion about seeing other people, you better just lay low, brother. you'll feel a sack of crap if you cheat..and once it happens there won't be just a single event either. you'll be rationalizing your ass off by doing it over and over again..
yeah, that was the thought I had. Once I do it one time, it then becomes OK for me to do it again and again and again and again...

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like the bad guy here, but if she DOES NOT know about it, and you're able to rid yourself of the whole moral aspect (maybe read some nietze), is there an issue?

And if you don't see yourself MARRYING this girl, does that even make it LESS of an issue?