GF Sometimes Take a Long Time to Reply My SMS

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
what is your country?
Don't think too much about slow response speed.
You don't have to respond to her texts either if you are busy.
Indonesia.

I only started to think too much about her texts since we're exclusive. When we're still dating, I couldn't care less if she replied the next day. Strange..

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
I pity you. Do some maths here. for every 6 sms you send you probably could have made a one minute call. Save the 6 (worthless sms's anyway), call her which is far better then some text on a display screen.
The advantage of texting is that you could do it while doing something useful, while calling uses all of your attention. And with SMS, we could talk about silly things that's not worth talking over the phone.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
And with SMS, we could talk about silly things that's not worth talking over the phone.
Yet worth being upset about when she doesn't respond right away?
She probably recognizes that it's a silly text that doesn't need to be answered right away. You getting upset over this is extremely AFC.

Just let it go, text her less.

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you get impatient about a girl not replying promptly tells a lot about your insecurity and how much you value her over yourself. I mean, she's being 'disrespectful'? If you get emotionally hurt because she 'disrespects' you she might as well keep pushing that 'disrespectful' button to gain control in your relationship. You'll be so easy to manipulate like a little toy.

She might be busy, has life or whatever. So what if she doesn't reply back in an hour? Can you do other activities at all? Or do you just sit there for an hour staring at your cellphone?

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
*sigh* for every 40 bad post thier is 1-2 good post.
"beggers can't be choosers".
LOL :p

Fela Kuti said:
I think I have OCD.
I don't know why every time someone doesn't want to face criticism will make up some random excuse for their faults.

You don't have OCD!

You just discovered you should stop acting AFC and stop making excuses. You have should contracted "discovery" disorder!

And act open it, rather then living in denial.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago, my GF replied late again. And I didn't give a damn! I think I have contracted "discovery" disorder!

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she replies late, who gives a f*ck? you're acting needy...
she replies late when she has low interest levels... that's all... just stay cool man... and don't ask her why she replies late... jeez...

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
Just a few minutes ago, my GF replied late again. And I didn't give a damn! I think I have contracted "discovery" disorder!
Good for you!

Mind you I'm about to bomb you on another thread ;)

Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:

What did she say and all of a sudden you don't give a damn?? That's quite a transformation.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
What did she say and all of a sudden you don't give a damn?? That's quite a transformation.
It's not her words that I didn't give a damn to, but the fact that she replied late.

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a technology issue, which a lot of people in society have. Immediate responses and you get upset when it isn't right away. Welcome to the real world, not everyone runs on your time clock.

If it's important, call her.
If you're just shooting the sh*t or something else that is useless, than don't have these high expectations that she'll shoot the sh*t back to you.

Another thought, maybe she has a life and she's a little to busy living it. I couldn't imagine doing something fun and having to stop every 5 minutes to answer a text message.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
fact is women communicate with you through their actions... So when she puts responding to you as a very low priority it shows how she feels about you... Would she take an hour to text back Brad Pitt...???? NO...LOL

Any way she should be texting you and you should be taking your time to get beck ...

Remember always do everything alittle less than she does...