gf never has time

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
dudes are all over her... always
but im confident, and i know she won't fuk with me.. and if she do, i really dont give a crap..

I knew we were going to see each other so little, but i really didn't believed that it was going to be so serious... u know why?
because i though she was all into me, and would FIND time... it seems she isn't, or she is really busy (isn't that really possible?)

im making assumpshions, i guess i wont mention getting together again, and wait her to to mention it

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happend to me, funny thing is i did all the wrong things i kept bytching that she would never see me

she would flake on me for the stupidiest reasons.. (gotta hang with the friends) (i'm cooking) (i'm watching TV)

excuses that weren't really excuses lol and everytime i said.. it seems like we never do anything i don't see this going anywhere. she would give me

"no no i care about you lets talk about this later!"

later never came, in fact one day she just up and said i got school and this and that i don't think we should talk at least in terms of dateing for right now

ANYWAY i forgot what i did, but i stopped careing as much that we weren't hanging out, or whatever despite her saying we'd still "talk" we never spoke lol she was an HB9 at least!

so a month goes by of us not talking then outta the blue she calls again, boom were talking again same shyt though of flakeyness i have NO IDEA what i did but somewhere along the line she wanted to see me and be with me every wakeing minute, in fact she would go as far as to have me come over to her house in the wee hours of the morning just to give her a hug to goto sleep.

she was literally obsessing over me calling me 7 times a day, after about 8 months she started to say i love you. (she said it first) i forgot what i did i been trying to re establish how i made an extreamly flakey girl into my g/f but yeah its a mission i'm still trying to accomplish

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
christz: you made it becoz you stopped caring... and this new you kinda grew on her...

more info please!!!

Arq: never make the assumption she won't cheat on you... if she has little interest in you and others guys hanging with her... she will cheat... you just have to be more of a challenge.... ie more attractive... ALWAYS....

Only you know if she won't cheat on you based on the value that you provide her... but in anyevent you shouldn't care if she has cheated... coz you just NEXT her...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is rediculous...ok? so she is that busy??

**** that ***** then..ok sorry for my launguage outburst.

anywho I just started myself a relationship..and Ive seen her 6 out of 10 days....including going out tonight. why?

because she has a HIGH HIGH IL..why? because I am ****ing pimp.

ok again..maybe not..but I dont put up with ****.

dont be so freaking polite..she did say that she was busy..which seems like you ARENT THAT IMPORTANT ANYWAYS.

thats rediculous..cut her off and find a women who thinks more of ur time. if a girl flakes on me 1 time..she is 1 and gone..its simple. dont let ur emotions cloud that judgement!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arq-dj1, here is what you do.

1. find another girlfriend and keep the one you have now just for saturdays (which is the only day she can see you)

I don't even know why you are complaining my friend. This is the pefect opportunity to do some serious DJ work and get yourself more than 1 girlfriend! I wish I had a girlfriend just for 1 day of the week so she won't bother me with wanting to see me every other day (which would be for my other girlfriends).

btw, you need to read what frivolousz21 said. You are the man in the relationship, act like it, and stop being such a p*****