GF might be pregnant, need advice.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
NOW HERES MY QUESTION!

Okay, if she gets positive results tomorrow, both knowing we DONT want kids, how do i react??? Do i seem as if im dissapointed, which might be bad because if she is then she always know how dissapointed i was. and maybe make her feel even worse and set a bad mood / negative energy between us.

or do i act wonderful, smile, and act as if im the happiest man in teh world that shes having a baby, which to me seems the better because it will only give her a better response than negative, but then again she might think im insane???

i know i should prolly act the way i feel, but then again something like this, maybe i should fake it for the better?? but in my opinion if theres nothing i can do about it might as well be positive about it? or no?

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl pregnant once, she cried and I just held her. In the end, she "supposedly" had a miscarriage but I am pretty sure that she had an abortion behind my back. No matter what you do, you must live with her and your decision for the rest of your life. And DO NOT have sex with her anymore without a condom, even if she says it is "ok since I am pregnant".

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you act calm... dont act mad or angry..

**** happends.. act normal..

talk to her about it... ask her how she feels about it then tell her How you feel about it

OFFEr her an abortion.. if she said yes.. ur saved.

not too hard man

shes gonna obviously cry to u so make sure u resure her and tell her everything will be alright..

if she acts calm or happy or doesnt give a **** then i would think twice about it.. she might be messin wit u

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks , finally the answers ive been looking for.

Well the thing is, if she is pregnant and she gets an abortion her parents will never let me see her again.

But i mean, apart from acting calm, and not angry, the best way to cheer her up is to act cheerful / happy / positive / (Im gonna be a daddy!!) right? or wrong?

I mean, if she does keep it, she will always remember how i was so dissapointed by it, whic hsi why i wonder if i should act over joyed, even if i am like omfg nooo!! on the inside....

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Thanks , finally the answers ive been looking for.

Well the thing is, if she is pregnant and she gets an abortion her parents will never let me see her again.

But i mean, apart from acting calm, and not angry, the best way to cheer her up is to act cheerful / happy / positive / (Im gonna be a daddy!!) right? or wrong?

I mean, if she does keep it, she will always remember how i was so dissapointed by it, whic hsi why i wonder if i should act over joyed, even if i am like omfg nooo!! on the inside....

noo not acting cheerful... this is serious man

its like... some one got shot in the street and ur all happy and ****" HAHA he got shot.. dont worry hes not bleeding that much hahaha the police are coomming soon i wonder how long this guys gonna last hahahha"

u get my point? get with the atmosphere

just dont act too negative.. tell her thing will be better.. but stay clam..

dont break down either.. tell her in a soft way that u dont want it.

and once the baby is gone... break up.. you made too many fuk ups with this girl... i read ur past threads and this relationship is doom man.. either one wya or the other.. gonna end soon, she proably cheated with u with a different guy better yet shes not pregnant.. im putting 10 bucks on that one..

were u there when she got her period? think logical man.. she said the same **** 2 months ago.. thats why u made a thread 2 months ago..

dont tell her u wanna break out.. gonna put pressure on the aboration..

once the baby is gone THEN LEAVE HER..

simple is that..

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Hey

I really gratefully appreciate your help sexy kuta. i will take your advice, but on other things i dont know so much because you're only 16 years old. I doubt she cheated on me, she never would, or at least i hope not, she said shed break up0 with me if she ever did....

anyways thanks. i get your point.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
I really gratefully appreciate your help sexy kuta. i will take your advice, but on other things i dont know so much because you're only 16 years old. I doubt she cheated on me, she never would, or at least i hope not, she said shed break up0 with me if she ever did....

anyways thanks. i get your point.

no worries.. sometimes talkign to someone gets your movation up

dude never ever asume shiiit.. only talk when u got facts..

trust me i been there done that.. ex cheated on me didnt even expect it

her words dont mean jack man.. only her actions
did she ever disrespect u? did she ever give u second thoughts? only a few? always? never?

think about it.. then find out clues.. look for actions..
"Mine does this............ . . . . .. . .also pushes me away or turns my face or says "ewww" when i try to kiss her. i seriously wish i could like get evverones advice, but i figure i should just drop her instead."
u posted that 2 min ago in the other thread regarding when u put ur arms around ur gf after going out for 8 months.. DUDE wake up..

i think u got more balls to actually stay with the girl.. nevermind leaving the girl LOl

i think u should consider finding a better girl.. a one that has quailty unlike this one
"she would break up with me if she did"

i heard that SOOO many times LMFAO hahahah

as if u gonna believe that dude. girls are funny you gotta really know them.. i love girls they crack me up

listen, im not gonna say anything more u got enough stress on ur mind.. only worry about this pregnant thing.. worry later about the other things..

and 16 dont mean ****.

if u seen enough with ur own eyes u tend to learn and pick up

that simple

take to her ask her how she feels and find out if her feelings and actions relate.. if not then i can sense a lie in there.. she must relate to her feelings,

if she said shes not happy about it but goes drinking or a movie with a few girls then i would be thinking wtf.

hope you get the point

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX COUNTLESS FvCKING TIMES AND YOU ARE SHOCKED SHE'S PREGNANT!

What did you think was going to happen?

That said I know what your going through partially, I'm 18 and I got a 17 year old girl pregnant a bit over half a year ago, our first few times I used these gas station condoms and I think there was some sort of slippage or holes in them or something. (Learned my lesson there, always pull out even with a condom and make them take birth control guys) Heck, maybe she cheated on me, she ended up leaving me for another guy when she was 3 months pregnant then getting an abortion. Fvcked me up pretty badly but heck after the initial shock of it I was pretty relieved because I already knew there was no way in hell I was marrying this girl.

Personally, I freaked out when she told me. I think I even cried a bit. Best response is "I'll support you in whatever you decide to do" because legally you are going to have to do that anyways. Although I'd hint at the pros of adoption if she decides to have it.

If she isn't, dump her, and spend the next year or two working out all these issues you seem to have. You'll never get a woman to respect you as you are now because it doesn't even seem like you respect yourself.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen here guy,Im 18 and have my priorites straight,now at our age is no time to be starting a family unless you have millions in a bank waiting for you. This is our time for schooling and finding a career of choice. Always wear a condom and perhaps as a security blanker she should take the pill,if you dont want to use a condom. The only correct answer you can tell her is, "I will stay by you,by your side no matter what your decision is". Plain and simple. Perhaps you should find a job, or if you have one, hang around people at work and see how much work and time kids take to raise,YES KIDS ARE ALWAYS WORTH IT,but wouldn't you like to go to school and find a career you like instead of a mediocere job?

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
haha

Negative *****es.

i plan to have unprotected sex with her tomorrow in the health office :) if she doesnt put out then um.. ill be very pissed off. because its the last day we will ever be in that class for the rest of our lives. so we must take advantage of that.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah grow up sh!t you don't need us to tell you how to feel if it were me at 20 years about to have a baby i would be upset especially if it were just a fling you seem like you don't do a whole lot of thinkin yourself and need some type of male role model

Reaction score
Here is a superb post by the invincible and the unique "banned" PuertoRican_Lover that relates to your situation - it was originally written for WVPIMP00...

PR_L quote...

"The scariest feeling for an 18 year old man is when the dreaded "I'm pregnant" phone call comes in the middle of the night and you hear whimpering cries on the other end of the line!!!

Your heart will sink and you will get a big lump in your throat and become speechless, sweat will start rolling down your back and you will sense oncoming stomach cramps - you will begin to quiver and uncontrollably shake.

The shaking starts from your knees and your legs will be unable to support the weight of your body, so you'll look for a chair, but there will be none to be found, so in defeat you will just drop the total weight of your body onto the floor! You start hitting your forehead and pulling your hair, as if this will help alleviate the thump and heaviness that you feel in your racing heart!

You'll start whispering profanities and start murmuring to yourself "how could this have happened". Then you look down at your little penis and blame him to be the culprit – “such a little thing was given so much power”, you ponder!! But you soon realize that your little fellow was not the problem, rather it was your mind and your wrongful thinking for caving into your lusts for a hor!

Then you start praying that the test results were wrong or this is just a hoax, that this girl is lying because she wants to trap you into a commitment...but her consistent pleas and cries for your understanding convinces you that she is not lying. Then you start becoming delusional and babbling incoherent utterances! You start obsessively lying to her, "I'll take care of the baby honey, I won't leave you - don't worry I'm here for you", all the while you are packing your suitcase and thinking of the fastest escape route out of the city.

After you make these false assurances to her you hang up and call your best buddy for words of comfort and guidance. You give him the news, he says in his most eloquent speech, "Damn, that’s fawked up!" and nothing else is said. Instead of his words comforting you, he only deepens your sense of panic and finally you come to grips with the severity and desperateness of your situation.

You use him as a sounding board and relate to him your current wretched condition, “Damn, I’m 18, in school, no job, I only had one woman and she got pregnant the first time we did it, in nine months I’ll be buying diapers at the Quiki Mart instead of beer, I’ll have to work two jobs to make ends meet, I will have no free time, my educational and career goals are on an indefinite delay, and my future love life looks bleak! What are my parents going to say, when they find out of my irresponsible conduct??? Your buddy in his profound verbosity responds back, “Yikes!!!” You hang up the phone wondering why this guy is your best friend.

You gather yourself off of the floor and you are ridiculously dizzy as a result of the swirling mess that you got yourself into. Then you try to swallow but you find that there is no saliva in your mouth and you make a loud gulping sound, “GULP!!!” Your mouth is dryer than dirt, and your head is pounding. You run to the mirror to see your physically deteriorating self, you don’t like what has become of you in the last 17 minutes! You grab your face with both of your palms and you break down and cry like a biatch and hit the floor once again!!

12 minutes of sobbing makes you feel a little bit better but it is no cure….”I have to be a man”, you say, in a high pitch nasally kid’s voice! Your 110 pound body frame, your undeveloped state of mind and your less than masculine voice reminds you that you are just a pathetic dependent child whose penis has wreaked havoc upon your early manhood – you once again start crying uncontrollably and fall to the floor like a weak feeble lamb that was just born, whose legs are too undeveloped to sustain the weight of his mass.

Suddenly the phone rings, and you wipe your tears away so that your vision is no longer blurred, only then will you be able to see where the phone lays. As you pick up the receiver you try to answer with a confident strong upbeat tone in your voice that belies your miserable and deteriorating mental state. You make a feeble attempt, “Hello”. Your girl is on the other end of the receiver and senses you are not the same man that you were 29 minutes ago, and she asks if you are “ok”. You try to respond but the lack of spit in your mouth and all that crying dehydrated you to the point of making you into a mute! You grab some water and drink it too fast to the point of choking and almost drowning yourself in water and in your own misery!

You run back to the phone and with mock confidence answer to her, “What’s going on?” She is blunt and to the point, “I’m not pregnant – I just had my period”. You are speechless once again, but this time you are not dumbfounded by misery but by joy and you try to act as if what has transpired in the last 29 minutes didn’t profoundly and negatively affect you, “Great, I wasn’t worried, I was ready to do what I had to do to take care of what I brought into this world”. You feel like a liar and a low life because you see out of the corner of your eye your luggage strewn on the floor bulging at the seams from your hurried plan to escape. Beside the luggage you had a map of the city with the fastest route out of town outlined in red!

You make another weak attempt to put a positive spin on what could have been a disastrous situation that would have had dire consequences on your future plans! You couldn’t think of anything original to say so you borrow from Shakespeare and firmly state, “All is well that ends well!” And then in a '****y and funny' Don Juan tone you blurt out, “You are on your period, so does that mean we are not having sex tonight?”

Wvpimp00, the moral to the story is - we never learn our lesson until our lesson is taught! To answer your question, the only sure way of not getting a woman pregnant is to abstain from sex!!! Duh!!"

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Negative *****es.

i plan to have unprotected sex with her tomorrow in the health office :) if she doesnt put out then um.. ill be very pissed off. because its the last day we will ever be in that class for the rest of our lives. so we must take advantage of that.
If this doesn't prove that Dasani is a troll, nothing will. Anyone this stupid would not be able to remember to breathe. Probably 3 or 4 high school girls having a laugh.

And since "he" just said in another thread that he hasn't had sex with her in 3 months, she must be cheating on him if she is pregnant.