GF made plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas without me involved wtf!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well

her priorities are wrong...and she is treating you wrong.

I wouldnt do this if I were you.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be with her.

you should be the first person she always wants to be with, take places and show off to everyone

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your being clingy, she is her own peron and don't need to spend every minute and every day with you........get over it bro. things like going to the gym togoether- why are you doing this???? :confused:. it's alright if you take your gf to do something fun. but regular day to day boring stuff, she don't need to be there.

As for the trips, i can only asume that she is getting tired of you (and you may not be as fun to her as you think), which is probably why she chose to go shoping rather then stand there beside you while you gamble.

i wouldn't be supries if she dumped your ass 3-4 months from now.

haw to fix it? I don't know
we don't know enought about your relationship (nor do we want t know)

it's time you rethink your strategy..

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simply put, your girlfriend owns you like a piece of property. when she wants to have fun, she goes to her friends. whether it's chilling with them on trips while you're by yourself for 10 hrs, or going on trips with them and leaving you at home. Also, a girl going to vegas with female friends, to get drunk and have fun, and the boyfriend is not included? You do the math.

However, when she is alone and bored and needs to do boring menial tasks - like go shopping for groceries, she calls you up like a lapdog and you come running to keep her entertained. if you complain, she gives you the "don't make me chose" and you back down/

this isn't your girlfriend, this is your master, and she'll always be one until you find the balls to leave her. only when you are sleeping with some other girl will she understand how she messed up by taking you for granted.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MKS82
Heres the story. Been with GF for over a year. Things are generally ok now we live together too.
First Mistake.

She should have never moved in with you. Unless you’re married what’s the point?

I work and shes in grad school
Second Mistake

I don’t get that bro. She just got free rent and freedom right there.

Of course well go to the grocery store together and the gym woopdee doo!! But when it comes to other things she choses her friends.
Of course you do.

She wants to be there so she can get the foods she wants YOU to buy.

And of course she is going to go to the gym to stay sexy and in shape so when she goes out with her friends she can attract some good-looking guy to fvck and suck.

And your

Third Mistake

Was letting her get away with this shyt.

If you still which I’m sure you do love or really like this wh8re then tell her no more of this shyt and time to start pulling her weight around the house.

I bet you pay all her bills and when you come home the house looks like shyt, the dishes are pilled clothes on the ground. And her excuse is “I’m too tired”. Hahahha

Come on bro see the light.

If heaven for bid I was ever in this situation I would

A) Tell her to stop and pull her weight around.

B) Fvck her like a wh8re before she leaves for one of her big trips then when she does dump all her shyt out in front of my house possibly with a “For Free” sign and then change all the locks on my house and get a guard dog. And I probably keep something she wore recently and let the dog sniff it so it knows to attack her.

I would do B but hey that’s just me.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's associated you with the mundane day to day grind, and excitement is associated with being away from you. It should definetely be the other way round. You should be planning adventurous trips, and whisking your girl away in a fairytale she'll never forget. Take control. Be the adventure.

Perhaps it's too far gone with this girl. You'd be best to start from scratch with a new girl, don't let her associate you with boredom, only adventure!

I can see why it's a bad idea to move in with a girl.

Stem

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be YOUR Girlfriend.. But trust me when I say this..... You are NOT her Boyfriend.. ((yet))..

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter and OneArmDeeJay, got it nailed.

NEXT her! While you still have some chance to walk away with some dignity.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why it's a bad idea to move in with a girl.

maybe so....but its not because they live together that there is a problem...the problem is that she doesnt feel the same way.

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It'd be nice if she was just bored with you, but my experience tells me loud and clear she's taking the piss and playing away behind your back, and you're being kept both in the dark and making life easy for her.

Trust us on this. Suck it up and boot her out. The likelihood is when you, her support system, is withdrawn, two things will happen: first she'll cry about it because she'll realise she ****ed up (you ignore this) and second, bit by bit you'll start to find out how unfaithful she'd been, when it becomes clear its over, doesn't matter anymore and everyone drops the web of lies.

That she's so obvious and happy to abuse you now is a clear prelude to her finding other means of staying afloat and casting you aside, and a clear sign she is comfortable with whatever means she has set up to keep you in the dark. That she has not yet, means it'd still be inconvenient to do so. While she's boffing the high rollers in Vegas, she and her friends will be laughing about you.

Do this before she does it in her own time, and you'll feel strong instead of weak.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a bit more than that friv, but you are right to a certain degree. There is a point where a girl stops feeling the same way and starts acting differently...this usually comes after the 3-6 month honeymoon period where you're learning about each other and you're both new and fresh and you're not paying attention to each others flaws...

But after a certain period of time you start to notice **** you don't like and things that piss you off, from here a few things happen...

If you're still attracted to her/like/love her you'll either...
1. Put up with it and let it happen thinking "that’s just the way she is, oh well, I'll never get anything better" like a pvssy. Only doing this will get you more and more pissed until you eventually explode like you're doing now.

2. You step up to the plate like a man and change the way she communicates. Put your foot down when she's acting up (by calling her on it), but respond to her appropriately and never get overly emotional. You tell her what you think strait up and be honest, and let her know what needs to happen.

If she's still attracted/values/likes you at all she'll either try to change…or… fight you over it and once you stand firm and not back down you'll win and she'll try to change...

If she's not attracted/does not like you anymore she'll hit the road.

Number 1. leads usually leads to her hitting the road since you let the problem get really bad before dealing with it.

Number 2. Leads to more lasting relationships since she should respond a lot better to that kind of communication and being open about what you think.

Let me just say that none of this implies that you BLOW UP and get REALLY angry. Always stay composed and always keep the words "I can handle this" in your head at all times. Exploding only makes it worse, putting your foot down just means taking a stand.

This is the way I’ve learned to handle the women I personally like to date and get involved with so take it for what you will.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this usually comes after the 3-6 month honeymoon period where you're learning about each other and you're both new and fresh and you're not paying attention to each others flaws...
with todays fast paced work and communication methods..we could almost make that a 2 to 4 month period.

it seems people get to know each other quikly these days compared to the days prior to internet and cell phones

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
with todays fast paced work and communication methods..we could almost make that a 2 to 4 month period.

it seems people get to know each other quikly these days compared to the days prior to internet and cell phones
It's up to you to make that honeymoon period last. Why should it end at all?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you to make that honeymoon period last. Why should it end at all?

I agree with this..
I suppose the infactuation ends..

but if both people give 110 percent to make it a fun relationship

and you click 100 percent on a friend level..it may feel perfect for a long long time

DiggityDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
your being clingy, she is her own peron and don't need to spend every minute and every day with you........get over it bro. things like going to the gym togoether- why are you doing this???? :confused:. it's alright if you take your gf to do something fun. but regular day to day boring stuff, she don't need to be there.
Look, I am all for the "you're being clingy" post to most guys, and maybe he is a little bit here, but that isn't the problem. The problem is disrespect, and I wouldn't tolerate disrespect.

For one, why can't she include you (The OP) in her plans? Does she ever try to?

Two, why can't she discuss what she is doing on big Holidays with you before committing?

Three, you had better learn to put your foot down when it comes to disrespect. My gf would never think of making such plans like this without speaking to me first. We are a couple and big things like the Holidays are important. The fact that she doesn't care to go over this with you is a big red flag, and I suspect it got this way because you usually allow it, or she gets away with it without too much trouble. That, or she's just a selfish *****.

What I want to know is when you are going to start taking control of the situation rather than being a little victim?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DiggityDogg
Look, I am all for the "you're being clingy" post to most guys, and maybe he is a little bit here, but that isn't the problem. The problem is disrespect, and I wouldn't tolerate disrespect.
your probably right, that isn't the whole problem, it just when he said that: they go to the gym together, grossery shoping together...live together, AND HE STILL WANTS MORE. I kinda get the impresion that she would be sick of him by now.

DiggityDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
your probably right, that isn't the whole problem, it just when he said that: they go to the gym together, grossery shoping together...live together, AND HE STILL WANTS MORE. I kinda get the impresion that she would be sick of him by now.
That's all good, and he doesn't need to be doing EVERYTHING with her, but if she is making plans on Holidays, going out of town, and doesn't bothing letting him know before deciding, that's pretty disrespectful and I wouldn't stand for it, and neither would I expect my girlfriend to stand for it.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has the right to go to Vegas without you if she wants after all SHE AIN'T YOUR WIFE, remember that. The problem I see here is illustrated by this simple mathmatical equation

GF + Friends - GF's Boyfriend + trip to Vegas = GF rides some jerk's C***

She is not 100% loyal to you or else you would have been first in her list to go to Vegas with. If your woman tells you she is going on a trip, you ain't invited, and the place of that trip is Vegas, that should get your alarm bells ringing in your head right away!

That's what you get for being a nice guy.