GF has unrealistic ideas of ramance.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and I are coming up to the 6 month mark, shes a virgin and wants to loose her v card on a beach, problem is she wants to rent a hotel room (the beach is popular so the hotel room prices are a premium and being a poor university student I simply dont have the funds.) Its a 6 month mark, I think shes asking a little too much. Am I in the wrong?

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will only get so many virgins in your life i would spend the money:D The ones who truely are virgins will never forget you were her first.They also make excellent fbs later on in your life!!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
My gf and I are coming up to the 6 month mark, shes a virgin and wants to loose her v card on a beach, problem is she wants to rent a hotel room (the beach is popular so the hotel room prices are a premium and being a poor university student I simply dont have the funds.) Its a 6 month mark, I think shes asking a little too much. Am I in the wrong?
It is normal for her to have unrealistic expectations regarding romance, she is a girl.

Do you live to please girls? You are a man, you are bound by higher priorities.

To take an extreme example, if your gf wanted you to rob a bank to buy her a diamond ring, would you do it? Of course not, you are a man, you are bound by the dictates of morality.

To take a more common example, if you promised your best friend you would be there for his birthday party, and then your gf comes in at the last second and wants you to take her out, would you side with your gf? Of course not, you are a man, you are bound by the higher laws of loyalty and integrity, you gave your friend your word.

In this situation, you should not rent a hotel room on the beach since you would be fiscally irresponsible - you are bound by the higher laws of frugality and responsibility. You know you don't have the funds to do it, you know you should not borrow funds on a discretionary item such as this. The responsible side of you is telling you not to do it.

So why are you posting on this thread? Clearly it is fear. Fear of letting your gf down. Fear that, she might even leave you because of this.

I am going to tell you something that you need to hear. This is actually a great opportunity to see what your gf is all about. Celebrate your 6-month anniversary in a way that you deem is proper, without taking on lavish expenditures. See what her reaction is.

If she is cool with it, great.

If she resents you for not splurging even after you explain your financial situation to her, then her true colors have come out. It is quite clear what is in her heart - pure selfishness, not love.

The question is: do you have the balls to find out what she is really like? Most guys dare not find out, because it would hurt their ego too much to discover the relationship wasn't as strong as they thought.

You know what you should do, the question is, do you have the balls to do it?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get a job?

or improvise... i'm sure you can come up with something

Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
My gf and I are coming up to the 6 month mark, shes a virgin
It's great and all that this girl wants to lose her virginity to you........

but.........

Unless you are in middle school, it's not a girlfriend until you have had sex many many times.

Please save face and tell us all that you have been hooking up with other girls, and that you haven't COMMITTED to this one girl for all of these 6 months during which she has made you wait, like a total pvssy, for sex....just please, PLEASE, tell me that you have enough logic in you to be fvcking other girls on the side at least while you were waiting for this one to finally give in.

Please just don't tell us all that you have gone 6 months without sex on purpose, all in the name of committing to a girl who doesn't see sex as a natural wonderful thing, and instead has held the virgin-card over your head.

I have dated virgins before back in my pvssified days too, when I was 18 and 19...........it took me about 1 month with all 3 of them, which I felt was way too long looking back at it now..........wtf dude SIX MONTHS?????

Just pay for the damn hotel if you can, get the cheapest one possible, and fvck this virgin's brains out until she is close to dying from the orgasms that she gets (USE A CONDOM, VIRGINS ARE STUPID AND DON'T USE BIRTH CONTROL FOR THE MOST PART, SO A VIRGIN IS QUITE EASY TO KNOCK UP ON THE FIRST TRY!!)

you've already waited 6 months like a pvssy.....you better take advantage of this already since you've gone this far, stop worrying about "it being too romantic"............bust your goddamn nut inside of her already, after 6 months, you'd be a MORON and a PVSSY to not have sex with a girl who's wasted 6 months of your life (assuming that you were committed to her the whole time and did not have sex with anyone for those 6 months)

If you can't afford the hotel, then I congratulate you, 6 months of abstinence down the drain for a gold-digging virgin wh0re in the making.

EDIT: To the guy below, omega05.........you are 23, did you just say what I think you said? No, you don't call a girl your girlfriend until you know that the sex is good. You don't COMMIT to a woman until you know and love everything about her IN AND OUT!

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
It's great and all that this girl wants to lose her virginity to you........

but.........

Unless you are in middle school, it's not a girlfriend until you have had sex many many times.

Please save face and tell us all that you have been hooking up with other girls, and that you haven't COMMITTED to this one girl for all of these 6 months during which she has made you wait, like a total pvssy, for sex....just please, PLEASE, tell me that you have enough logic in you to be fvcking other girls on the side at least while you were waiting for this one to finally give in.

Please just don't tell us all that you have gone 6 months without sex on purpose, all in the name of committing to a girl who doesn't see sex as a natural wonderful thing, and instead has held the virgin-card over your head.

I have dated virgins before back in my pvssified days too, when I was 18 and 19...........it took me about 1 month with all 3 of them, which I felt was way too long looking back at it now..........wtf dude SIX MONTHS?????

Just pay for the damn hotel if you can, get the cheapest one possible, and fvck this virgin's brains out until she is close to dying from the orgasms that she gets (USE A CONDOM, VIRGINS ARE STUPID AND DON'T USE BIRTH CONTROL FOR THE MOST PART, SO A VIRGIN IS QUITE EASY TO KNOCK UP ON THE FIRST TRY!!)

you've already waited 6 months like a pvssy.....you better take advantage of this already since you've gone this far, stop worrying about "it being too romantic"............bust your goddamn nut inside of her already, after 6 months, you'd be a MORON and a PVSSY to not have sex with a girl who's wasted 6 months of your life (assuming that you were committed to her the whole time and did not have sex with anyone for those 6 months)

If you can't afford the hotel, then I congratulate you, 6 months of abstinence down the drain for a gold-digging virgin wh0re in the making.
what type of advice is this? they aren't bf and gf because they haven't had sex? be serious

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. never ever use the term v card again. ever. come on man

2. dude, i was picky about how i lost my virginity and i'm a guy. you know the time, there is a time when yo know it's comin.. you got the girl and she's ready and you are ready, and she actually was pressuring me to do it and i wouldn't.. i told her babe i only get to do this once, we are going to do it half ass right. no i'm not ****ing you behind the school. i waited until my mom was out of town and i knew she would not be back, skipped basketball practice, took her home and beat that crap up for 2-3 hours, then took her home and went dead to sleep lol.

i mean my standards weren't super duper high but you only get 1 time. if that's what she wants, you will always be theg uy that took it.

regardless of what i do in my life, who i screw, peaches (her name) will always be the girl who took my virginity.

resue mission dude you are off the chain lol

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You're a university student, your memories of university are supposed to be looking for sales on kraft dinner, jello from the rez dining hall for dessert, and banging girls in your little single bed and nobody thinking there's anything wrong with it because you're all poor-ass students. C'mon now, the beach? What the hell? Find a girl who doesn't have her head in the clouds.

2. 6 month mark... Let's see... With my current LTR, at the 6 month mark, I think we considered actually being exclusive after pretty much just ****ing each other 24/7 for half a year. That seems like a more reasonable milestone to me.

3. YOU'RE IN UNIVERSITY, DUDE! YOU SHOULD BE SEDUCING HOTTIES AT STUPID THEME PARTIES!

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
catman said:
You will only get so many virgins in your life i would spend the money:D The ones who truely are virgins will never forget you were her first.They also make excellent fbs later on in your life!!
I can vouch for this. The girl to whom I lost my virginity was also a virgin, and we have been FBs several times on and off. The first, and still hands down the best **** and best ******* I've ever gotten. Too bad she's insane.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
How is any of this fluff gonna amp up your GPA ?

Buy a Hallmark card with a photo of the ocean on the front, get a beach towel, borrow a minibus or a tent, spread out the towel, sprinkle some white sand around, place the card under her azz and do what you have to do.

Happy Anniversary.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend some cash on good weeds, get her high, she'll probably imagine herself on her magical romantic beach while you're working it.

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your girlfriend for almost six months and you haven't had sex with her? :eek:

I think you are only in the wrong if you go along with her on this.

If you don't have the necessary funds, you don't have the necessary funds. It's really as simple as that. You will get chances later on to be the first for other virgins.

Trader is absolutely correct about this. If you give in on this when you have a valid reason why you shouldn't, what other things may she ask of you later on when your reasons may not be as valid?

Oh wait, I already covered that :rolleyes: Six months? :eek:

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know she's a virgin?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've hooked up with girls other than my gf at random times during the 6 months, which has made it easier for us to "wait" I believe its fair to let her choose when she feels comfortable, Im not going to rape her for gods sake lol. But in her words "Im not going to have sex in your hot sweaty room" Im in university of course my room doesnt look like a floor model at sears or where ever. If she breaks up with my great, because my #1 rule is always spin more than one plate. I have back ups.:)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
I've hooked up with girls other than my gf at random times during the 6 months, which has made it easier for us to "wait" I believe its fair to let her choose when she feels comfortable, Im not going to rape her for gods sake lol. But in her words "Im not going to have sex in your hot sweaty room" Im in university of course my room doesnt look like a floor model at sears or where ever. If she breaks up with my great, because my #1 rule is always spin more than one plate. I have back ups.:)
It's fair to let her choose when she feels comfortable. It's a bit excessive for her to choose exactly where. "In a hotel by the beach." She needs to get her head out of the romance novels. She's not going to get a marriage proposal in the middle of Central Park. She's not going to give birth in a room with a view of Honolulu. And she's not going to lose her virginity in a hotel room by the beach.

Sure, if you're in the mood to take her to the beach, then do it. But don't go out of your way to fulfill her childish fantasies about sex. She sounds like a 12 year old.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
How is any of this fluff gonna amp up your GPA ?

Buy a Hallmark card with a photo of the ocean on the front, get a beach towel, borrow a minibus or a tent, spread out the towel, sprinkle some white sand around, place the card under her azz and do what you have to do.

Happy Anniversary.
Although this situation prompts a quick laughter, I know many a women that would find this particular scenario as incredibly romantic. This is the kind of thing women will go report back to each other and "ooooh" and "aaaaah" over.

Why take her to the beach when you can bring the beach to you for much less money and a little more "effort"?

In all honesty, out of all the ideas propped in here, I like this one the best. If she can't appreciated the effort you took and the lengths you went through to do all of this, she's not worth it in the first place.

Consider it a sh!t test for her.