GF had sex with ex and met him again afterwards

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed you a massive amount of disrespect and I can ensure you that you are probably getting 20% of the real story. A girl that cares about her relationship and is head over heels for a new guy is not going to jeopardize things by going on a trip with an ex after you are exclusive. Whether she did anything or not is irrelevant.

By merely putting herself in that position she is disregarding you and f'ing with your head. Shows a total lack of knowing healthy boundaries. If you brought it up I guarantee it would be a drama sh1tfest with her turning things back on you with the classic "I can't believe you don't trust me?". If she doesn't have the maturity to understand this type of boundary, rest assured that she will test it again.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are a retard, dump her. I swear to god men have no self respect anymore.

Makes me sick that people actually put up with this behavior, OP you make me sick. Go on Jerry Springer if you intend to stay with her and advertise your stupidity to the world.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, my bpd ex used to pull the same crap. Very good at convincing me otherwise. What happend? I dealt with similar situations for over a year. Worst stress of my life. Your her possession to kill time and using you to make her ex jealous, but hes still banging her so hes noy jealous and shes gonna continue the same crap, every month itll be something differeny. Gtfo, before you waste months of your life being a good guy to a skeez!

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
Man, my bpd ex used to pull the same crap. Very good at convincing me otherwise. What happend? I dealt with similar situations for over a year. Worst stress of my life. Your her possession to kill time and using you to make her ex jealous, but hes still banging her so hes noy jealous and shes gonna continue the same crap, every month itll be something differeny. Gtfo, before you waste months of your life being a good guy to a skeez!
same happen to me braahh.

my ex was pregnant and so she went to get an abortion she claimed she didnt have a ride so she resorted to calling her ex bf to giver her a ride to the clinic to get the abortion and drove her back home too. it was probably hes kid that she aborted and not mine :crackup:

the load of bullsshhhiiitt that u get to go thru with some of this *** dumpster bishes is unbelievable..

get the hell away from this chick OP.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has pointed out the obvious...

Why in the BLUE HELL is this woman admitting that she banged her ex at ANY point of the relationship... pre/post/during?

That's a HUGE red glad in itself. THE biggest red flag before anything else happened. Then she tries to validate it by saying it was BEFORE you two were official.

Not for nothing, but any woman who openly admits to something like that is getting tossed aside.

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about what the OP should do is ok, but I'm curious of what this chicks ex is doing right to get to fvck her while getting someone else to pay for her meals and all the other bullshyt.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBCTD said:
All this talk about what the OP should do is ok, but I'm curious of what this chicks ex is doing right to get to fvck her while getting someone else to pay for her meals and all the other bullshyt.
the dude is probably fvcking her better than op

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe but how did it get to that point before that happened.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red48 said:
It was a one-day trip. she said, thats how she wanted to make him clear that it's definitely over.
Who goes on a ski trip to tell their ex it's definitely over?

"Well I might as well spend money to go skiing and tell my ex it's done for good, that's way easier than calling her or meeting her somewhere for free."

She said it was a one day trip, but how do you know? Did you see her when she left that morning and later that night when she got back? Or did you not see her for a weekend and she said "Oh well Saturday we went skiing and got back that night." She's lying to you unless you know for certain when she left and got back.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBCTD said:
Maybe but how did it get to that point before that happened.
That's easy, her ex probably dumped her and went NC, she came crying back to him and he took her on as an FB by feeding her false hope.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I don't think anyone has pointed out the obvious...

Why in the BLUE HELL is this woman admitting that she banged her ex at ANY point of the relationship... pre/post/during?

That's a HUGE red glad in itself. THE biggest red flag before anything else happened. Then she tries to validate it by saying it was BEFORE you two were official.

Not for nothing, but any woman who openly admits to something like that is getting tossed aside.

I agree 100%

Normally if this happened before she became official, a girl wouldn't mention it.

However the fact that she did was probably for two reasons:

1) ease her guilt

2) because it most likely happened more than once

The problem now is the OP will never trust his gf. When she goes out to run some errands, doesn't respond to a text, says she doesn't feel like going out etc; he's going to become paranoid thinking she's riding someone else's Anthony Weiner.

I think the worst part is they work together! Hopefully this isn't a full time, real job; but even if it is you need to man up and drop this skank.

PIMP

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Jair213 said:
the dude is probably fvcking her better than op
Regardless, he's being more alpha. This is a time when indifference works.

Oh yeah, alpha fux, beta bux. Or, alpha lays, beta pays.

His princess is so in another castle. And the OP's betatude keeps making her go there! Why the f**k are more and more men putting up with women's bullsh*t? And do men even have any f**kin' standards anymore? No wonder why we have BBW's and I have yet to see an online dating site for big beautiful men.

Time to leave the courtroom. This case makes me want some Kool-Aid.