Gf doesn't want to blow me

Reaction score
And im not really sure why. She doesn't even want me to give her oral. Obviously we have sex. Did anyone ever have a similar problem?

Why do you think this is, and how can I get her to give me oral?

Thanks.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
And im not really sure why. She doesn't even want me to give her oral. Obviously we have sex. Did anyone ever have a similar problem?

Why do you think this is, and how can I get her to give me oral?

Thanks.
Why don't you ask her?

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have any type of religious hangups? What type of family does she come from?

Kudos,
Matt

Reaction score
Yeah pretty weird. I think she said something about it being weird or gross. I really dont know.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
Some chicks just aren't into it.

and I'm not into chicks that aren't into it.

women who dont' give head are like Mac's... I just don't get the point of them

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
women will usually blow you when they want oral sex - it's their non verbal way of letting you know. SHe sounds like a germaphobe.

The next time you bang her, pull out and shoot her in the face. Maybe if she gets a little taste, she'll become addicted.

Or use the technique from my book on dealing with such clients. hmmm

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I have the same problem, although its not a big thing to me... my girl and I are both 16 (and have sex) but she just thinks its weird.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she does not want you to give her oral. I suggest you do it anyway. If you do it right she will do anything for you.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad i read it incorrectly. i know a girl that is uncomfortable about gettin eatin out and this other chick said gettin eatin out doesn't do anyting for her. She prolly just ain't comfortable yet. chill out

Last edited:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you convey yourself sexually? Are you dominant and completly comfortable with sex? Do you do any sexual inneundo?

Because I know girls who won't give head to one guy but would love to suck off the guy right next to him. It really comes down to being non-judgmental about sex and being an overall sexual guy.

Few questions though...

Do you talk dirty? (The famous "I wanna lick it" comes to mind)
Do you lead the sexual intereaction?
Are you dominant?
Do you take things slow and build it up? (I've now followed the rule of 30mins of making out before any sex happens)

This chick is most likely not 100% comfortable with sex or doesn't want to do it because she think you'll judge her. In more rare cases she just might now like giving head, but her not getting her **** licked? that's the first girl I've known who didn't want that.

It's funny because I know girls who would making you eat them out but won't kiss you, or girls who will make you fuk them up the ass but not in there puss. Never have I heard a chick not wanting somebody to eat her out.

Next time you have sex just go caveman and get caught up in all the emotions...

example
"OMG baby, your pusvy is looking so tasty, I wanna lick it, I'm going to make you *** for days" (Dive in for some dessert)

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once banged this chick who had an absolutely HORRIBLE smelling cvnt. I didn't ask for head for fear she'd ask to be eaten out. :eek:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much of what Plowman said is true. If you are dominant and sexual in your presence, your girl is going to want to go down on you that much more. Don't sweat it too much though, some girls just don't like it. With that said, you're still missing out.

Try to get her to go down on you for a few min during foreplay/before sex as a start. After she does it a few times, it won't seem as bad to her, and she may even like it .

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never answered the question of how old she is. If she's young that will have a lot to do with it.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is younger why would she have sex with him and not blow him?
Read what the other users said, it's simple, she probably isn't comfortable giving one... she just may not like it. I've run across many women who are like that.
Better yet, here is a GREAT thought... ask her yourself! If you really want to know the real reason, talk to her and ask yourself... that way you are guaranteed to get an accurate answer. We can't answer why SHE doesn't want to blow you, we can only give you a wide variety of answers.