GF Cheating?

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going out with this girl for 4 days. Today she told me she was home alone, "Yea everyones going to purgatory." I had work. I later find out her ex went over to "Talk to her." (My best friends girlfriend is her best friend, so his girlfrien told him about it and he told me.) I asked her about it, she said "We just talked about his new gf and I talked him out of buying an expensive car." I asked if he made a move, "Nope." Any move at all? "No."

Her ex treated her real shi tty, ordered her around. She left him for me basically. A week ago today, actually, she left him for me. I'm a fuc king loose cannon, I'm really angry. I tried pumping iron, that didnt help. I don't know what to make of this situation, I'm ready to crush someones soul.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RamboCS said:
I've been going out with this girl for 4 days. Today she told me she was home alone, "Yea everyones going to purgatory." I had work. I later find out her ex went over to "Talk to her." (My best friends girlfriend is her best friend, so his girlfrien told him about it and he told me.) I asked her about it, she said "We just talked about his new gf and I talked him out of buying an expensive car." I asked if he made a move, "Nope." Any move at all? "No."

Her ex treated her real shi tty, ordered her around. She left him for me basically. A week ago today, actually, she left him for me. I'm a fuc king loose cannon, I'm really angry. I tried pumping iron, that didnt help. I don't know what to make of this situation, I'm ready to crush someones soul.
I've never been in this situation before, but I would be atleast a little bit paranoid about this as well. She broke up with her ex a WEEK ago? And she has a new bf (you) so soon? I don't think that's enough time for her to get her head straight, as all these feelings are jumbling inside her.

You know what you could have done about this IMO? Nothing. If she did anything (which she may have), it's not b/c of you, it's because her mind is all over the place now and her feelings for her ex are probably still there a little bit. Basically, you're the "rebound bf."

If you aren't getting a clear answer from her, you might just decide to next her and look for something a little more stable. Again tho, I am no pro at this, and some other guys here may give you a better answer.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are your problems:

I've been going out with this girl for 4 days.
You haven't even been with her a week and you're lecturing her about seeing her ex. Wait until you're in a LTR with her (two months) before you start putting boundaries on her ex's.

Her ex treated her real shi tty, ordered her around. She left him for me basically.
It's amazing that she had an ex that ordered her around, and then you order her to quit seeing her ex. Also, you're the rebound guy. Don't put too much energy into this girl, because it's likely that she won't be with you for very long.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are insecure. You have been going out with her for four days but she has so much grip on you.

Be more in control of yourself.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal-tiger said:
You are insecure. You have been going out with her for four days but she has so much grip on you.

Be more in control of yourself.
yeah, quit being a pvssy!!

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle told me a wise adage long ago. He goes like this, " A scared man can't bet and a jealous man can't work." That saying has stuck with me until this day. Man, if she wants to cheat on you there is not a damn thing you can do about it anyways. Besides, like others have pointed out, "Four days hardly makes a relationship." If I were you, I would probably lean towards the yes she had sex with him. What do you expect right now? She has not gotten him out of her system yet. Now, if you stay with her and it lasts and this happens over the course of time, you might want to say the infamous word made so apparent on this forum...... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of gambling and betting, I wouldn't bet my chips on this one.