GF cheated on her EX...

Don Juan
Reaction score
Current GF cheated on her EX and lasted 6 months later with him. She lied to me about that and other stuff. Her justification was that she lied to me so i wouldn't think less of her. She supposibly never cheated on me. But i kno she has cheated on someone at least once.

Dump or keep?

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep but always expect the worst. I never judge a person of there past, things might be diffrent. Just dont be supprised if she does cheat on you, and set up safe guards in you heart.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
******* said:
Current GF cheated on her EX and lasted 6 months later with him. She lied to me about that and other stuff. Her justification was that she lied to me so i wouldn't think less of her. She supposibly never cheated on me. But i kno she has cheated on someone at least once.

Dump or keep?

Unless this girl goes to church and repents. Next her ass.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
Keep but always expect the worst. I never judge a person of there past, things might be diffrent. Just dont be supprised if she does cheat on you, and set up safe guards in you heart.

You never judge a chick based on her past??? LOL Wow you must be a human doormat to chicks then. The BEST indicator of a chick's behavior is her past.

Furthermore your telling this dude to keep this cheating, lying slvt of a gf then saying not to be surprised if she cheats?? LOL Great advice buddy.. :rolleyes:

This chick suxs and she's a manipulative, piece of trash. She's only worth a cheap fuvk if that, get rid of her @ss. You'll never trust her from now on and it will cause tons of jealousy and problems down the road.

PIMP

semperfkemall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in the same shoes as you. My last girlfriend cheated on her ex. Long story short; She denied cheating on her bf before me, but i know she did it because it was with my friend. She later admitted to it.

Anyway, She promised she changed. I being the dumb AFC I was, dated her. We were together for several months. Guess what? She cheated on me. Its funny after over 3 months of dating how molluscum contagiosum suddenly appears on your crotch. (its a treatable non permanent STD, bumps on your crotch). This STD has a incubation period of a few weeks to a month. soo... the b1tch got it from someone else and gave it to me.

I also found out she was on online dating services contacting and meeting up with other guys during our whole relationship. And in the relationships before me too, lol.

This ho was a full time cheater, seeing other guys no matter who her official bf was. She never admitted to anything...

I know 3 people who have had girlfriends who cheated on prior boyfriends. Everyone one of those girls cheated on them, too. Not cheating is a principle/value you either have or you dont. If she doesnt have it, loyalty is conditional to how she feels about you at the moment. They'll justify it to themselves.

IMO, stay the fvck away from this girl. please. She already lied to you. trust has been broken. She already cheated on someone. loyalty isnt one of her values. How many more red flags do you need? btw is her name sam?

Like the man says. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Last edited:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't judge a book by its cover. Judge it by its story. The way it was meant to be judged. If people are books, their story is their history. So DO judge her based on the past. The funny thing about history is that...it tends to repeat itself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Leave it alone. Chicks are impulsive and emotional and more often dont have the luxuries of being independant that we take for granted.

She "cheated" (hate that word) on some chump? Great, good for her. Guess what? she's gonna hold onto branches her entire romantic life whether you like it or not.

Next this one just for the fact it was found out? LOL thats bloody ludicrous.

Dont just accept it, embrace it I say.

Loyalty..guys honour...moral codes..............Give me a fvckin break. Do you guys even spend time actually observing chicks?

dipset

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
You never judge a chick based on her past??? LOL Wow you must be a human doormat to chicks then. The BEST indicator of a chick's behavior is her past.

Furthermore your telling this dude to keep this cheating, lying slvt of a gf then saying not to be surprised if she cheats?? LOL Great advice buddy.. :rolleyes:

This chick suxs and she's a manipulative, piece of trash. She's only worth a cheap fuvk if that, get rid of her @ss. You'll never trust her from now on and it will cause tons of jealousy and problems down the road.

PIMP
exactly!!! dump that *****

Reaction score
This is what hors do!! A "girlfriend" nowadays is a nice title for a hor who opens her legs - you think hors are only going to open her legs to you only - this is the delusion of the times - men are foolish to believe this!!

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:

PIMP
I know its hard to get rid of a girl, and i was assuming he was really into her. No i dont care about a chicks past, but then again i dont find it disheartening to dump a girl real fast... plus i always seem able to pull more when i am with a girl.