gf calls too much... getting bored

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok soo ive been goi ng out with this girl for 2 weeks and its gotten to the point were she calls like 3 times a day talks too me on facebook as soon as i log on and has pretty much fallen in love with me straight away.

now im not sure if ive got a problem or if all men are like this but when a girl gets like this to me it kinda scares me away as its happened before and it just makes me lose interest in them.

my question is how do i get her to call me less because i like this girl and i dont want lose interest in her too quickly.

now my other question is do you guys get scared off when a girl get too keen on you or am i just weird

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats some creepy physco ***** tendencies there I would watch out for the stalker in her.. no offense. maybe just only answer her phone calls once a day or once every couple days and see if she gets the hint?

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she did break up with for bf of 2 years for me and she did lose her virginity to me in a one night stand a few years ago so i was thinking maybe shes just used to being in an in-depth relationship?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
well she did break up with for bf of 2 years for me and she did lose her virginity to me in a one night stand a few years ago so i was thinking maybe shes just used to being in an in-depth relationship?
Well yeah maybe, but that doesn't excuse her for sucking.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in pretty much the opposite situation as the OP where my gf of a couple weeks doesn't text hardly at all now or anything..

I've got sick of being the firsst to communicate, so its now 2 days with N/C...I would have thought she would take the initiative by now, but apparently not.. madness!

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dealing with the girl version of an AFC! Fun isn't it? I had a really hot girl like that but I couldn't take it! I ended it but the nice thing was she was so addicted to me it was an easy booty call.. She would drive two hours just if I asked her to.

These girls are good lessons to any afc guys out there. You just loose interest and get annoyed right? Well think of how any girls feel when they are dealing with an afc..

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, it could be that you're just not really into the girl in the first place. I've had girls like that and thought I was turned off because of their behavior. But then another girl did the same thing, and I didn't mind it at all.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her about it. Set some ground rules.