GF becomes friends with her EX...

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf recently became friends with her EX again...she tells me that they were really close friends and stuff and that its not worth not talking to him..

any advice?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has your relationship with her been going well to the best of your knowledge up to this point?

Has her words been in accordance with her actions towards you?

Are you getting an ominous gut feeling about this friendship with the ex that makes you sense its something more than innocent friendship and perhaps her emotions aren't fully over him?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
welll..she broke up with him a while ago and he kept sobbing that he loves her and whatnot and they always flirt and whatever...but when we she became my gf, she told him and told him not to tell some person, which he did anyway.....for a week she ignored him and hated him for betraying him but her parents convinced her to become friends again....

she finally caved in and wrote a letter to him saying ''blah blah you wanna be friends again?'' but told me she will never trust him again...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
my gf recently became friends with her EX again...she tells me that they were really close friends and stuff and that its not worth not talking to him..

any advice?
Im going to tell you the Truth. Either you believe me and take my advice or do as you wish.

An Ex involved is ALWAYS a bad thing. Why? because many things can happen. 1) The "Spark" between the two can happen. 2) He F***ed her, He remembers that, She remembers that, again, the "Spark" can happen. 3) she can cheat on you with him but you would never find out because they are "friends" and "just" that. :rolleyes: . An ex is an ex for a reason, the Ex is for the Past. Not worth not talking to him? If she feels that way then in other words shes saying, Your Feelings and respect are not worth more than her Ex. Time to pack her bags and get her out of your life before she F**s around with you and your heart. Then you will find yourself listening to her "im Confused" Speech over the phone. Mark my words.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
welll..she broke up with him a while ago and he kept sobbing that he loves her and whatnot and they always flirt and whatever...but when we she became my gf, she told him and told him not to tell some person, which he did anyway.....for a week she ignored him and hated him for betraying him but her parents convinced her to become friends again....

she finally caved in and wrote a letter to him saying ''blah blah you wanna be friends again?'' but told me she will never trust him again...
Oh and by the way, One of the most important rules in DJ'ing is always go by a girls actions, not her words. I love when a girl is telling a guy "OMG we shouldnt be doing this, this is wrong" yet shes pulling him deeper towards her. Ugh.. Woman... :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont' want to be negative but i learned early on this usually is a BAD thing. Doesn't mean it will be in your case, but I would say the majority it tends to be bad.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

This is bad.
Heads up.
Watch out.

-
-
-