GF admitted some of her past to me. Not good.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOLZ @ you guys talking about committing to a wh0re. At least the girl is being honest about her past sexual history. She was just fine for 6 months, soon as she mentions sex with past dudes you guys freak out. I bet your gf's have stories for y'all if they ever came clean. Most of you dudes have no clue what your women have done before you. What about your ex's going on to the next dude? We all have sex in relationships it's part of life. If you guys can't handle it don't hook up with random girls anymore and marry a Bible thumping virgin instead.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
"cannot handle it" - aka having standards.
Clearly you have trouble understanding the point of my previous post.

Im saying that a man shouldn't ask questions if he's not prepared for the worst answers, because not asking those questions protects his sanity. It has nothing to do with the damn woman, and eveything to do with the man remaining sane and not obsessing over ish.

Have your standards, as I have mine. But I wont push and prod and cause myself anguish if I dont need to. I wont wait months and months to ask a girl further screening questions. OP should have screened will before committing.

The purpose of obtaining such info is to find out who she really is.

I have a friend who parrots the same femcentric mantra of "her past is her past" and he wonders why he finds himself committing to low quality women. It's one failed relationship after another. I just shake my head.

To shame men for taking an interest in a potential girlfriend's sexual history is ludicrous and denies the very obvious correlation between stable marriages (or LTRs) and female fidelity with number of prior sexual partners.

Plus why commit to someone who was perfectly happy to wh0re around before she met you. :nono:
Femcentric? Are you daft?

Where the fvk did I say her past is her past? Quote it instead of putting words in my mouth.

I fvking said that every woman will have a sexual past. This is a damn reality that dudes need to accept so they can enjoy dating and stop fixating on this crap all the time. A guy needs to reasonable figure out what he's comfortable with in a woman, and then seek out that woman. Not date chicks outside of his standards, and then b!tch about it later because he didnt screen his woman properly.

Also, like I also said...a man needs reasonable standards, because having too strict standards will leave him searching for a long time to be happy if relationships are his goal. Plus, dudes who constantly interrogate women with questions can be lied to. As we know many women lie about their past. Heck, the girl Im seeing now has a tame past, but there are still parts of it that bother me. And despite that, I cannot say with 100% certainty that Im not being lied to.

Understand what I was getting at now? Yeah, have your standards, but have realistic standards, and stick to a good screening process. A lot of grief can be avoided if more guys screen properly early on before committing, and stuck to their standards.
Danger said:
The point is to not marry a h0r.....they are for fvcking only.

Believe it or not there are actually some girls out there who are not h0rs. So stop hating on women so much and accusing them all of being one.
The thing with this is that wh0re can be subjective. And so many women, even the tamer ones, have had frisky periods sadly.

I know girls who have partner counts under 5, yet had a few of those partners be a string of flings before they found someone they really wanted a relationship with again. Some guys will see that as no biggie. But some guys wont like that she ever had a string of casual sex, despite a rather lower partner count in our modern days.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beachwood - does your girl have pretty low self-esteem or any other type of issue? I can only see a woman with pretty low self-confidence doing some of these things, doing a lot of it out of desperation.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also random: aren't you being somewhat of a hypocrite by being mad at her for her sexual past when you KNOW you've done some stuff that was equally as freaky?

I once dated a woman who was a law school graduate, had a great job and acted very proper-like when we were in public. We were having one of these types of convos (not about how many, but things like "wildest sexual thing you've ever done" type of stuff) and she told me she once did it with a stranger she met at a party in the stairwell of the apartment complex. Now, some guys might here that and say, "OMG, that's some freaky sh*t, how dare she??" But how can I judge - I once did it with a girl at a massage parlor after getting an hour-long massage; another time, I did it with a girl in a hotel room on a sofa bed while my best friend and her bf slept in the bed directly across from us! The reality is, most of us have some sexually deviant stuff we've done before - it's just that women get judged more harshly 'cause they're supposed to be all "innocent" in our eyes, which is quite the unrealistic way to look at them in the first place.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many dudes need to stop being in denial about the true sexual nature of females. It's as simple as that.

:shrug:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You are only being a hypocrite if you believe men and women are biologically the same and the only difference result from environment. Men and women are both viewed differently and value eachother based upon different merits.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danger again.

Harry Wilmington, it is not hypocritical to apply different standards to men an women. Women get a pass for being weak and emotional. Men don't get a pass for that and are expected to "man up" and deal with their problems instead of crying their eyes out. But we get a pass for sleeping around. Such is the nature of things.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, what she states she did is not that bad. What do you think healthy chicks with healthy libidos do? Nothing? Everyone on this planet loves to fück and do crazy sex stuff with an attractive, willing partner. We'd have world population of 100,000 if sex was painful or didn't feel amazing.

Secondly, this is why you never bring up past sexual history. It's like looking at a gore-related website, then kicking yourself for having nightmares. Stop doing it and be happy. Of course at the same time you don't say anything about your sex life. Let the past be.

Now you know.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Harry Wilmington, it is not hypocritical to apply different standards to men an women. Women get a pass for being weak and emotional. Men don't get a pass for that and are expected to "man up" and deal with their problems instead of crying their eyes out. But we get a pass for sleeping around. Such is the nature of things.
Eh, fair enough. I do like that aspect of being a guy, that we can sleep with x-number of women and it only INCREASES our sex appeal. I guess my thing is that I just assume any girl I get with has had a decent amount of sex partners. I didn't have sex til I was 23, and most girls I know started having sex at 16 - so, just by having a 7-year jump ahead of me, I went into sex with the thought that any girl I got with had already had a fair amount of partners. Which is why it doesn't bug me when a girl indicates she has a decent amount of experience - if anything, it just lets me know they're open to some stuff I'd like to try (and the opposite is WAAAY less fun: girls that haven't done much that STILL don't want to try anything new, including some of the more basic stuff).

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Firstly, what she states she did is not that bad. What do you think healthy chicks with healthy libidos do? Nothing? Everyone on this planet loves to fück and do crazy sex stuff with an attractive, willing partner.
What he describes goes a little beyond what most "healthy chicks with healthy libidos" do:

-She once went home with a guy, back to his dorm room, while in college. she was drunk and one of his friends joined the both of them in bed, and she jerked both of them off, but then left the room abruptly.

- She once got black out drunk at party and she had non-consensual sex with some guy, she was able to get away. She then called the guy the next day and wanted to talk to him and he told her to “never talk to him again.
^ Those are major red flags in my book.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Firstly, what she states she did is not that bad.
Dude. Jerking off two random guys at once is not bad? How would feel if you found out your sister, mom, girlfriend, wife, or daughter did that? You are telling me you'd be cool with it? That isn't even sex to me - it's more like degradation and hooker-level stuff.

Rape can happen, and guys can bareback their girls all they want (morning after pill), but submitting yourself to strangers like that is crossing the line.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
You dodged a bullet. Next time don't even ask the woman, just have other options so you dont get attached, and in turn wont care. I know its not easy to just snap your fingers and get it but still it needs to be gotten and only you can do the getting.

Originally Posted by Jaylan
2. Dont commit to a woman whom you cannot accept for who she really is. If you want a more conservative gf, go find one, but accept the reality that every woman has a sexual past...and that many will not even be honest about those pasts.
Don't tell him not to commit to a woman who you cant accept for who she really is, i just sounds faggy. Tell him not to commit to or take seriously a woman who has been so sexually promiscuous. Women who participate in sexual acts like this really are not trustworthy or worth anything serious.

Its not ok to tell guys on here that its ok to take slvt seriously. Slvts are to be fvcked and chucked. Sad part is, most women are slvts.

here is a good rule of thumb 1. if you ask her about her sexual past and she lies, only use her for sex 2. If she admits to basically doing many slvtty things, cheating, two guys at once, only use her for sex.

Its one thing if she has a had a few long term boyfriends, and had lots of crazy sex with her boyfriends. Thats reasonable and fair.

But if she ever cheated, low value, fvck ----> chuck.

Its is absolutely reasonable, fair, and the right choice to judge a woman by her sexual.

Last edited:

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Firstly, what she states she did is not that bad. What do you think healthy chicks with healthy libidos do? Nothing? Everyone on this planet loves to fück and do crazy sex stuff with an attractive, willing partner. We'd have world population of 100,000 if sex was painful or didn't feel amazing.

Secondly, this is why you never bring up past sexual history. It's like looking at a gore-related website, then kicking yourself for having nightmares. Stop doing it and be happy. Of course at the same time you don't say anything about your sex life. Let the past be.

Now you know.
Yeah, and she doubled the fun by going for two partners in one session. Probably showed them just how 'real' she is too by blowing cvm bubbles at the end. I'd be curious just how "healthy" she really is if I were OP (i.e. full panel STD test)

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to see cvm bubbles...make me roflol

How cute is this girl anyway?
If shes hot then, it is what it is.

Id drive the shyt out of my ferrari instead of cleaning it and keeping it in my garage.

We all gonna stop breathing and disappear one day.

Slut gf or no slut gf. Op. Should get another slvt gf and keep it moving.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Harry Wilmington's post. Don't discuss these things, they can do no good.

There's room for all kinds of reaction on such issues, but reading the OP, I just don't see much wrong with what this girl has done. Here's what you should look out for:

1. Impulsiveness... impulsiveness... impulsiveness. If your girl had sex 1000 times, 1000 BJs to BFs and took it up the ass from all of them, so what? That's the sign of a healthy female with a healthy sex drive. Hopefully she'll do the same with you. It's the "sex in bathrooms with strangers," "hook ups with guys she just met," "unprotected sex" types of red flags you should perk up and write off over. Impulsive sex and tendencies toward histrionic or borderline personality traits, not just "sex" are the true flags. Couple of handjobs in the dorm do not count.

2. There's a deep need in the male to be the "sole sperm provider." That's monkey thinking, that's why your penis has a reverse plunger on the end of it (to pull the other monkey's sperm out). It's no more rational than the need to "take by force." Use your big brain to counter such thoughts. Would you rather live in a world where you can have lots of sex with lots of totally normal women, or one in which almost all men have to MARRY a woman for life to get any sex at all? Can't have it both ways. Don't let what is essentially an injury to your monkey ego pass itself off as righteous indignation or condemnation. Food for thought.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotta funny ass dudes n this thread dont no wut the fu@k they r talkin bout.. valuable men r fu@kin the hoes n they dont care if they r the
girlfriend. those dudes use them for a good time n sh@t n they dump their ass for a new one after. thats wut these dudes r doin cuz they have the value to do that sh@t man.. these uptight ass beta dudes n here cryin n sh@t callin chicks hoes for doin wut they r suppose to do with u. shakin my fu@kin head on that one.

look at all them hollywood hoes gettin fu@ked up one side n the other. valuable dudes r committed to them for a good times n sh@t n then they get another
hoe for the same. yea n after that sum other dude marries their ass 10 years later n havin a big ass wedding n sh@t with all their drunk n drugged out celebrity friends cummin to that sh@t for free the food n drink. that wut it is man that wut we got goin on today.
yea man..arnold schwarzeneggers kid is fu@kin that hoe miley cyrus. u think he cares she is a hoe?..no man hes fu@kin her n smokin a little weed with her ass n doin other sh@t havin the time of his life. then after he gets tired of her ol ass hes gonna dump her for another hoe an do the same. that's what men do. not this pansy ass fake value sh@t u guys talkin sh@t about lol. n even his sister is fu@kin miley cyrus brother. keepin that sh@t n the family. lol.. u dudes dont no sh@t bout nothin.

beachwood

Reaction score
Solomon said:
Isn't it odd that OP has two post and just disappeared?

hmmmmm

I'm still here. I've developed feelings for her obviously and I should because we've been together for a few months. Obviously, I'm enjoying my time with her.

Another detail I should probably disclose is that she has was engaged for a year. She learned a lot of lessons since that broken engagement and is better person because of it. I want to say that she has reformed herself but her sexual past doesn't sit well with me still. She says she has a lot of regrets and labeled herself as "really bad" in her past so at least she is cognizant of her behavior.

She still has her emotional moments. We have fought a little bit about stupid things but we work it out.

BTW I don't have an STD. I had routine check up several months ago.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Look men, you should never, ever commit to a h0r....simply because you should never have to. As long as you are always raising your value you will always be able to find a good looking girl to fvk.
Charlie Sheen did. He has value.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homies...I'm not saying this chick is wife material! But these girls do some fvcked up sh!t nowadays, it shouldn't be a shocker. When your hear sh!t like this come from a girls mouth, you demote her to fvck-toy status.

And the worse part? Hath she said nothing, no one would be the wiser and this thread wouldn't even exist. That's the kicker!