GF admitted some of her past to me. Not good.

beachwood

Reaction score
GF and I have been dating for more than 6 months. Yesterday we were talking about sex partners, people we’ve been with, etc. Over the past month she dropped a few bombs on me that are making me reconsider our relationship.

Yesterday she said the following which made me sick.

She once went home with a guy, back to his dorm room, while in college. she was drunk and one of his friends joined the both of them in bed, and she jerked both of them off, but then left the room abruptly. She claimed she didn’t have sex with either one of them. I sat there in stunned disbelief. Then, she went on to tell me that she had a bad rap in her hall/dorm because of this that took her a long time to get her reputation back. :confused:

A few more
- Told me how she had to take the morning after pill a few times with both of her ex-boyfriends and even did anal with one of them.

- She once got black out drunk at party and she had non-consensual sex with some guy, she was able to get away. She then called the guy the next day and wanted to talk to him and he told her to “never talk to him again”

- Dated one of her co-workers. I looked him up and saw that he was really ugly. I’m judging and it’s not right, but It grossed me out that they were actually an item because she always claimed she had high standards and I always believing her.

- We dated for two months and we broke for a week because she was getting too clingy (long story) and got back together. In the five days we were apart, she met some dude at a bar while drunk and made out with him. Keep in mind that she has never been drunk around me. She wasn’t going to tell me but I found out after her friend let some information slip.

I can’t get over this stuff. I’m thinking of leaving because of these flags. I like our relationship otherwise but I know this was the past but its getting to me.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...well, if you like to have a s-lut as your girlfriend...

Besides, I am quite sure she has done more than what she's admitted to you. This is a basic disclosure technic: you start with something small and see the reaction. If it is not too mad, then you add some more information...if you get a bad reaction, you stop disclosing.

Overall:

1. She has done some small bukake with two guys.
2. She has sex with random guys when drunk.
3. She makes out with a random guy when you two break up for five days. Yeah!
4. She probably hides information from you when convinient.

Up to you...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like the Type of chick you would catch screwing your dad on Christmas day and blame it on the brandy

Walk ...........she’s got serious issues with her morals

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a typical American girl. The only difference is that she's come clean to some of it.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad as it is, she sounds like most girls today.

This is the price you pay for equality. I recommend you go get tested.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Just a typical American girl. The only difference is that she's come clean to some of it.
Same goes for Germany to be honest :cry:

And I am pretty sure she did even more crazy stuff, but didn't mention it because of your reaction.

Maybe something to help you, because I did the same:

Sit down for a while and write down the facts you CAN and WILL deal with a girls past and the NO, I BETTER RUN facts.

For me, Pyros already listed 4 "Hell no, **** this *****, I run as fast as i can" facts.

I dont ask questions about a girls past at all, because you never know if shes telling the truth and sooner or later her past WILL show up (friends, party, crazy ex texting her, whatever. For your next girl, just relax and enjoy the show.

PS: You already made your decision about her by posting this and asking for some input. Next her as soon as possible.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she, and how long ago did this take place? The younger she is, and the more recently it took place, the more I'd advise you to begin disengaging.

But even if she were in her late 20s/early 30s, and this took place around the time she was 19-21, I'd still probably drop her. In my experience, girls like this don't typically go on to become 'wholesome' and trustworthy. Building off what pyros wrote, I'd probably be thinking about how many more skeletons she's got hidden from view, and you can bet that that wasn't an exhaustive rap sheet she laid out for you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women have expereinces like this, they are just not willing to talk about it. At least she is honest.

But if this bothers you knowing about these things then walk away. Find someone that has less 'experience'. But you are going to be VERY hard pressed to find a woman who hasn't had wild kinky sex, because they actually like this.

You will also have a hard time trying to find a woman that has not gotten drunk and fvcked some guy she just met. And yes, there are times when women bang ugly dudes... it happens. I would not care. Truth is that most of what you posted I've done before, hardly fair to judge a woman when I've done the same things in my past.

One woman I see periodically is a high status woman, and if I told you her name a few of you would recognize her. She lives in another city but comes to my city 3 or 4 times a year and we hook up. I am her crazy kinky sex guy that none of her friends know. She knows I can keep my mouth shut and don't talk about her, by name to ANYONE. She likes it that way.

If a woman feels that she can let herself go and not have any social circle ramifications or that you will in no way judge her and she completely trusts you... you will be SHOCKED by how crazy kinky they can get.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
One woman I see periodically is a high status woman, and if I told you her name a few of you would recognize her. She lives in another city but comes to my city 3 or 4 times a year and we hook up. I am her crazy kinky sex guy that none of her friends know. She knows I can keep my mouth shut and don't talk about her, by name to ANYONE. She likes it that way.
Ellen Degeneres?

beachwood

Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
How old is she, and how long ago did this take place? The younger she is, and the more recently it took place, the more I'd advise you to begin disengaging.

But even if she were in her late 20s/early 30s, and this took place around the time she was 19-21, I'd still probably drop her. In my experience, girls like this don't typically go on to become 'wholesome' and trustworthy. Building off what pyros wrote, I'd probably be thinking about how many more skeletons she's got hidden from view, and you can bet that that wasn't an exhaustive rap sheet she laid out for you.
The ugly co-worker stuff happened in her mid-20's along with her morning after pill stuff.

The threesome happened her freshmen year of college, along with the blackout drunk/possible rape.

Her hooking up with some random dude at the bar happened near the beginning of our relationship, age at 28.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that she has never been drunk around me.

Why the hell not? She sounds like a lot more fun when she's been drinking.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck cares, accept it or move on. There are actual problems going on in the world, this is not one of them.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a nice little angel there lol

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ugly coworker thing...I had this problem once. I'll judge if I want haha. I saw some pics of the ex and was totally shocked. Not only was the guy ugly but he looked like a grimey white trash piece of sh*t. And she'd mentioned in the past that he treated her like sh*t too. It was always in the back of my mind and I never got anywhere near serious with the girl. The white trash ex wasn't the only reason, but it was one of them. As for the other stuff, keep an eye out for her behavior. I wouldn't dump her for these things but just be aware...she may be a wild one.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So she is a slvt. Good thing you figured this out now instead of after a 5 year ltr. I would look at this as a good thing, your saving yourself trouble and pain. If you think its hurts now, imagine if you were with her a long time and found out she makes "mistakes", and dont worry "he is just a friend, nothing happend".

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha..."just a friend". Right. Just a friend who I fvck when I'm bored, lonely, or horny.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing that hasn't happened to 70% of most attractive women. And I'll bet she omitted a few details or stories to downplay her slutiness.

I remember my college days well and plenty of crazy sh!t happened. What stands out most in my mind was returning to my dorm room at 2am one Saturday night to find a drunken threesome going on in the public lounge on my floor. Could have swore those two were "good" girls up until that night.

My roomie junior year was a football player and would bring drunk girls home from the bar all the time. These chicks would walk around our room naked right in-front of me.

Can't forget this cute blonde that wanted me and two other dudes to handcuff her to the bed and undress her. Total campus slut. Her boyfriend was security and a total beta, albeit one of our friends. We had the him locked out of the room, HIS room, but he managed to get another key and stop us before we could get her pants all the way off. Lol great times!

Basically, this isn't 1920 anymore, if you want a girl with a clean sexual history, good luck.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a chick that hasn't had two guys at once or been "raped" anymore.

I mean, I've been "raped" and had two women. Surely women can just snap their fingers and have three at the same time if they wanted to, based on the sheer volume of AFC's out in the world. So, it's not far-fetched.

At least she was sort of honest. I don't buy the "ran out of the room after jerking off only" bit. She got spit-roasted, no doubt, but "felt dirty" afterwards, so she won't tell you that part.

Guys, just assume they've been abused in all their holes by five guys at once. Don't beat yourself up about it: feel bad for the loser dudes who need to share a woman with four other loser dudes.

It's the price you pay for having an "experienced" chick. I've learned: Don't pry their history out of them. I don't want to hear it. It's easier to assume she's been raped and gang-banged and accept it as "a sleeping dog to let lie" than to actually hear her tell me the dirty details.

If she didn't tell you, would it have made her püssy tighter or wetter? It really doesn't matter, sad as it sounds. Like I said, good luck finding one without similar experience to her. Get her tested for VD if it's bugging you.

Hell, to most chicks "two guys at once" and "being with another girl" is what college is FOR.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...But the REAL question is: WHY THE F--K DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER ABOUT PREVIOUS SEX PARTNERS??

Unless she has a kid by one of her exes or some kind of STD, these types of convos will NEVER make you feel good. Even if she had just told you about the co-worker she went out with and she said all they did was kiss, you'd STILL be feeling some kind of way about it. The reality is this: she has a past with previous people and YOU have a past with previous people - but if you're with each other, that's all that matters. And I get it - you feel like you two are close enough to where you can tell each other everything and you'll both be fine with it, right? How's that working out for you now?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Really, Bruh?

beachwood said:
GF and I have been dating for more than 6 months. Yesterday we were talking about sex partners, people we’ve been with, etc. Over the past month she dropped a few bombs on me that are making me reconsider our relationship.

Yesterday she said the following which made me sick.

I can’t get over this stuff. I’m thinking of leaving because of these flags. I like our relationship otherwise but I know this was the past but its getting to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Your Girlfriend Is A Raging Slut! How Does That Make You Feel?

Grow the f*ck up man. Seriously, grow-the-f*ck-up. I'm assuming that you're girlfriend is a 6.5 or up and like Tyler said is a woman is reasonably attractive or more the likelihood increases that she's done some freaky sh*t.

The isn't her being a "big ole freak," pre se, but why are you bothered or intimated by this. Is it because she was doing the very things you wish you could do with chicks? Is it because you feel some weird ass inadequacy? Or do you think she's going to do the freaky sh*t without you? Just get over yourself. We're way beyond the age of nubile, innocent virgin, or the chick who's only had three partners that she's only done missionary with. (if we were ever in that stage,)

I hope you learned your lesson from this little episode. If unless you're prepared to hear about your current girlfriend being ghetto gagged, double penetrated, having a train ran on her, her bisexual experimental days that involved quarterly menage action with some hot bartender, or her and her ex being swingers and f*cking random people at Le Trapeze http://www.letrapeze.org/home.html, DON'T ASK OR DISCUSS HER SEX LIFE! You might hear some sh*t that you don't want to hear.