Getting worse

Entrepreneur

Reaction score
I'm a university student who just finished his first year. I started reading the stuff on this website and forum since last summer, and somehow managed to get an amazing inner and outer game which got girls interested in me, and also got me in a good mood all the time.

It was great in the first term, I would have no trouble meeting people, being ****y and funny etc, not seeming needy. I guess you could say I was one of the coolest most popular guys amongst my new friends, and I really felt like it too.

But now things have changed; somehow I've converted back into my old AFC self and I am doing **** with women in general, I have a lack of confidence to approach and to make jokes, I don't know what to say when I meet a woman so I don't meet them at all, I'm not feeling on top of my game. I'm getting worse, and I just can't seem to remember, or re'feel' the feelings, attitudes and behaviours I felt during my first term.

During the first term, my confidence was through the roof, I had no trouble with women, it felt as though I didn't even need to break a sweat and I could get them to feel attracted to me, what with kino, humour, interesting talk, utter inner confidence etc. And now its just all gone.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? I'll keep at it, I'm utterly determined to succeed with women and life in general and become a true Don Juan, but I'm finding it tough to permanently change and internalise my behaviour and approach towards things. I'm getting stressed out, and I feel so inhibited that I can't behave in the way I want to.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest that you forget about the Hot Babes who are constantly within your own normal environment and try to meet Hot Babes who you can see again if you want to but don't have to see them again if they reject you, I myself never attempt to win over a Hot Babe who I know that I am going to have to see alot of, such as in a school, college, work environment etc, what I would do is walk into a place like a shop, bar, gym, etc where you never have to go again and try to pick up a Hot Babe in that environment. :yes:

Entrepreneur

Reaction score
Cheers man. I think your right about the right environment to approach girls in... I've lost a few friends this way by being flirty while my game was down.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
it just happens sometimes..try to concentrate on other things..and just do it..do not expect the results,u will get what you want when you do it right eventually.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will use some of the material of carlos xuma to describe how i see your situation,you're on an "downward spiral" which means the longer you believe you're going down the lower you get.