Getting with my friends sister

baltilaxer99

Reaction score
I want to work on hooking up with my best friends sister. We see each other fairly often and say hi and stuff. She is also one grade above me. When we were both at this dance we wanted to dance for a while and we did. Her brother was not there, which is why I think she danced with me. I think she is hesitant to hook up with me just because I'm her brothers best freind. Any advice would be appreciated.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
a tricky situation, all depends on your best friend, is your best friend a DJ or an AFC?

baltilaxer99

Reaction score
Okay well does anyone have some real advice for me? Like how I should try to approach her to hook up with her

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd kill my best friend if he tried that...

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dude if any of my friends tried to hook up with my sister id bug. your buddys gonna flip. i highly recommend you dont try anything on her

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing with best friends is, that they know all your bad habits, all your dirty tricks and you've probably talked to him about women in a derogative way

and he won't really like it

unless you're a saint

i know that my best friends, knows i'm not exaclty the best person in the world and he probalby owuldn't want me with his sister

plus he probably doesn't want to imagine you fvcking his sister

but it happens, and quite often too i reckon.

do what you think is right by you, by your friend, and by his sister

and you have to treat her like any one else, but your obvioulsy just can't go for the quick easy lay. this is LTR territory, or leave it the hell alone

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda liked my best friend's sister. Nothing happened, but i'm sure he noticed it too that there was the possibility cuz we always hanged out together, and i'm like at my funniest behaviour when i'm around my friends. If i was really serious about it though ,I would talk to the best friend about it, and if he says no, then i would respect him, remember, Bro's before ho's lol, plus u never know, he might like the idea, like in Friends when Ross found out about chandler and monica, at first he was like "I can't believe this, my best friend and my sister" but then he realized that he's a trust worthy guy, so he's like "awww, my best friend and my sister" in a happy way lol.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes not going to like it.
My best friend knows me so well that he told his sister shes not allowed to talk to me.

Pretty much what lordson said about him knowing exactly what you will be doing and what you will be thinking when you try to game his sister. Its just not something you would want to happen to your sister.

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
BROS BEFORE HO'S!

It's not worth it.

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually just about to post something like this. I know a guy who's best friend is actually dating this guys's twin sister.. and he's fine with it. I personally wouldn't give a **** if one of my friends hooked up with my sister. I don't know, I guess it depends on the guy. Which is better, if the guy is an AFC or DJ?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an AFC scarcity move in and of itself to go after your friend's sister.

It screams that you have absolutely no options and can't create any so you pick the closest that is made available to you and risk ruining a friendship with your AFC need for a girlfriend at all costs.

Step back, become a DJ, then realize there are millions of women out there other than this girl and go and get one of them.

The only exception to this is if your friend doesn't matter to you as much as the girl does.

In which case he is a write off and the risk of getting with his sister and losing him as a buddy is worth it.

baltilaxer99

Reaction score
first of all i do not plan on my friend finding out. i just want to hook up with his sister a few times, not a LTR. and its not that she is my only option, i have a few options. she is just somewhat hot and would not mind at all hooking up with her once or twice.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun but with the way women love to run their mouths and gossip good luck on your hooking up with her never being made known to your best friend.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
hook up with one of your other options buddy... u say your buddy wont find out but theres a good shot he will and its just not worth it

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if this guy really had options there's no way he'd risk a friendship over hooking up with his best friend's sister.

No way in hell.

Well other than her being an absolute knockout HB10 that is.

Is your friend's sister beyond the range hot or something?