Getting together

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I've hung out with a few times about 2 weeks ago. At the time didn't think much of her looks wise so I just became dustant. Stumbled upon her myspace today and her looks really had a nice taste in my eyes so I figured I'd give another shot. I messaged her with this
"Hey cutie, I've been busy but let's get together soon for some stimulating conversations or something fun. Put those minutes to use and call me up."
Think she'll buy it? Ha

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woops forgot to mention that I told her to call because I lost her number. But I actually just realized I saved it under a different name (inside joke we had) did I give away my power by suggestin she call me in the message?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
Woops forgot to mention that I told her to call because I lost her number. But I actually just realized I saved it under a different name (inside joke we had) did I give away my power by suggestin she call me in the message?
Yes, you gave it away BUT since you have it, USE IT! You can swing this to your favor pretty easily.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I use it ASAP or wait it out? Maybe miss her call then return it with plans to meet up?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You messaged her. Wait to see if she at least messages you back. If you can, read the status of your message. If it says it's been read, and you don't receive a phone call in about a week, then I'd call her, but do so during the week and not on the weekend. Like a Tuesday.

The way I see it. You messaged her, so if you turn around and call her, even though you say you just found her number, she's gonna think you're needy. Then again, if she doesn't call after reading your message her interest might be low anyway.