getting the points without playing the game?

Reaction score
I've had a friend now for about two years and in november we decided to have sex. We never actually talked about it, it was like a body language conversation more or less. But to make this short and simple. She wants sex again, I'm seeing the body language and I'm communicating back in a strong positive way but my question is this: Why don't we just cut the bs and go ahead and have sex?
I asked a friend of mine (a girl) what she thought about this. She's the one who introduced me to the system. She kinda reminds me of the oracle off of the matrix. She kinda looks like her too only younger. Anyway, she said she would only give me a hint. She said it had something to do with being honest and thats all she would say.
Does she really expect me to walk up and say "Look, let's cut the bull****, I know you want it, you know I want it, lets screw." ?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Why don't we just cut the bs and go ahead and have sex?

I asked a friend of mine (a girl) what she thought about this.

[/B]

OK...

Two things here...

1) I think you answered your own question...make the move and cut the BS...

"Your Move"

2) Don't ever ask "women" advice about "women"....Want to f!@# yourself reall good then that is a true blue way to do it.

I surely hope also that she is not mutual friends with this woman because keep in mind women hang tight...

Like in "Packs"...

theshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just pretend to open the radio but open the cassete going "You and me baby we are nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel." And stare at her with sexual intentions.

Reaction score
2) Don't ever ask "women" advice about "women"....Want to f!@# yourself reall good then that is a true blue way to do it.
I knew someone would say something about that. She is a once in a life time friend. The kind of friend most people don't have the luxury of having. She started baby feeding me Don Juan before I ever knew that this website existed, and as far as what is said between her and I, nothing has left our conversations and I've confided in her for 4 years now. I think she's safe ;-). Thanks for the first bit of advice though. I guess I knew it but needed to hear it from a fellow don juan.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay , the both of you are teenage morons. Within 5+ years of maturing this won't ever happen again.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrokenTrustDrummer
I knew someone would say something about that. She is a once in a life time friend. The kind of friend most people don't have the luxury of having. She started baby feeding me Don Juan before I ever knew that this website existed, and as far as what is said between her and I, nothing has left our conversations and I've confided in her for 4 years now. I think she's safe ;-). Thanks for the first bit of advice though. I guess I knew it but needed to hear it from a fellow don juan.
No problem...

Just keep the latter piece of "advice" for later on down the line...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to say that you'd rather cut the BS but would you?
Wouldn't it be rather clumsy and awkward to say, "we both want it so now lets screw" ?? What do you do then? All of a sudden become super heated from that one bland statement and fall on each other in a passion?? I don't think so. I picture more of an awkward scene after you say that. "Ok, soo...now that's been said....we're going....to have sex now...I guess."

Being obvious and factual=boring and not smooth. And I think that the build up of seduction and tension is for your pleasure as well as hers. If you think that enough tension has built up and you don't want to mess around anymore, why not just caveman her when you're hanging out? Get to teasing her and then throw her over your shoulder and take her into your bedroom. Or lead her by the hand into the bedroom. Body language seems to be working for you better than talking so why not stick to that?

I think what your friend is saying is that you don't make your statement because the GIRL may not give you an honest answer. She could say that she doesn't want sex to avoid being looked at as a slut or just someone you can use for sex.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't say/ask it that way...

You have to be "tactful"...

Friends that long goes a long way

You don't say lets have sex...

You just subtly start flirting...and go from there...

It works...I've done it...

A Friend

Reaction score
I didnt know you were cheating *think about it* but just want you to know AlwaysExcel is right.
:rolleyes:

A Friend

Reaction score
I didn't know you were cheating *think about it* but just want you to know AlwaysExcel is right.
:rolleyes: