Getting rejected on the dance floor...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get rejected, other people notice and sometimes laugh. Anyway, to reduce this? I guess not let it bother me, is the best thing??

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. Rejection is gonna happen. Might as well call it a way of life. Question time.

When you're getting rejected because you had the guts to approach a girl you wanted to dance with, and people started laughing at you, where were they? Were they on the dance floor dancing with some hottie, or were they along the walls not talking to anyone?

If the later, then you should already see where I'm going at.

The next thing is, stop caring what people around you think or say. Continue to carry yourself well and be confident in yourself.

Just my two cents

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right...

Can't let it bother me, because next thing you know I am on a hottie, and they aren't.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it, most of the time those club chicks could be real b!tches.

I usually just give them the old whatever and put them on the defense, especially when I just start dancing with one of their friends. People can laugh all they want, but I'm the one out there. They're just standing around trying to roxbury girls.

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
When I get rejected, other people notice and sometimes laugh. Anyway, to reduce this? I guess not let it bother me, is the best thing??
They were too pu&&y to talk to the girl themselves.. so what does their opinion mean?

I have a buddy who we all joke on for getting turned down in the most spectacular ways... but somehow he still ends up with hot girls...

he's sort.. funny looking.. out of shape.. terrible dresser.. etc.

But he proves a point. The law of averages WORKS. You cant get into relationships with people if you arent willing to talk to them.

They wont talk to you.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
club girls are b!tches like that. they know people are going to try to dance with them yet they say they just come there to "dance" when we all know they want their ego stroked.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Take Latin Dance lessons urgently - I did a lot of SALSA classes many years ago and I never get rejected. ( well one time only !)

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man just try not to care when chicks do that. And I know how it is to have people laugh at you it sucks. You just want to knock them out. But if you do get rejected on the dance floor just dont be looking around like you need help just think whatever and dont look around. Cause I see that happen and its kinda sad.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man, when i first started grinding chicks i would get shot down hard all the time. Trust me when i say this: You'll get used to it. Now when girls reject me i dont feel a fvcking thing, its like im immune. And at the end of the night i forget that those rejections even happened. Trust me, keep approaching and eventually you'll become immune.

And when you get rejected just do what i do: look around the dance floor for other hot babes to grind, and when they turn you down, go to the next hot babe.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know where you're coming from. I've seen many guys get rejected by club chicks, when asked if they wanted to dance. I've even seen good lookin dudes get rejected. For some reason chicks just want to dance with their friends and no one else. This is the main reason why I show up to the club with a chick. It's usually the not so good looking or chubby chicks who are willing to dance with anyone.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SomeKindaHate said:
I know where you're coming from. I've seen many guys get rejected by club chicks, when asked if they wanted to dance. I've even seen good lookin dudes get rejected. For some reason chicks just want to dance with their friends and no one else. This is the main reason why I show up to the club with a chick. It's usually the not so good looking or chubby chicks who are willing to dance with anyone.
I usually look around and ask them. "You know where you are right?" and then walk away.

I'm like that, I need the last word.

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is just a part of the game.

On this issue, I usually say "what's up?" and introduce myself and ask their name. Then I'm like "wanna dance?". Its so much easier.

Whoever is looking just sees you as talking to her for a bit and then you leaving. Plus I do this because its much better than trying to dance w/ the girl and then her moving running away and making a scene which makes you look like a fool.

I find this works for me because they get that I actually want to dance with them the "person", by asking their name. That's my pop psychology theory I guess. This change has worked a lot better for me. I dance w/ more girls than ever by doing this.

I see a lot of guys dancing behind the girls, sometimes for a really long time, almost sneaking up on them, then eventually grabbing them. I see a lot of guys get rejected that way with girls pushing them away or moving away. Girls know your there from the get go. Their friends know, there already letting the girl know.

However, from my experience it is ESSENTIAL, that the girls or the girl you want to dance with sees you dancing and having fun before you dance w/ her. You must already be having fun before you try and dance w/ her. If you are sitting on the wall or standing stonefaced and then suddenly try and dance w/ her its not going to work. She will pretty much see you as just trying to get a feel of her (which is part of that lol), or just weird.

If you are already dancing and having fun, she will feed off of your vibe and be more likely to dance with you.

Dancing w/ girls when you go out is so much fun, especially if you get a girl who can ance and who has rhythm. I agree there are those girls who just go to have their ego stroked.