Getting Pretty Pissed off Now...

Badladman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let me keep this simple. Im a single guy in high school, who has no girl. Most of my friends all have girls, and they do more chopping than me! 20 minutes ago, we were all chilling, and we see this girl walk by, and they were all like Xiahou! Go chop her! I hesitated and didnt do anything. Not even 5 seconds my friend goes and starts walking towards her, besides the fact that he has a girl. I felt like a dumb ass at that point. 10 minutes later he comes back with her phone number, saying how she was pretty sexy. Thats when I started feeling worse. SO, Im deciding to change this fact. Help me get out of this habit!

dimple

Reaction score
Instead of asking your friend for advice, why dont you just take it?
Mirroring effective personalities, especially those of naturals, can do wonders to your game. Try looking at his game, how he talks, how he walks, how he does EVERYTHING... Something must be working for him. If you could get to a level in which you can mirror the best parts our of each of your friends, and add your own little touch of "Aftermarket" PUA techniques, you WILL be unstoppable.

Sarge on!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badladman said:
Im a single guy in high school, who has no girl.
yeah thanks for connecting the lines for me champ.

dude, change your damn mindset RIGHT NOW. Seriously, who gives a fvck about girls that much that they get pissed about not having one? Sure you feel down, but getting pissed off? That's good.

That is...it WOULD be good if you were really pissed. If you were realyl angry you'd do soemthing about it. Read the mindset part of the DJ bible and change your whole outlook about women. Truth is, you were chicken sh1t. Too scared to do it.