Getting out of the friendzone? (somewhat long story)

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
whyme2008 said:
hey buddy email me at rvr2000tt@yahoo.com.

thanks for the advice.i know what you say is true,and yet though i see lots of people around me,i am still clueless as to what to say,how to keep it going etc.
my whole system just tightens up with fear.

lay it to me.
PORKYO4 Give me your email address pls.i need some private tutoring

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like i need a whole script.everyday i get emails from swingcat.what am i suppose to do with all this?
do i memorise everything?impossible.

they tell you to look for something interesting on the woman to talk about.well the women over here dont dress in any interesting manner.i dont see anything that stands out.

someone bury me and ressurect me pls.lol

maybe thats all that can be done with a guy like me.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
You're lost, at least for now. The best thing you can do is lose touch with her for at least 6 months and start spinning other plates.

And it sounds like your biggest problem is you're afraid of your sexuality. Did you ever even kiss her? What are you waiting for, her to make the move? Women want men, not boys. And what's with the crying shoulder about her ex? Big mistake. You have a lot to learn brother.
He is being used for an Emotional Tampon. Maybe, when the girl and her ex get back, and have sex, he could be in the next room listening to her moan, and the bed springs squeak, and remember....

confidence84

Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
He is being used for an Emotional Tampon. Maybe, when the girl and her ex get back, and have sex, he could be in the next room listening to her moan, and the bed springs squeak, and remember....
you are speculating hardcore..not every girl that breaks up with her boyfriend has them linger

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a question.there are so many postings on many different aspects of dating and interactions,how am i to use it all?

i am suppose to memorize everything???

the more i read about this,its the more helpless i feel.cuz each girl is different and will give a different response.

knowing how to start a talk is one thing,its keepin it going that is a problem.

how is it possible to form an interesting conversation if one's life is more or less a work to home and home to work life??????

what is so interesting about that?

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl likes to talk on the phone for a few weeks before meeting you,what is the way to handle it?

if its a blind date,you can say what u want,she wont take a chance meeting u without making you mumble everything about yourself.

what is the way to deal with this?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Getting out of the Friendszone is a gotdamned near impossible process. It takes time, energy, effort, non-effort, dating other women and being as on top of your game as is mentally/physically possible.

IF there is or was a physical attraction, this works in your favor, even if she "put your ass in the LJBF Zone"

You need to date other women, and flaunt them in front of her. Lets say she likes to hang out at "O'Brien's Pub" You need to take an interested date there, introduce them, and then tongue your date in her face.

REFUSE to be an emotional tampon. Hang up, or tell her flat out you arent interested in how miserable she is without him, or how much of an a$$hole he was, tell her to tell that to her little girlfriends.

Keep the contact/communication open, but vague and sporadic, go 4 weeks without contact, then a quick phone call, ect.

Fukk with her mind about being "Just Friends"...."I'm going to Vegas next week" (This is a week when she has her kid, and is bored stiff) IF you were my girl, you'd be going too!! Oh well". Then, you photo text her from the pool at the MGM Grand "Weather is here, wish you were beautiful"

And so on.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
You wouldnt go with that, but you agree that it would work. Wow. Do you want a woman, or a Playboy magazine, and some lotion?
i didn't mean it that way.

wut i meant was that it could work, but i wouldn't do it that way cause there are better ways to do it.