Getting noticed when i step out with my son

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently started noticing that women are looking at me when i take my kid out to places like grocery shopping/ malls/any office

how to use this situation to get numbers

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Recently started noticing that women are looking at me when i take my kid out to places like grocery shopping/ malls/any office

Start by inquiring as to whether or not these broads who are sending goo goo eyes your way when walking around with your kid

-Are elementary school teachers, who consider Mary Kay Letourneu a hero

And

-Whether or not they got into early childhood education, for the express purpose of being her modern day equivalent

If the answer to these questions is an enthusiastic "F-ck yeah!!!"... Well, it's not you they've got the hots for :cry: :confused:

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell them your wife died and it's just you two against the world

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score

Teach your son to wave and say 'Hi' to everyone, when he's with you. Kids are very suggestible.

That'll pull people in that you can chat up. Your son will also loose social inhibition. that could be win-win.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I want to adopt a kid :lol:
If you have a niece or nephew, you can take them out with you on a daygame session. The ideal age range for a child wing is 4-11.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had great fun going about town with my son when he was still little. First he would hug the legs of women with medium high leather boots, he would give them compliments, and later he would reach up and slap their buttocks.
One time I was having coffee and watched as my son went up to a queue of young ladies waiting to order coffee. He slapped one on the ass and she turned around furiously, but there was no man behind her. Then she looked down at his toothy smile and smiled back, then looked around and noticed me watching.
"Is this your kid?"
"Yes, he is."
"Did you teach him to slap butts?"
I gave her a deadpan look and said, "No, his mom is the big butt slapper. I'm trying to get her to stop that behaviour."

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them your wife died and it's just you two against the world
Strange thing with women is that saying something like this would give her such an emotional spike she would likely be thinking about you for weeks If not months afterwards