Getting money out of girls? (not prostitution)

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can u do this? How can you turn it into a favorable situation?

I know you are gonna say value, etc. Ok if you can explain it go ahead. But what about after, if she already finds value in yoU?

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she has money, you give a little, she'll give a lot back. Don't try to buy her things of equal value, just cheap but fun things.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say I got to go to the store so give me some money cause I don't got any.
Or I need money to buy (whatever)

I have found when a girl has high interest in me, they will give me money. Or even steal money for me, to please me. Now, this is from my experiences so who knows what ways you could get money out of your b!tch.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
find yourself an AFC chick, they're awesome. I have one that gets me free weed at the snap of a finger.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think taking money from girls is selfish, unless her family is rich.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should be encouraging people to steal for you though.

People only steal things they can't have.
An AFC way of getting something, not to mention of poor honor.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have high moral values, then use your PUA skills in your career.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about stealing. I'm talking about reaching a point where the girl wants to give you stuff, and then how to get it out of them, because typically I lose the "argument" (argument shouldnt happen) when the issue of giving/lending comes up. They also want to be paid back. "spending time with you is paying you back" often doesn't work because that seems to only work when they see HUGE value in you.

I'm also talking about before any serious relationship has started. Before you even kiss her. I wouldnt want that anyway unless there was money involved

I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Say I got to go to the store so give me some money cause I don't got any.
Or I need money to buy (whatever)

I have found when a girl has high interest in me, they will give me money. Or even steal money for me, to please me. Now, this is from my experiences so who knows what ways you could get money out of your b!tch.
Yeah that should work but usually they want the money back, they assume you're just borrowing it. I try to avoid the argument of why they should just give it instead of just lending it, since I dont know how to win that one.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you want her to pay tributes to you as a god.

lol I'd like that, but it's gonna be pretty hard because it depends on the type of girl and how much force of influence you have over her.

Are you looking for a girl to become desperate for you though?

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol "pay tributes to you as a god." i kinda laughed out load..

What you could do is say "Do you have a dollar i can borrow" i was with a friend who did this,he's extremely funny and while i was with him he asked about 5 people,3 of them actually gave him money.