getting mixed signals... what do you guys think?

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
i recently met this girl, she's really hot, smart, most of all she's very innocent, and a virgin( i know this for a fact!)we've been out a couple of times, we would talk for hours, and i'm getting a really good vibe. i feel like the chemistry is there and i tell her i really like her and she says she's flattered, and she doesnt know what to say and that "Im an awsome friend to have"... Talking about giving out mix signals... should i keep trying or too early to give up? has anyone been through this, give me some feedback thanks

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should have told her you liked her especially several times. Shes playing the games on you by not saying I like you back and saying Im flattered.

Keep talking I guess or maybe ignore her for a bit?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is you who is giving mixed signals. Find a way to tell her that she is sexy. If you are having a good conversation with her, then get her phone number.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Again it sounds like you're in the friends zone. And there's no way for a fact you can know she's a virgin. You need to either escalate or do a takeaway.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with ketostick

Just try something on her, otherwise move on.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
does NO ONE search on sosauve anymore? your thread is the same as 10000 others

DONT TELL HER YOU LIKE HER, SHOW HER YOU LIKE HER BY ****ING HER BRAINS OUT

chump

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
she's not that kind of girl to just spread her legs... i would love to!!! did i mentioned that she is very innocent

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
hbxdoode said:
she's not that kind of girl to just spread her legs... i would love to!!! did i mentioned that she is very innocent
If so then maybe she's not what you're really looking for. Besides how do you know how innocent she is, you don't follow her every move.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, I'm sure she's sucked her fair share of c0ck. I know lot's of "virgins" that have done all sorts of things with guys, but if it's only a dildo and oral it means they are still a virgin.

I can assure you she's not innocent.

yowhatsup

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm an awesome friend to have"

Dude, that sounds like dangerous friend zone territory. I would try and make your real interests/intentions known asap or you could be in trouble.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
is it possible to get out of the friend zone, once youre in? what do you guys think? i really like this girl!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like, I said this is your chance to do something?

You can't sit there and wait for her to do something, you do.