Getting married to a 17-21 year old foreign chick, plus and minuses

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 36, my train has departed, boat and plane as well, pretty much. Let's say now, I go to United States, and start a business there. I need a wife, and I need children. What's wrong with taking a wife from a place like Russia? I don't mean mail order bride either, I mean befriending a girl on VK.com or OK.ru, going there to see her, date her, for 1 month, and then deciding to merry her or not. Hard core, child making type of deal. There are plenty of girls who are down for this, especially that now Trump is the president, as he is cooler than Putin at this moment in time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this is an honest post, let's dissect:

I'm 36, my train has departed, boat and plane as well, pretty much. Let's say now, I go to United States, and start a business there. I need a wife, and I need children.
Why do you need a wife to start a life in the United States? There are plenty of women here. Focus on yourself and your business. Get the woman after.

What's wrong with taking a wife from a place like Russia? I don't mean mail order bride either, I mean befriending a girl on VK.com or OK.ru, going there to see her, date her, for 1 month, and then deciding to merry her or not. Hard core, child making type of deal. There are plenty of girls who are down for this, especially that now Trump is the president, as he is cooler than Putin at this moment in time.
Nothing is wrong, just make sure you own this girl and you know a good lawyer for the pre-nup. You're volunteering to be her green card, basically.

Grozer Compozer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing I can say is be warned: once you date feminine foreign women, American girls plummet in relative attractiveness. You start noticing things. A little extra fat. Feminism. Entitled attitude. Completely divorced from reality. If I bring my foreign girlfriend a bag of healthy snacks from the store, her eyes light up with joy. She actually values small gestures.

Hard to say if going back to the homegrown ladies is an desirable option anymore.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Biggest minus is she uses you only for the purpose of her getting to a better country. You then get her filing a divorce after she is safely in her new country with a citizenship via marriage. Seen it happen before to a guy that worked for me 20 years ago. The Russian girl wanting to get to the USA thing has been going on at least that long.

Last edited:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? Just make sure you have some sort of protection against being used for a green card, and your finances and belongings. I would highly suggest a pre-nup. If it is understood between the two of you that you are in an arrangement, make sure you are protected anyway.