Getting Mad? ?

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats Up world. I have a situation i am curious about. I know this girl and I work near her workplace and we talk well every time She does something to make me mad I let her have it and yell at her. Which I think is the correct thing to do right?? anyway whenever we get into a fight she will say why don't you come over tonight. This has happened 2 times where i will get mad then she will ask me to come over to her house. Why is that

Another time I did something to her that made her mad at me. I noticed she would not talk or look at me so I went up to her and said are you still mad at me she looked up at me and pretended like she was going to punch me and after that everything was good again. Also once she said something and I said I hate you and I looked over at her and I noticed tears in her eyes. I asked her why she was crying and she said becuase I told her I hate her, then I said why do u care and she said you know I care what you think of me.... Is it me or is this also a weird response???????????????????

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...

The girl has a high-Interest Level, and that is probably because you are acting like a real man, don't take her **** and don't supplicate like AFCs do.

Keep it up man, you are doing a good job.

ThePanther

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Water_Man
This has happened 2 times where i will get mad then she will ask me to come over to her house. Why is that
She wants you to **** her !!! What wrong with you . I suggest you read the bible.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you actually dating this chick ?

It sounds like she has a High IL in you so whatever you are doing seems like it is working.

I don't suggest getting mad / yelling at chicks but maybe this one enjoys the drama you are creating.

Are you interested in her ? If so, go for it.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Are you actually dating this chick ?

It sounds like she has a High IL in you so whatever you are doing seems like it is working.

I don't suggest getting mad / yelling at chicks but maybe this one enjoys the drama you are creating.

Are you interested in her ? If so, go for it.
No I am not dating her. As to me getting mad I don't really get mad mad. I just basicly let her know I am upset, instead of her just thinking I will let her piss me off and say nothing.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to me getting mad I don't really get mad mad. I just basicly let her know I am upset.
Grat's on not being a push over!

If she does something disrespectful, by all means, it's your duty as a man to call her on it - calmy let her know you don't appreciated her doing that etc...

...i will get mad then she will ask me to come over to her house
...she said you know I care what you think of me
She invites you to her house ?
She almost cries when you say you hate her and then she makes the comment "i care what you think of me".

Green Lights, if you have Interest in this chick, make a move already.