Getting Lazy and introvert

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks...am in a peculiar fix now...

This lady of mine with whom I am having a relationship..is getting lazy and introvert. She is 27, sexy and hot...she loves me too. But during our initial dates she loved to go out and party and often went with her friends and even me during weekends to dance and party. After two months of our relationship she only wants tocome over my place and watch TV and relax and make love..where as my weekend party spirit is dampened considerably..as during owkring days I watch TV and relax at home...

so how to get her party groove back..now she even told me that she does not enjoy going to crowded places..and wants to relax at my place...which is a good thing..but not every weekend !!!

But when I am not there..she often goes to hardrock with her lady friends for a nite out...how to solve this problem??

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One fellow said it well the other day on these same boards (highlight this, write it down, and memorize it):

Don Juans don't become complacent.

If you were the girl, would you let the guy become Fat Albert? Hell no!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is just more comfortable with you and showing you how she really is. Notice how when you first date a girl you tend to "try" a little harder and make sure your game is pretty crisp? then after like 6 months you hardly worry about it? She is getting comfortable with you, IMO this can be good or it can be bad... good if you like the way she is when she's "comfortable" bad if the opposite occurs (which is ur case)

imo- i'd either sit her down and tell her how you feel or I'd just use her for sex/practice/fvck buddy

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon youre just scared that the passion is going out of yoru relationship and that you think that shell soon tire of doing the same thing over and over

but i reckon its pretty good, im in escalyt the same position, and we both just like watching tv, eating, shopping for stuff, and bedroom

thats about all we do really, but i am getting a little worried that i might tire of it soon, and that she also might tire of it soon

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
People party because they are looking for something:

- A lay
- A relationship
- A new high
- A new crazy story

My experience is that you rarely find these things when you party. My guess is that she just feels content with you and has no need to go out 'looking for something'. You should be happy. Go out and party with your guy friends if you need to get it out of your system.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sikpupy
Give her to me......
HAHAHA BEST REPLY EVER! :crackup: