Getting girls with talent?

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok another one about that lecturer blah blah one iis blah blah im a wuss. Right helpfull advice now.

I have a strong talent in the design sence and this woman is closly linked to that subject too i wownt go into detail, do you think there is any way i could grab her attention with my work as i know where and when she is teaching. If so please help.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask her out, dude. you are beginning to rationalize things. you are trying to find a good EXCUSE for asking her out, besides the fact that you like her.

i mean what are you gonna do, draw a puppy for her?

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i dont know, im not that good at the whole acting cool thing. If something makes it a little easier and it provides me with a bit more confidence then its got to be betterthan being less confident.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Your "talent" should be directed more towards improving your spelling, punctuation and grammar.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes im very dsylexic i apologise if my writing is difficult to understand.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, talents such as art, design, music, WHATEVER can be attractive to MANY types of women, especially someone interested in the spesific talent you have.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by popcorn
Well i dont know, im not that good at the whole acting cool thing. If something makes it a little easier and it provides me with a bit more confidence then its got to be betterthan being less confident.
it's not about "acting" cool. it's about "being" cool. you are presently being "uncool".

tell me? what's going to happen when you meet up with another chick you're interested in? the exact same thing if you don't reverse course.

and yes, please work on your grammar, it's slop. grammar is a reflection on who you are. this is a fact.