Getting girls to have sex with you.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I have heard stories about good looking guys, not saying anything but "Wanna fvck?" and it works some of the time. They don't even know their name. Now does this work only on good looking people? If looks don't play a factor then does it only work with Master DJ's? Like men who have already been successful with women with the right mindset? I would say my women skills are average to below average. So could I do this and get away with it?

tipsy_619

Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick to get Wanna Fvck to work is simple

Just add I like ur shoes in front of it.......

Example:

U:So wanna fuvk?
Her: Eww get away from me creep!

U:So, I like Ur Shoes! Wanna Fvck?!?
Her: O u do! Yeah I just bought em........blah blah blah

U'll be fvckin in no time!

Mad Banana

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes adding i like your shoes always does the trick, every fvcking time!

;)

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and in the same way:

When you apply for a job, just cut the chase, stop saying things like "I did this and that in my last job/internship" "I have this and that qualifications".

Just act REAL confident and say "wanna hire me? coz I'm gooood!" Wink a little.
Remember, be confident. Really confident.

Oh one last thing, don't forget to mention "your office has a such nice view..."

I've heard this works when you are real qualified, even for the most competitive jobs, and I've seen this work like a charm in so many movies too.

Now the question is: does it also work for people who are actually pretty average in their qualifications.

Anyway, just give it a try folks.
"Wanna hire me? Coz I'm goooood, reeeaaal good...By the way, you have a nice view here."
;)
:p
:D
:crazy:
:crackup: