Getting girl jealous to turn into LTR

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever had a girl that showed mild or little interest, then got jealous when you started seeing other people, so you go back and give her a try, and have it turn into an LTR? Or does the fact it takes jealousy to get her interested show it won't really work for anything other than short term?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive used jealousy a couple of times and pulled girls into STR and LTR. (More STR because I seem to have a problem with commitment and duck out within a couple months normally). They were digging me anyway though so Its not really a solid answer. Definitely makes them a little insecure about where they stand with you.

I used to run a bar and was therefore being paid to flirt with chicks - Any girls I was seeing came in, they would instantly look worried. Poor girls worked hard to keep me, but free spirit that I am, I liked to take advantage of my options :up:

Sorry, rambling. basically a little jealousy will do you no harm. Make her compete - or at least feel that she may have some competition. However long the relationship lasts isn't going to change just because her interest level spiked over a little jealousy.

All things have a time limit, dont go worrying about how long it will last - just ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE WHILE YOU HAVE IT.