Getting chicks will be easy once you read this thread.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people don't get laid for a simple fact they don't try...

If i'm honest with myself these sites did nothing except get me to get off my ass and approach, i've learned that all the 'rules' can and 'are' broken by both myself and other naturals that i'm either friends with or witnessed interacting with females....

I never got hot girls before because I never approached them, sites like these gave me some tools that gave me confidence to get in the field, did they work, ehhh maybe but ultimately no... it wasn't about the skill-set, its about going for it plain and simply. Sorry to dissapoint...

-Cod3r

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
yea, tru i agree witht he looks thing, but u dont have to be all those things to get a girl. ur jus focusing on getting laid. half the guys on here aernt jus looking for that.
Fair nuff, I'm only 20 not looking for a relationship at this point in my life lol.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls.

In my opinion, I don't think looks are the key. It's self-improvement. I have been called hot, cute, good-looking. Yet a year back, I was trying the get girls interested I failed. A girl even assumed that I had no skills with ladies saying "trouble getting a date, because it sure seems like you can't get one". 6 months later I know have girls who have admitted they want to **** me, hot ones who I didn't ask. Girls I haven't even talked to touch me, like on privates.

So really I think this is a bunch of bolounge.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the most effective and ultimate way to get laid is seduction...if you are really good at seducing women (whatever your looks), you are in the game...believe me guys.. the rest of them, everybody does easily such as making jokes, giving compliments whatsoever..these are easy steps and do not require and field practise as long as you are comfortable with that and they do not get you anywhere..i have been there many times.. just pay attention to the seduction posts and practise them...good luck guys.

keep it pimpin!

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bussey said:
Whooaaa lol, oh **** you must be an expert then lol. Come back when you have a number that matters. I'm a year older then you and I quintuple your score.

I'm an average looking guy, I get this stuff, its natural to me. I don't drink more then a drink at a party. I don't go to clubs often anymore.

Unlike your idiotic advice, I can turn on attractive girls and lay them without the use of excessive alcohol, extreme good looks or anything other then the way I talk, touch and tease them.

You should have lied and said 15-25 girls. You would have had more credibility.
take it easy on the bvbid guy. you are an experienced djer, and hes a young guy, still has things to learn in his youth.

Actually I have to say even though you are 20 , you are quite advanced for a 20 yo.