getting broken by a girl

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I understood the game. I was so wrong... I was dating a girl for a month or so and staying in charge, not telling her too much personal, never acting needy. Until one day that I consider the start of the end for my game with this girl. She called me and told me straight up she wanted sex, in the middle of the day. I told her I was going to go to the grocery store and then I'd be over. She got pissed and told me to forget about it. For some dumb fvcking reason, I agreed to skip my plans and come over. Game over. I was owned. The sex was bad and she acted weird. From that point on she was increasingly weird and distant. She stood me up for a date, so what do i do? I go visit her and ask her whats wrong. I didn't act like a total puss, but still I was gentle to her. We arrange another date, she stands me up again. What do I do? the same sh1t. clearly a case of one-itis. now it may be important to mention that her ex came back into her life at some point in this time period. so that has something to do with her avoiding me. but regardless, I believe she lost interest in me because she broke my ass, and I did what she said. before she was incredibly attracted to me, during the time when i told her what was what.

I'm not going to talk to her anymore, I'm frankly pretty embarassed and humbled that I made this mistake. It's an important lesson though.

so my point is to not let your game down when things are good, cause it takes a turn quick. anyone else have experiences with this?

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, this is exactly what happened to me, more or less. even including the ex-boyfriend part.

what are you going to do? lay off for a long time to build up your value and see if she tries to get back with you?

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck yea man, i think giving the girl ANY more attention is just hammering nails in the casket. I'm going to date as many other girls as I can. If she comes back, I will make it difficult for her, like I know she really wants it. If she doesn't, I'll probably have moved on anyways. I feel your pain. whats your plan?

Reaction score
Great post. Just saying next is great. That shows that your well on your way.
She's probably gonna try and come back to you. Just resist and tell her to get the F*** on. Your busy.

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hadn't really thought about it yet. i was actually just trying to figure out what happened. she kinda said that we could be friends for now, i just gave her the shoulder and said see you later.

i will do my own thing for the next couple months.

is it really bad to text her in a couple of months to spark her interest? i know the bible swears against it.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why would you want to be in a situation where you had to be difficult all the time? Really, the mark of confidence is just being yourself and doing what you want to do. It sounds to me like you were acting difficult on purpose to project a "hard to get" image.

Most times getting "broken" means you allow yourself to be controlled because you fear that the girl will leave you. You've then placed yourself in the subservient position. With this, it just sounds like she was pissed that she wanted you to come over and screw her like a wild man and you said "oh, I will be over there after I go to the grocery store." That's not passionate, doesn't make her feel sexy. In fact it borders on sexual rejection.

There's a time to chase and a time to be chased.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't acting at all. The grocery store was closing soon and I wanted to get to it. And your definition of "broken" is the same as mine. I'll absolutely admit that I feared losing her at that moment. Thats exactly what I am saying turned her off. I don't know whether it would have been better to go see her or not to be honest. What I do know is that the reason I went was fear, and not because I really wanted to at the moment, and that was my failure.

plus, is it always good to give a girl whats she wants, or is the anticipation better. if i honestly didnt feel like going, would'nt i be more of a man to not go and follow my own desire, without fearing the consequence? thats what i created this post about, predicatability and being owned by the girl as a killer for her desire.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
She called me and told me straight up she wanted sex, in the middle of the day. I told her I was going to go to the grocery store and then I'd be over. She got pissed and told me to forget about it. For some dumb fvcking reason, I agreed to skip my plans and come over. Game over. I was owned.
Never let a b1tch dictate and tell you what to do because you are going to become her lapdog.

When she told you to forget it, you should have said "fine by me" and go on your business. Women often throw tentrum around usually at their PMS stage and its best to not pay any attention to her threats.

You had things to do and you shouldn't drop things even for sex. Once sex is there it will always be there as long as you play it right.

DJD

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Never let a b1tch dictate and tell you what to do because you are going to become her lapdog.

You had things to do and you shouldn't drop things even for sex. Once sex is there it will always be there as long as you play it right.

DJD
Let's not get extreme though. You shouldn't look at everything as a power game. Here's the thing-once you told her you had to go to the store and she threw her tantrum, you absolutely should not have submitted, you're right. But if she had called you over and you just went there and screwed her silly, there would have been no power struggle of sorts.

Who knows, though? I would stop worrying about it, there's nothing you can do now.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give up and move on is the best advise for this situation. Stop calling her, don't return he phone calls when you miss them. When you do get calls from her they should seem meaning less and defiantly stop taking instructions.

You've already started down the dark path without the right gear and you're getting f*cked up. You can still turn things around but you have to change your attitude. If she all of a sudden says she doesn't want to see you anymore because of these changes in demenour, oh well that's how the game is played, NEXT

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
I thought I understood the game. I was so wrong... I was dating a girl for a month or so and staying in charge, not telling her too much personal, never acting needy. Until one day that I consider the start of the end for my game with this girl. She called me and told me straight up she wanted sex, in the middle of the day. I told her I was going to go to the grocery store and then I'd be over. She got pissed and told me to forget about it. For some dumb fvcking reason, I agreed to skip my plans and come over. Game over. I was owned. The sex was bad and she acted weird. From that point on she was increasingly weird and distant. She stood me up for a date, so what do i do? I go visit her and ask her whats wrong. I didn't act like a total puss, but still I was gentle to her. We arrange another date, she stands me up again. What do I do? the same sh1t. clearly a case of one-itis. now it may be important to mention that her ex came back into her life at some point in this time period. so that has something to do with her avoiding me. but regardless, I believe she lost interest in me because she broke my ass, and I did what she said. before she was incredibly attracted to me, during the time when i told her what was what.

I'm not going to talk to her anymore, I'm frankly pretty embarassed and humbled that I made this mistake. It's an important lesson though.

so my point is to not let your game down when things are good, cause it takes a turn quick. anyone else have experiences with this?
Hey dude,

I was almost at the same situation with you! In fact, it just 1 month ago. All the details nearly the same except for the sex case.
I haven't bang her yet, (Damm it!)

The best advice I gotten from others "is to continue to improve yourself (physically, image-wise) and find better woman. Forget about this one. She'll sense it when you don't care for her anymore thus making you more of a challenge. And just to let you know... If she see's you with equivalent or sexier women in your arms she would jump back on your dyck in no time. Once this happens then BAM! You be the pimp and show her how it's done. If that turns out to be the case give that wh0re the ride of her life."

I think it’s a great advice by them, I wonder if you agree. By the way, mountain, what are your plans towards her?

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon wrote some good advice.

First of all, this woman has control issues, but I think you also caused a lot of problems for yourself - this woman is calling you over for sex, do you really need to get a bag of Fritos at the store? Come on, just go over there next time.