Getting Assaulted by Women

backcracker

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
This emotional b1tch can't see the forest for the the trees
Your emotions triggered that one :crackup:

Listen. I was only making fun of PlayerHerMan for my own reasons. THAT WAS THE ONLY MAN I TOLD TO MAN UP AS A SARCASTIC JOKE. Then again sarcasm doesn't bode well over the world of the internet. You're an idiot if you can see that I mentioned "men" anywhere instead of playHerMan. Go back and look. Did I mention MEN SHOULD TAKE THE ABUSE? Just how do you think you can twist my words around!?

Use your brain :up: A lot of you like to think you're logical but are you really using that mind of your's? NOPE. Apparently NOT.

Either way my opinion is still what I believe from my point of view - that ABUSE is wrong from EITHER side. GOT IT?
READ CLEARLY AND CONCISELY BEFORE POSTING.

And I already stopped replying so why the fck are you even trying to continue the conversation? get back to the OP's topic. I just gave my two cents and if you can't reply properly, don't.

speed dawg said:
Once again, you beat me to it Danger. Well said. This emotional b1tch can't see the forest for the the trees. First post she says men should man up and take the abuse, second post she says abuse is wrong.

I swear there is no other way to handle these issues than good old fashioned FEAR.

Watch this clip, about 1:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKaiYe-wySM

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backcracker said:
Your emotions triggered that one :crackup:

Listen. I was only making fun of PlayerHerMan for my own reasons. THAT WAS THE ONLY MAN I TOLD TO MAN UP AS A SARCASTIC JOKE. Then again sarcasm doesn't bode well over the world of the internet. You're an idiot if you can see that I mentioned "men" anywhere instead of playHerMan. Go back and look. Did I mention MEN SHOULD TAKE THE ABUSE? Just how do you think you can twist my words around!?

Use your brain :up: A lot of you like to think you're logical but are you really using that mind of your's? NOPE. Apparently NOT.

Either way my opinion is still what I believe from my point of view - that ABUSE is wrong from EITHER side. GOT IT?
READ CLEARLY AND CONCISELY BEFORE POSTING.

And I already stopped replying so why the fck are you even trying to continue the conversation? get back to the OP's topic. I just gave my two cents and if you can't reply properly, don't.
:whistle: :rolleyes: :flowers: :nono: :cool: :moon: :crazy: :p

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backcracker said:
Nice try.

And.....nice attitude. And.....think you're in the wrong forum. And....try pulling that somewhere else. And.... nobody's going to do what you say just because you tell them to. And.... you made a mistake, next time just try owning up to it. And.... whatever you say now, it's going to meaningless.